AmbergrisCaye.com Home

December

Posted By: GailM

December - 11/07/05 01:11 PM

Time for a December roll call...
Gail M - short trip this time Dec 1 to 10th. I know you Will be there Debbie, will buy you a birthday drink!
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: December - 11/08/05 04:10 PM

I do look forward to that drink cool - we'll be in San Pedro Dec 1st in the afternoon - what time do we meet at Crazy Canuks? I'm looking into to getting that stabilizer put on my camera before we leave home so my bar pictures aren't so blurry
laugh
I wish Windjammer could come - I could probably do a little dancing on the bar myself (given enough Tequila) but the evening ain't complete until she does the splits on the bar eek laugh eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: December - 11/08/05 06:40 PM

you are going to have so much fun. maybe santa will give jammer & i an early gift & we can meet you. cool

Re: December - 11/08/05 08:17 PM

I know laugh Please do cool
Posted By: cokelush

Re: December - 11/08/05 10:57 PM

We'll be there around the 8th of December... 200SIX!
Ack!!! I don't know if I can wait 13 months!
Posted By: cokelush

Re: December - 11/08/05 11:19 PM

Oh, btw... some of our people coming w/ us in dec. are calling the "Caye" Key and some are saying Kay... which is correct???
Posted By: SimonB

Re: December - 11/08/05 11:37 PM

Caye is pronounced the same way as Quay!
Posted By: desertrat

Re: December - 11/09/05 02:17 AM

and New Year's eve?
Posted By: klcman

Re: December - 11/09/05 05:01 AM

is pronounced a "merry old time"
Posted By: islandbaby

Re: December - 11/09/05 06:43 AM

Im gonna be there Nov. 27-Dec. 3! And Im pretty sure it "key"!

Re: December - 11/09/05 10:22 PM

WHAT - Becky won't be there? Becky, what the heck? Was going to introduce you all to the tequila belt I got for my birthday.

Re: December - 11/09/05 10:29 PM

I'm trying to talk her into coming - 18 more sleeps cool
Tequila belt?
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: December - 11/09/05 11:36 PM

I may get to sneak down just for the weekend & Debbie's birthday. If not will be there in Feb. for my own bd. laugh Tequila belt? :rolleyes: eek :p Hope you are there with me then!
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: December - 11/10/05 12:04 AM

key key key key is the correct pronunciation. eek
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: December - 11/10/05 12:07 AM

Gail: did I hear you say "tequila belt?" Wooo hoooo! Go girl. I need one as that is my poison.

Re: December - 11/10/05 02:01 AM

Laurie, I knew that would get your attention! Yes, my sister gave me one for my birthday this year...she has had one for years and I guess I finally earned one. Gela may remember the one Maureen had on at Caribe a few summers ago..sis gave her that one too.
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: December - 11/10/05 03:36 PM

Okay, maybe we can have out pilot swerve by Belize on the flight home from Costa Rica, so we can check out that tequila belt! Have a great time.

Re: December - 11/10/05 04:31 PM

Okay! What is a Tequila belt??? confused
I've belted a few Tequilas down, sometimes more than a few laugh - what is it?
Posted By: Gela

Re: December - 11/10/05 06:23 PM

I remember the tequila belt. Now I know the woman's name - Maureen! She actually did body shots off of Paluxy's husband's chest that night - what a party!
Posted By: Craigswench

Re: December - 11/10/05 07:00 PM

Gela, You are right. Maureen and her husband Bob are the ones who built "Wataview", the huge yellow house down south.
Her tequilla belt is famous. She and I tried to find another tequilla belt in Mexico, but were unsuccessful.
That was quite a party! (And sorry Denny, I think that you missed the party of the century. Bill was the "Prince in Pink".
Paluxy's husband's name was Scott I think. Last I heard, they became parents. I wonder if he still has the imprint from the Belikin on his butt.

Re: December - 11/11/05 02:11 AM

Just visualize a gunslinger's "belt" and replace the pistols and bullets with tequila bottles and shot glasses - provides lots deadlier results (well that is debatable)!
Posted By: Kristykins

Re: December - 11/11/05 04:47 PM

I'll be there December 3rd! I can't wait to meet some of you!

