AmbergrisCaye.com Home

EEEEKKKKK!!!

Posted By: denverdan

EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/20/05 07:45 PM

Aloha all!
Dan is pretty OK with this but I'm a nutcase about it to say the least!
Oyyyyveyyy, read on...

Daniel and Hope Walters of Maui, Hawaii, proudly announce the engagement of their daughter, Anne Margaret Walters to Jeremy Graham Salter, son of Doctors Wallace and Debra Salter of Rangley,
Colorado. The happy couple met and were engaged on Maui. A summer wedding is planned.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Craigswench

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/20/05 09:15 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!
Congrads to the couple and of course, the future in-laws!!!!
Check your email. I haven't heard from you in a while.
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/20/05 09:22 PM

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWE. . . . . smile
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/20/05 10:25 PM

That's great Hopie! You'll now be a "Mother-in-Law". Eventually after that "Grandma"! :p wink
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/20/05 10:30 PM

The little stinker didn't mention anything about this in May. Come to think of it either did the BIG stinkers.

I've heard San Pedro throws a pretty good wedding in the early summer.
Posted By: KC

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/21/05 04:02 AM

Oh, Hopie! I'm so happy to see your post here. I hope this is good news for you. Meghan (my daughter) just got married in July, so if you need advice... :rolleyes:
Please send me an e-mail. I want to know how you all are, and maybe you'll be going to Belize soon??? cool

Kathy

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/21/05 06:34 AM

Thanks all for the congrats! I'll pass the well wishes along to the happy couple.
This all happened VERY quickly... she only met him in like June or July... and he's from CO no less. Geeze, I knew we should have moved to Belize!!! HA
Hugs and Alooohaaa!
Hope
Hopie
Hopeless
Dan and Maggie too wink
Posted By: seashell

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/21/05 08:21 AM

It's amazing to think of Anne-child as being old enough to get engaged.

Imagine that. I've been hanging around here long enough to see someone cyber-grow-up. smile

Congrats all around.
Posted By: KC

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/21/05 06:38 PM

Hope,
Maybe she misses Colorado!
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/21/05 07:51 PM

Hope: Since I have met Anne a couple of times, Belize and Maui, it is hard to believe that she has grown up so fast and is getting married. Tell her I said hello and congratulations!

The fun is just beginning. . .
Posted By: skullyboy

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/21/05 08:11 PM

Hey Hope congradrulations. Tell Annie we send her the best of wishes. Colby says he'd love to be her wedding photographer.
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/21/05 09:37 PM

Hopeless! Congratulations!(I think) AAAARRRGGGHH! Seems like the only thing I do anymore is try to chase them varmints off...but replacements keep showing up!
Hope all is well with you and yours. Tell Dan I said "HI!"
Drop me a line sometime...
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/22/05 03:39 PM

I suppose this means that next year there won't be anyone (Annie) to deliver our forgotten personal items into the cabin of the aircraft in Maui. Hope, I guess that will have to be your job next time.

If you get a chance send SWMBO and the grumpy old guy the particulars in an email.

Does this mean I have to leave Annie another mystery in her laptop? LOL

CC

Bombs away
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/27/05 12:18 AM

hope, OMG!!! this is amazing! i wish annie all the best, truely. i miss you all very much frown but this is very good news. keep me posted...my email is the same. someday i will learn how to fix it so that i can send, not just receive (which is why you all never hear from me anymore).
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 10/27/05 10:23 AM

...well, yeah, the road is turning!!! Annie and Jeremy look great together. Hope all is well with everyone...keep us informed.

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/06/05 07:25 PM

Aloha all!
Thanks for all your thoughts and well wishes.
GUESS WHAT???
The kids eloped and were married in a civil ceremony in Boulder CO on 11/23/05! They wanted to live together ASAP and decided the marriage thing was the proper thing to do so they did it. The round trip ticket purchased turned out to be one way, and they are now living in marital bliss! We’re pleased about their moral values and commitment to each other but I swear I'm going absolutely nuts! We're not sure now about the "wedding" in June but would sure like to have a celebration "partee" of some type! I'll certainly keep you all posted.
Choochoo, Miss Vicki, Ernie, Mr. Thornton, Suzie, Conchita, LaurieMar, Loie and Robert E... your e-mails don't work. :-( I’ve lost several e-mails as well by trying to transfer them from Dan’s account to mine, so please write me if you wish to stay in touch. Marty is out of town and I can’t post the pictures myself, soooo if you want to see them just send me a e-mail.
Oyyveeyyyy… I still can’t believe it! eek smile

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/07/05 07:09 AM

testing new avartar
TKS K if it works!

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/07/05 07:12 AM

Ya know how to make it bigger K? I have my glasses on and can see nadda! ahahahahaha
Posted By: Debbie

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/07/05 10:55 PM

Hang in there Hopie!!! The shock will wear off soon. eek Tell them both congratulations. I was delighted to get your call, and am thrilled with the pix. Thanks for sending them. Isn't it weird how our kids grow up and it was just last week we were wiping their noses. It's the darndest thing..... Dustin turned 21 last Sunday. I feel so old. :rolleyes: Jared graduates this May. Seems like just yesterday he and his brother were learning to snorkle in Belize. It was good to see all the posts from the oldies but goodies on the board!!! Howdy to all of you!!
Debbie
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/07/05 11:25 PM

Wow... congrats Hope!! and good luck to the kids! And 2 doctors as inlaws... geez... she couldn't have done any better! eek
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/07/05 11:37 PM

...maybe there is still hope for me. Maybe not!!! Definately no hope for Denny. :rolleyes:
Posted By: klcman

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/08/05 01:37 AM

what the hell is that Hopie? ROFLMAO
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/08/05 12:39 PM

I know that Bill... hope is already taken and living in Hawaii. eek

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/09/05 02:59 AM

KLC you should know all this! You were on this board before I was born. hehehe
My name is...
Hope
Hopie
or
Hopeless
It depends on who's talking to me! laugh
aka
SPSP Queen Hope
CCACS Queen "B"
and
according to Anne Childs mother-in-law...
Rock'n Mom # 1 ahahahahaha
she doesn't even know me yet either! HA

Bill... you will ALWAYS will have Hope! smile

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/09/05 03:12 AM

no "hopeless" I meant that sad attempt at an avatar - whatthehellisthat? wink

and chk your drivers license again for that DOB ! laugh

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/09/05 03:36 AM

That "sad attempt" came from directions givin to me by this REALLY young guy :rolleyes: who likes dresses!
ahahahahahaha laugh

Re: EEEEKKKKK!!! - 12/09/05 03:38 AM

i havve it on good authority he gave ya great advice - u just selected the wrong pic ----find the dress! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board