AmbergrisCaye.com Home

WHY ?

Posted By: Ernie B

WHY ? - 11/19/05 01:49 AM

Why is every post I make deleted? Because I have an opinion or because I question the Master?
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 01:52 AM

Author Topic: San Pedro Calendar Girls
immissing

Member # 4078

Icon 1 posted 11-17-2005 09:20 AM Profile for immissing Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote The 2006 San Pedro Calendar Girls calendars are available from the States in cooperation with the San Pedro Social Club. You can use the Pay-Pal button on our web site. GREAT GIFTS, ORDER TODAY !
$10.00US plus $2.00 shipping.

www.sanpedrosc.org
Posted By: rumncoke

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 04:50 AM

I'm with you immissing, I posted a response to your 7:30 something topic and your original post was deleted before my response was posted. I then posted a new topic to your missing and it never was posted. Whats up Jesse?
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 05:00 AM

What was the topic? Obviously didn't see it as it must have been deleted for a reason.
Posted By: rumncoke

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 05:10 AM

A topic was posted inquiring if anyone felt that a certain moderator was abusing his position.
Posted By: clover

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 05:15 AM

immissing,
you gotta quit that foul language if you want to get posted
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 05:21 AM

its all about the love hear on the island message board, even though we may not have the same veiws as others we can still enjoy,and share our love for AC.
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 05:21 AM

LOL nodamniceorwater! laugh laugh Ernie, Ernie, Ernie, don't question those that have more power than you do. :p :rolleyes:
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 01:25 PM

Me too! I posted 75 beautiful pictures of the new nudist ranch on AC, some pics were really graphic and now they're not here! Where are they?

oh wait... it was a different board... sorry. eek
Posted By: sandb

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 02:23 PM

Originally posted by casa de amor:
its all about the love hear on the island message board, even though we may not have the same veiws as others we can still enjoy,and share our love for AC.
You mean like:
"...It's low life scum like you..." is not drivel enough to be deleted? :rolleyes:
(Clarification: a recent turn of phrase posted by someone other than Ernie)

Posted By: Chloe

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 04:15 PM

Chalk it up to the full moon once again.

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 04:16 PM

http://www.belizeforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000049
Posted By: SimonB

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 04:28 PM

Good point.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 05:10 PM

Just read belize fourm , delete explanation,and why.. Makes good sense to me...??????? ..We do need good karma,and peace on this board,as well as balance and stibilty.And to the point topics..just my opinion..

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 05:21 PM

I understand completely Jesse. Please feel free to delete any of my messages that you or Marty feel is a waste of space.

You have my word that I will not employ the services of the Bellafuccio Brothers in South Philly for any adjustments that may be needed.

Furthermore, I agree with Tony Rath's article on his board about wasted space, etc. on rambling meanderings. I will not be posting rambling meanderings nor will there be any meandering ramblings.

.....ummmm... what was the topic here now? eek

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 05:25 PM

rambling meanderings and/or meandering ramblings are very welcome...if posted on the General Chat Forum and must be polite!
Posted By: NYgal

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 07:11 PM

Howwwwwwllllll..... smile

Thanks Jesse. Now we know why.
I read Tony's board too.

Sorry that moon entry caught me off guard laugh
Posted By: Cass

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 09:25 PM

Jesse seems to have hijacked kippe's offering of a container for sale on her post. Why Jesse, if you are trying to save bandwith would you do something so rude and unnecessary to someone who is trying help a guy sell his container? Hypocritical if you ask me.

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 09:28 PM

Someone here on the island was looking to buy a container. Kippes is located in Cayo and would cost many hundreds of dollars to move out here. Doesn't make much sense does it?

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 09:34 PM

I don't see anyone on kippe's thread that was in San Pedro looking to buy a container. Your post on her thread doesn't make much sense. Seems rude to me, but you're in charge of what is posted and what isn't, right?

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 09:37 PM

I deleted my offending messages, OK?

Re: WHY ? - 11/19/05 09:44 PM

Thank you Jesse, that was a fair move.
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: WHY ? - 11/20/05 05:05 AM

"You mean like:
"...It's low life scum like you..." is not drivel enough to be deleted?
(Clarification: a recent turn of phrase posted by someone other than Ernie)"

hint: thats why i said "we may not have the same veiws as others". cant we all get along (ha).

Re: WHY ? - 11/20/05 12:03 PM

But casa, on the other side of the coin... can you imagine how incredibly boring this board would be if we did all get along?

The only fault I find is the rude name calling. eek
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board