Re: December - 11/11/05 06:08 PM

kristykins - I'll be at BC's for the BBQ on the 4th, CELEBRATING my 50TH Birthday. Please come and meet me & Belikin Jimmy and make a toast to me laugh laugh laugh

GailM - I've seen that belt Duh! must have been having one of those moments :rolleyes: (not senior - blonde)
Guess I'll have to pick up some Takillya for you to reload at duty free on our way cool wink

Re: December - 11/11/05 06:21 PM

debbie, pleeeeeeeeeease take me with you :p

Re: December - 11/11/05 09:04 PM

Me too!!! laugh
Posted By: reaper

Re: December - 11/11/05 09:06 PM

HavinFun...I'll help you celebrate @ BC's on the 4TH! cool

Re: December - 11/11/05 09:33 PM

gay - ok
WJ - ok
Pack your bags, girls, let's go!

reaper - I look forward to it - we can talk about the bridge progress laugh Will scubalady be there? confused laugh

Re: December - 11/11/05 10:33 PM

Let's have a birthday drink on the bridge!

Re: December - 11/11/05 10:35 PM

I'll have birthday drinks with ya honey if you'll be there to have birthday drinks with me in Feb. :p

Re: December - 11/11/05 10:38 PM

Will the bridge be finished in Feb? Oops, wrong thread :rolleyes:

Re: December - 11/11/05 10:42 PM

If it is we'll drink on it. lol eek

Re: December - 11/12/05 04:12 PM

Hey Windjammer...are you going to make a birthday jump with us in February? We'll even sing happy birthday to you on the ride up! cool
Posted By: JeanH

Re: December - 11/12/05 09:05 PM

We arrive in Belize on December 5, spending a couple nights on Caulker, then onto San Pedro. We'll be there until the 12th, staying at Belizean Reef. We'd be more than happy to buy any 'boarders' a drink--we'll be at BC's.... Jean & Bruce

Re: December - 11/13/05 01:17 AM

Reaper that's the plan! eek Considered it last year but didn't do it. This year is a big bd so decided that's what I want to do. Can ya sing? All my friends better be there to watch & experience & celebrate!! :p smile

Still hoping to sneak down if just for the weekend to celebrate with HavinFun for her biggie. She's my personal photographer & chef! What better friend can you have than that?? laugh

Re: December - 11/13/05 03:09 AM

Ok windjammer...your friends are jumping too then!!! JeanH, see you guys at BC's. cool

Re: December - 11/13/05 04:19 AM

I keep telling them that but they keep sayin NO! Chickens!! BTW how much xtra $$$$ do I need to bring to do this? See ya in Feb if not Dec. Maybe both! cool

Re: December - 11/13/05 02:55 PM

Both, both, both!
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: December - 11/13/05 03:39 PM

Debbie, how long w/ you and Jimmy be down? I plan to be there in Dec. too but most likely mid Dec.

Re: December - 11/13/05 06:45 PM

Windjammer...If it's a really special birthday I'll work out a deal. And your chicken friends are gonna be SO jealous when they see your video! You are going to love the view of SP from 13,000 ft. cool

Re: December - 11/13/05 06:56 PM

I'll be 55 and officially qualify for those Senior meals at Denny's wink :rolleyes: eek Another milestone! lol

Re: December - 11/13/05 07:22 PM

TQ - we head back home on the 5th

WJ - does Denny know you'll be eating at his house after your birthday :rolleyes: laugh :rolleyes:
Posted By: pnowell

Re: December - 11/15/05 05:18 AM

Hey, Havinfun...don't forget about me! I want to go!!!

Re: December - 11/15/05 05:42 PM

pnowell - jump on the plane and come on down!!!!

Re: December - 11/15/05 05:55 PM

debbie, pleeeeeeease sneak me along. i will be good laugh

Re: December - 11/15/05 06:44 PM

Originally posted by HavinFun:
kristykins - I'll be at BC's for the BBQ on the 4th, CELEBRATING my 50TH Birthday. Please come and meet me & Belikin Jimmy and make a toast to me laugh laugh laugh
Most definetly !!! I've already informed the other 2 people in my party that we're going to BC's first thing Sunday after arrival. I can't wait!

