AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Love Shack

Posted By: Windjammer

Love Shack - 08/27/05 02:07 AM

Well Mr. & Mrs. York, tell us what's up at the "Love Shack" baby?? eek Is all the rum gone? laugh Who's gonna clean the kitchen? :rolleyes: Not me!!! :p I hear Susie baked you a welcoming cake eek Have fun & drinks for me too. Waahhhhhh! smile
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: Love Shack - 08/27/05 03:03 PM

Watch out fishes here she comes!
Gay,please let the guys catch some fish this time!

"huggin & a kissin
Dancin & a lovin
wearin next to nothin
cause it's hot as an oven
Love Shack!"

I hope you guys are HavinFun!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Love Shack - 08/27/05 03:19 PM

Bang, bang, bang, on the door baby!
Knock a little louder, baby!

Gay and David,
PM us when the glitter settles wink
Posted By: knowell

Re: Love Shack - 08/27/05 05:32 PM

They got here yesterday. Picked up a golf cart and the key to the Love Shack and we haven't seen then since. Where are you???

Re: Love Shack - 08/27/05 08:44 PM

great big hello from gay & david,

having a great time, wish you were here HA!
with regard to the love shack, if the shack is a rockin', don't come a knockin'

glitter on the highway, glitter on the front porch. got me a golf cart & it seats about 20 so come on & bring your juke box money!!!!

gotta go, love shack's callin!
Posted By: seashell

Re: Love Shack - 08/28/05 09:31 AM

Glitter on the mattress
Glitter on the highway
Glitter on the front porch
Glitter on the hallway
Posted By: seashell

Re: Love Shack - 08/28/05 09:32 AM

it's a little place where . . .weeeee . . can get togethhhhhhhhhheeeeeerrrrrrrrr,
Posted By: govikes

Re: Love Shack - 08/28/05 03:47 PM

still haven't seen the lovebirds but there were sightings of nekkid couple dancing on the dock and skindipping in the pool at Royal Palms so I am assuming it was them. Hopefully they will peek their heads out of the loveshack in the next couple of days as they MUST be getting low on belikins and rum by now..... eek eek

Re: Love Shack - 08/28/05 03:55 PM

Govikes, we started to stop by last night when we were partying but thought you needed some more recovery time after Friday night. Gay and David are going to try and meet us at BCs before we leave at noon.

Re: Love Shack - 08/28/05 09:26 PM

. . .love rules at the Lo-o-ove Shack!
Well it's set way back in the middle of a field,
Just a funky old shack and I gotta get back . . . wink

Bye nowells - almost our turn
Laundry & packing day today -
Govikes, are we on for a Tulu trip Sat?

Re: Love Shack - 08/29/05 03:36 PM

Gay and David didn't make from the love shack to BCs to say goodbye. Susie, Steve and Barefoot made it. Thanks, guys and see ya next time.
Posted By: Vic the Knife

Re: Love Shack - 08/29/05 03:58 PM

Knowell: Hope your flight home is safe and hurricane K., does not cause you guys any delay.

Re: Love Shack - 08/29/05 05:07 PM

It did cause delays from Belize City to Houston then from Houston to Dallas.

They had to fly over land instead of the gulf which took longer so then we missed our connecting flight (along with almost everyone else at Houston). So we had to get another flight after waiting over an hour in the customs line.

Needless to say there were a lot of pissed off people there last night because of being delayed or rerouted for the hurrican. Hope it doesn't effect your trip down. Have fun.

Re: Love Shack - 08/29/05 08:03 PM

I hope hurricane K doesn't cause any problems for you Texlizeans in S/E texas!

Re: Love Shack - 08/29/05 11:50 PM

Nothing in Dallas. David called his neigbor to pull his boat out the water down there. But it is not raining here or Houston according to the weather. Maybe some scattered afternoon showers but that is normal.

Re: Love Shack - 08/30/05 02:43 PM

QT TQ: a little bird told me last night you might fly in a big bird. :p
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Love Shack - 08/30/05 07:51 PM

good afternoon, came out of the love shack to restock. it has been great jeff, if you are out there!
dancin' & a somethin, somethin & a somethin, wearin' NEXT TO NOTHIN' CUZ IT'S HOT AS AN OVEN, in the love shack baaaaaaaabeeeeeee,
glitter on the front porch, glitter on the highway (cobblestone), glitter on the back porch, love shack baaaaabeeeeeeeee . . .
gotta go, love shack calling

ps looking for leah anne & victor, anyone know when & where we can find them?

Re: Love Shack - 08/30/05 08:14 PM

Hey Girlie - we arrive Friday morning arouond 11:30 - find us in our very own love shack at BB -Bang, bang on the door, baby!

Love rules at the Love Shack!
It's set way back in the middle of the sand,
Just a funky old shack and I gotta get back! . . .

r we on for Saturday? - Govikes?
Posted By: pnowell

Re: Love Shack - 08/31/05 02:00 AM

Gay and David-it's about time you came out of the love shack baaaaabeeee! I think some of the glitter got stuck in the plane and caused us to be delayed. Whaaaa, wish we were
there.

Govikes have you recuped?
BTW if you drink red wine the mosquitos will leave ya alone-just ask govikes eek wink
Posted By: FishingSanPedro

Re: Love Shack - 08/31/05 05:07 PM

lawcucui

govikes is trying to get hold of Tulu for saturday.

Re: Love Shack - 08/31/05 05:36 PM

laugh

Re: Love Shack - 09/02/05 12:02 AM

Look out Love Shack - Here we come wink
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Love Shack - 09/02/05 04:39 PM

gay just got back to earth..was away how are you guys doing at my love shack..hope you are ,living the dream ..
Posted By: govikes

Re: Love Shack - 09/03/05 03:50 PM

Capt Jeff, they must be having one heckuva good time, cuz they sure haven't been seen around town. They can't be found! Heard the bldg has been shaking! at Royal Palm tho' eek wink
Posted By: pnowell

Re: Love Shack - 09/03/05 05:50 PM

They didn't even come out to see us at BC's when we left. I did hear the love shack rockin baabeee in the background eek
They're probably splishin and splashin in the jacuzzi wink
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Love Shack - 09/04/05 05:50 PM

just spoke on the phone to gay ..all is well in my love shack .here is the answers to some of the rumors to some off the tall tales being spread all over sanpedro.

A.the loud noise late at night was the suround sound system blasting church muisc ,that was put on the the wrong channel hence the sounds yelling dear lord I am coming ,and such words as close to heaven ,soon etc. etc..was just that and not wild crazy acts of well you know what ..
B. the clinking of glasses day and night was not heavy partying but gay and david rearranging my one barrel rum collection and moving in five cases of beer back to there original spots in fridge top shelfs in there usual place of honor .as they where removed for the skim milk and cookies they purchased ..
C..the rumor that all fish left for mexcio because gay was going fishing is absolutely wrong ....It was just the full moon spawning and had nothing to they where scared for there lives ..
hope this sets the record straight for all you trouble makers .. as they are living paradise tomorrow ...but they do know how to live the dream big time,baby...
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Love Shack - 09/05/05 06:38 PM

bang
bang
bang
on
the
door
baby
TIN ROOF
RUSTED
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board