AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Capt. Jeff.....

Posted By: NYgal

Capt. Jeff..... - 10/05/05 10:56 AM

Hi.... smile
Just thinking of you and thought I would let you know.
Be well smile
Posted By: Gwennan

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/05/05 11:06 PM

Capt Jeff how are you feeling? I, too was thinking about you. smile
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/06/05 06:32 PM

me too!...?
Posted By: Gela

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/06/05 06:53 PM

Me four - how are you Capn?

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/08/05 02:34 PM

smile
Posted By: terrilynn

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/09/05 01:50 PM

I'll be five...I've been saying my prayers that all is well with you Capt. Jeff! You inspired me more than I can ever say and changed my life with your courage!!

Please know that with all the great things you have done in this world, I am at least one person with whom YOU have lit a fire under my you know what to take back the power in my life; opened my world again, and woke me up! (dang, I need some new pants Capt. !!)

Without the words you said, I would not have the courage to make this dream a reality. You are in my thoughts each and every day and I wonder where you are and how you are doing. I wish I could give you a great big bear hug! Well, know that I'm at least sending you a great big giant one from my heart!

Besides, I'm counting on you getting well and meeting you in AC since I've got my heart set on a couple of those trained ducks! Quack, Quack!! smile

I'm coming down soon since I have to be out of the house not long after the first of the year. (ouch, burned bottom and sitting on a ticking time bomb--but, bottoms up w/a rum punch, cowboy up, pony on outa' here and see you soon--as soon as I sew up my pants!)

Besides, I'm quite sure a duck will make a much better companion than what I've had to put up with!! laugh

Get well soon Capt.!!

XXXXOOOOO Terri Lynn

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/15/05 11:30 PM

Yoo Hoo.....how are you smile

Be well young man... smile
Posted By: indygal

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/19/05 01:55 AM

Your missed, God's blessing to you.
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/19/05 08:38 PM

Been in my thoughts and prayers, friend of San Pedro.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/25/05 09:16 PM

Thank you all above ...thanks again for your love and best wishes...I am back now from my trip was away thirty days in Asia talk about living the dream,big time ...........start my radiation for five weeks tomorrow.... seed was done already .. think now on the road to recovery,god be willing..need to live the dream for many more years and going to fight to do that.....
Posted By: mobunny

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/25/05 09:19 PM

Hey Capt Jeff! Good to see you on the board! Was beginning to worry about you sweetie. Take good care of yourself. kisses, mo cool
Posted By: Seachange

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/25/05 09:36 PM

Welcome back Captain, and keep up the good work!
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/25/05 09:59 PM

Good to see you back Capt!
Posted By: Teenah

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/25/05 10:41 PM

Captjeff,

Positive thoughts coming your way! smile
Posted By: klcman

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/25/05 11:39 PM

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/25/05 11:47 PM

hey capt! glad to hear you are up around and causing mayhem with the nurses. :rolleyes: eek
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 12:01 AM

Cpt Jeff, good to see your smiling face.
Posted By: reaper

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 12:39 AM

Hey Capt. Jeff...are you going to be in Belize in February? My son is begging to go fish'n while we're there. I'm really lousy AND unlucky at catch'n 'em unless I bring some dynamite. The wife says no explosives around the boy(women really spoil fun sometimes!). So I would like to invite you to a boy's day of fun at sea. Some one needs to show the kid how to catch dinner!! Maybe even get Jesse and Papashine off of dry land for a while also! Live the dream my radioactive friend!
cool
Posted By: reaper

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 12:40 AM

Oh Yeah....30 days in Asia????? Can I buy the movie rights??????? laugh

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 02:06 AM

Hey, welcome back laugh
Posted By: indygal

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 02:57 AM

Glad to see your smiling face and good attitude back on board!! You were missed.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 05:38 AM

laugh good to see you back Capt Jeff - missed you rinspiration- good luck with treatments. God bless and stay in touch.
Rykat
Posted By: Hon

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 11:20 AM

Yea!!! Capt Jeff's back laugh laugh
Posted By: Now Danny

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 11:57 AM

Hey Capt Jeff, it's good your back in touch. Good luck. smile
Posted By: MALIBU

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 02:19 PM

Hello Capt! Glad you are OK....was thinking about you. My good friend went thru same treatment you are...... he is just fine and still full of p & v. laugh
Be well!!!
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 04:42 PM

Hey ole' Cappy!

I'm here at Banyan Bay and Grand Colony now. Stop in and see me when you get back in!

Asia! I'm jealous, think I would blend in over there????????? wink

Hurry up and get better all ready mon!

SIN
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/26/05 09:55 PM

Went to Tastes of Thailand and ate your favorite dish - named after you! Excellent.

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 10/27/05 02:45 PM

Amanda,yes sex on the beach ...oh sorry thats a drink you mean the dish named after me.. capt jeff pork.. can taste it now..capt jeff pork that is? ??..great dish tippy, does a great job there...

Sin. you little devil..glad you are now so close ,by my love shack will have to stock the bar with your favorites ..what am I saying if it is liquid it is your favorite..

Miss all of you guys above.thank god for the net..

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 11/13/05 02:28 PM

http://www.mycruisevalue.com/v3/specials/travel/celeb_constellation122405.asp

What a good deal smile

Re: Capt. Jeff..... - 11/14/05 03:53 PM

Wow..a fan thanks so much
Ny girl love ya babe ... think cruise is sold out any way???....still my trip is up in the air if I am going??????....but will be going... jan 5 2006 god be willing to sanpedro,my favorite place in the whole wide world.home of great times ,and fun,sweet people just like you Xo, xo ,kiss kiss here to living the dream........
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board