Just look for 3 ulta gringos looking for beer, and that outta be us. [2 girls & a guy, in their mid-twenties]. My cousin is a walking good time, so we're sure to have great fun!!
Posted By: MALIBU

Re: December - 11/15/05 06:56 PM

HEY!!! I want in on this! Pick me Pick me!!! I wanna go! Waaaaaaaaaaa. Why I just pulled out the looked at the pic of Windjammer doing the splits on the Squirrels Nest bar. Brought back fond memories. I've gained 16 lbs since I quit smoking in April but I think I'll still fit in the suitcase. Whadaya say?

Re: December - 11/15/05 07:42 PM

I say "the more the merrier!" laugh

Re: December - 11/15/05 08:36 PM

g&d - I can not take you if you are going to be good laugh
malibu - I think we can fit you in no prob!
(no wonder you're thinking about fry jacks)
kristykins - my husband can show ya where to find the beer - they usually have plenty at BC's

Re: December - 11/15/05 08:39 PM

OK Gay & David, pknowell & knowell, Malibu & Mr. Malibu, lets all go celebrate HavinFun's birthday with her. Then you can all go back with me in Feb. to celebrate mine and make the big jump with Reaper! laugh eek :p

As a matter of fact Malibu isn't your bd in Feb also? I know David's is. He said he would go but would not jump out of de plane. LOL

Re: December - 11/15/05 08:53 PM

my bday could be in february too :rolleyes:

Re: December - 11/15/05 08:59 PM

We can make your bd whenever you want it to be. You & David better go with me this year!! laugh

Re: December - 11/15/05 09:16 PM

Originally posted by HavinFun:

kristykins - my husband can show ya where to find the beer - they usually have plenty at BC's
This might be a good time to ask this: Are people allowed to drink beer on the beaches and such without a problem? Or is it like in the states?
Posted By: gina

Re: December - 11/15/05 10:38 PM

Kristykins

Are you going down the end of December too!!!

Me and 4 of my friends will be arriving Dec 26 through jan 2

Getting very excited this is all of firt time in Belize

Re: December - 11/15/05 11:22 PM

u can drink beer almost anywhere - but if you are walking aorund, be sure to use a "haulyourassglass"

Re: December - 11/16/05 04:33 PM

Originally posted by gina:
Kristykins

Are you going down the end of December too!!!

Me and 4 of my friends will be arriving Dec 26 through jan 2

Getting very excited this is all of firt time in Belize
Gina! We're actually going to be there in 18 days!!! [Dec. 3rd] I'm BEYOND excited. I did try to move my trip down to the end of December a while back, but it was just too expensive, so sadly, I'll be missing out on the holiday stuff & meeting some great people, but I have no doubt that we'll want to go back ...so, maybe next time!! laugh

Re: December - 11/16/05 04:33 PM

Originally posted by klcman:
u can drink beer almost anywhere - but if you are walking aorund, be sure to use a "haulyourassglass"
That just made me laugh out loud! HAhaha.
I had to read "haulyourassglass" slowly twice over before I got what you were saying there

TOO FUNNY! :p

Re: December - 11/16/05 07:02 PM

Hey Windjammer, If you get all of the other boarders to come jump we might just throw you out free!!!! I think a PARTY is brewing!!!!!! laugh

Re: December - 11/16/05 07:29 PM

I'm working on it and trust me we will definitely be partying!! laugh eek

Re: December - 11/17/05 02:30 PM

becky, lets go to belize!

it was a bitter 43 degrees at my house this morning eek

Re: December - 11/17/05 02:47 PM

gay, it was 42 at my house... eek

Re: December - 11/17/05 02:55 PM

denny, are you north of I10?

Re: December - 11/17/05 03:53 PM

I'm ready, let's go. Do not like cold weather.

Re: December - 11/17/05 04:30 PM

OK, December 4TH, BC's...who's in? I'll buy the first round!

Re: December - 11/17/05 05:13 PM

no gay... south
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: December - 11/17/05 05:39 PM

Windjammer, when will you be der in Feb? My sis and I are coming down for HER birthday the 9th...we MUST get together and have a few! Teenah's bday is the 18th...when is yours? laugh laugh laugh

Re: December - 11/17/05 05:50 PM

Mine is the 17th & hope to be there on the 9th, 10th or 11th until the 19th or 20th. Another friend will be there who has a bd on the 19th! We have already decided we are spending our birthdays with Tulu. Did that last year too.

Definitely lots of drinks and celebrations. You can all skydive Belize with me!! laugh :rolleyes: eek

Re: December - 11/17/05 05:51 PM

Reaper, hope to be at BC's on Dec. 4th. Still trying but if not will see ya in Feb.

Re: December - 11/17/05 08:44 PM

Originally posted by reaper:
OK, December 4TH, BC's...who's in? I'll buy the first round!
Count us in! We'll get the 2nd round laugh

Hey windjammer, how much does it cost to skydive out there? I've never been! That would be some experience.

Re: December - 11/17/05 09:02 PM

kristykins you have to ask Reaper the cost and you can only do it in February when he & his group are there. Guess you'll have to make another trip for Feb. to celebrate my bd. laugh

Re: December - 11/17/05 09:08 PM

well darn. twist my arm why dont ya!

...okay. ill come back in feb wink

Re: December - 11/19/05 01:40 PM

8 more sleeps laugh :p cool laugh

Re: December - 11/20/05 03:48 AM

Waaaaa!!!! Not sure how many sleeps for me.

Re: December - 11/20/05 04:56 AM

nor me...does that mean if we don't sleep we'll be there tomrrow??
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: December - 11/21/05 07:30 PM

Windjammer ~ would LOVE to skydive witcha...where will you guys be on the 17th, AFTER Tulu? We'll have to meet up somewhere to celebrate yours the 17th, Teenah's the 18th, and your friend's the 19th.....God, time is moving too slow...wanna be der NOW! Look forward to meeting you. CB laugh laugh laugh

Re: December - 11/21/05 07:34 PM

12 more sleeps!!!!

got my passport today. I'm so excited!

Re: December - 11/21/05 07:42 PM

kristy, what part of So. Cal are you from?

Re: December - 11/21/05 08:49 PM

I'm in Orange County. cool

Re: December - 11/21/05 08:51 PM

I looooooooooooove OC!!! I was just there for during hurricane Rita! Cool. cool

Re: December - 11/21/05 09:04 PM

what part?

i hate OC! I can't wait until I graduate college & can get the h*** outta here!

Re: December - 11/21/05 09:12 PM

LOLOLOL! I love Surf City & Newport B. is cool... Carmel (yes, I know, not OC) is my favorite!
Posted By: deacon+

Re: December - 11/21/05 09:14 PM

If you ever get to San Diego, look me up.

Re: December - 11/21/05 10:03 PM

I live in Newport B.

Stuck up people everywhere, sadly.

Deacon: I'm in SD quite often.

Re: December - 11/21/05 10:12 PM

I haven't spend too much time there (in NB) but there are some NICE looking surfers in HB! I plan to go back very soon! Yes, sadly, I hear there are a lot of stuck-up people in that area but luckily, I haven't met any of them!! wink

I would LOVE to go to SD!
Posted By: deacon+

Re: December - 11/21/05 10:23 PM

[email protected] if you all would like to meet sometime

Re: December - 11/22/05 01:57 PM

cool

Re: December - 11/27/05 03:41 AM

Carla, can't wait to meet you & Teenah & celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music! Gonna be a good time. BUT afraid I just might have to make a quick weekend trip next weekend to celebrate with HavinFun & meet up with Reaper to plan our "jump" in Feb.

Re: December - 11/27/05 04:03 AM

BC's...One week from tomorrow!!!!! laugh cool

Re: December - 11/27/05 04:09 AM

WooooHoooo!!! laugh smile cool

Re: December - 11/27/05 04:20 AM

Gay honey, are your bags packed? :p

Re: December - 11/27/05 09:05 PM

Roll call, one week from TODAY! BC,s BBQ...who's in?????????? cool

Re: December - 11/27/05 09:29 PM

Me, me, me, I hope laugh

Re: December - 11/27/05 09:30 PM

Oh & of course HavinFun (the birthday girl)& Belikin Jimmy but they left today. cool

Re: December - 11/28/05 02:48 PM

Becky...see ya Sunday at BC's - you have to be there as you have been nominated to wear the tekillya belt!

Re: December - 11/29/05 03:18 AM

May have to do the tekillya belt on Sat. night. Don't know about going out with Tulu after BBQ & tekillya! eek laugh

Re: December - 11/29/05 08:54 PM

I woke up Sunday morning & went to the loved one and said "Can you believe in exaclty 7 days from now we'll be sitting at BC's BBQ?!"

I'm so excited/anxious/stressed/ READY.TO.GO!
Posted By: spl

Re: December - 11/29/05 08:57 PM

why would you be stressed? Are you working yourself up/getting stressed to go on a stressfree vacation. It is not worth it and in a few days you will see that.

Re: December - 11/29/05 10:29 PM

nah its just the "before" thats stressin me. School, work, tying up lose ends. [mainly school] this trip fell the week before finals frown

one of my professors told me to "re-asses my priorities' yesterday and suggested that I not go to Belize.

HA.

right.

Re: December - 11/29/05 11:27 PM

I woke up sunday morning & went to the loved one and said "Can you believe in exactly 7 days from now I'll be sitting at BC's BBQ" She smacked me with a frying pan and the boy hit me with a hockey stick! They don't get to go until February. But I was really impressed the missus knew even where to find a frying pan in our house, and the kid is getting a heck of a slapshot!!!! And you're worried about finals..... :p laugh
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: December - 11/30/05 04:54 PM

Your Professor is living a miserable life, I promise. YOU should be your #1 PRIORITY in life and therefore you should reward/treat yourself by traveling to Belize or wherever you wish. It's only a week out of life!

I can't believe people who think like this. I was 'brainwashed' into this sort of thinking for 5 years at the company I worked for. All I did was WORK, work, work, all the time for 5 years in my early, early 20's. Then I realized "What will I have to look back on when I am 50?" So I moved down here wink And GLAD I did. Creating lifetime memories, friends, and special moments.

10 years from now will it really matter if you went to Belize and perhaps did not get something else done that week at home/studied less that week, etc... What WILL matter is the memories you made while taking care of your #1 priority...you.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: December - 11/30/05 05:14 PM

Hey, wait a minute Ke, somebody has to pay all those US taxes, I mean it's expensive trying to rule the world.

Re: December - 11/30/05 05:42 PM

SIN, the music at Iguanas was AWESOME, are they coming again? Will they ever be at Jaguars? What is the name of that song that I hear all over San Pedro that I heard twice that night that goes "I wanna (something), I wanna (Something, something...) Me, my sugar daaaaaady... ?? I want to find that song.

Re: December - 11/30/05 05:49 PM

Belizean Entertainment - local group, Sugga Daddy, available at C's. Watch out for the video as well.

Cloud 9 will be back in February.

SIN

Re: December - 11/30/05 06:37 PM

Thank you, I really appreciate this. I will go purchase it today. Wait, don't I get discounts when I wear a bikini top in there?

Re: December - 11/30/05 07:09 PM

Only when the AC is on high!

Re: December - 11/30/05 07:13 PM

Reaper: LOL @ your frying pan & hockey stick comment!!

Ke: you're absolutely right, which is why I laughed when my instructor suggested I "re-asses my priorities." This IS A PRIORITY to me. Mentally, I cannot handle school and work the way I do without taking vacations here & there. I do tend to approach most things in my life as "life is just too short", so I just go for it when I see an opportunity. Financially it was a struggle to make Belize happen, but there was never a doubt in my mind that I would pull it off, because it means THAT much to me.

My photographs & my memories mean everything to me, and you're right, I will definitely look back and remember those things as opposed to "finals" or "failing a class because I took my vacation".

..well, okay I may remember that last part, but at least it'll be worth it wink

2 more sleeps left !!!!!

Re: December - 11/30/05 08:25 PM

BECCCCKKKKKKKYYYYYY!!!!!!
ARE YOU LEAVING ME BEHIND???
drip, drip, drip, , , , those are tears dripping on my keyboard
frown
Posted By: catdog

Re: December - 11/30/05 08:31 PM

SIN..when in February will they return? may just have to plan feb's visit around it!

Re: December - 11/30/05 09:51 PM

SIN, crank up that AC TODAY, I will purchase it today.

Kristy, good to hear your attitude. Are you snorkling or diving with Amigo's since it is right next to Aquamarina? If so, say hello. I will be there at the end of the week and weekend..I am the American girl in my 20's with the yellow dog. I'll be there laying out, swimming, or hoping on a boat.

Re: December - 11/30/05 11:55 PM

We hope to do some snorkeling trips, definetly doing Hol Chan & Shark Alley, and maybe Mexico Rocks. Definetly will be doing plenty of swimming & laying out throughout the week haha.

I hope we find each other at some point! We'll be the four American's in their 20's, no dog wink

I'm sure we'll be out at the nighttime hot spots as well dancing it up. Just look for the reaaally loud rowdy people cool wink

Re: December - 12/02/05 07:44 PM

Be there tommororw! FINALLY!
Posted By: Pam&Dave

Re: December - 12/02/05 08:34 PM

Kristy / I have been reading your posts while I was waiting to make my first trip to AC. Well, we were there Nov. 13th thru 30th. I can't make myself unpack. I get sad when I start taking out the clothes. I hope you love it half as much as we did. It's a place like no other. If you can afford to take the New River/Lamanai trip with Daniel Nunez @ Tanisha Tours - do it! He is an amazing guide and can spot a "croc" while going 40 miles an hour in a boat up the river!
Have a blast! It takes a while to get slowed down up once you do it is an amazing place.

Re: December - 12/03/05 12:33 AM

I cried the night I reached home in the states my first trip. I was sad and disoriented for weeks. Took me a long time to get back into my normal mode at home. Then after several visits found myself sad and staring at pictures of friends and a map of Belize on my office wall...thinking about how far away I was. Until one day I realized I didn't have to be. Hope you enjoy it here too Kristy. Sure I will run into you.

Re: December - 12/03/05 05:39 PM

yes Gay, Becky left us behind frown boo hoo

Re: December - 12/07/05 03:14 AM

Just an update from SP. Sunday saw Havnfun turn a big birthday.. Belikin Jimmy, Govikes,GailM, Windjammer, P2, Simonb, and a few other boarders enjoyed a wonderful BBQ and picture perfect day at BC's. We were all nursing some wounds from Fido's the previous night!! It was sad to see them go, but someone has to stay behind and enjoy the view. I had drinks with Jesse at Crazy C cool anucks, and ran into Marty a number of times. I still haven't had a Kristykins sighting. She must be over her worries!!! I had breakfast with the one and only Pedro1 at Estel's yesterday. A few cold ones with the rarely heard from Papashine tonight was a pleasure. But the highlite of this trip so far was the totally sexy Windjammer wearing the Tequila Belt!!! What a sight!!!! To bad the rest of you aren't here. It looks like February is shaping up to be the party of all partys in SP!! Amanda is waiting for her winning case of Belikin and everyone on the island can't wait to get out at 13,000ft! Gotta run now..I hear the band at Fido's.........

Re: December - 12/07/05 05:49 AM

Partee February!!! cool Skydive Belize smile Someone else has to wear the Tequila (tekillya) belt then for my bd or we need a different size one :rolleyes: I'm jealous Reaper as you are still there & I'm not. frown See ya in Feb. laugh

Re: December - 12/07/05 05:03 PM

8 more sleeps! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Re: December - 12/07/05 08:26 PM

TQ I'm jealous!
Sorry you weren't there for my "last day" in my 40's and 50th birthday! I saw lots of friends from SP and met some new ones (Reaper & Scubalady) but best of all Windjammer surpised me and flew in for the weekend to party with me!! She and Govikes conspired to make it happen.
We danced a lot at Fido's. I got lots birthday hugs and kisses at midnight (I didn't turn 50 until 6:08 am on Sunday though).
We snorkeled and danced and sang and drank and ate!
GailM came and brought her tequila belt - she straped it on WJ and she was struttin her stuff singing "I'm a long tall Texan" to everyone. Those two are fun to the max! WJ shook her stuff in front of Paisano when he came strolling through BC's for his nightly collection. His eyes got as big a saucers and he immediately took off. He was moving so fast you could see a trail of dust behind him LOL LOL LOL!
I really enjoyed BC's - Charlene is truly a lovely, fun person. She and Gail made me feel like a Belizean cool
I hear there's a BC's south now at Caribe - I was sorry I didn't get to check it out, was having to much fun up north - next trip laugh laugh laugh

Re: December - 12/07/05 10:18 PM

I know it! I missed you and Jimmy! Sounds like you guys, along with the others, had a great time!

Paisano moves fast? Huh? I wanna see that one!

Hope you guys make it back to SP - sooner than later!

BTW... HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!!!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: December - 12/07/05 10:24 PM

15 more sleeps yessssssss! laugh laugh laugh
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board