AmbergrisCaye.com Home

adult "entertainment" questiion

Posted By: spl

adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/11/05 10:01 AM

A friend of mine told me they went to the new Baak Da Ja (??) club this weekend and it is the first strip club in SP that just opened.

Does anyone know how strip clubs vary from the states? I am interested in knowing how the club compared from the environment to what the girls really do in Belize. What does a lap dance consist of in Belize?

Thanks.
Posted By: WhiteWater

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/11/05 06:33 PM

Your friend that went, what did he/she say?

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/11/05 07:12 PM

My friend went for less than 10 min, they closed like at 1 or 2am or something.

Either way, my friend would not get a lap dance so they wouldn't be able to answer the question.

Anyone in SP right now who is going?
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/12/05 02:42 AM

spl: since you're right here in San Pedro why don't you go find out for yourself? Too shy? Or trying to stir up publicity for a new business? Others have come and gone through the years, never lasting more than a few days...so better hurry over there.

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/12/05 04:08 AM

what? first of all, I intend on going. NOT shy. and what are you saying about a business? However that does not answer my question!!!!

I asked what a lapdance consists of and I do not intend or desire a lapdance. That is it. I just want to know what all is involved compared to the states!!!! For example, in Mexico you get it ALL. We are not in Mexico so that is why I asked, wanted to know what it is like.

sorry...
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/12/05 04:43 PM

Zaak Bajo, back on the lagoon. The owner of the building and bar is in prison in Mexico. His wife has moved to Mexico to look after him, the penal system is not all nice and cushy as in the US. The wife's brother stepped up and took over the bar. He has made it pretty nice, or nicer than before. New bathrooms, pool table, cleaned it up.

He offers a private room with stage for bachelor parties and occassionally has adult entertainment on the weekends. No rooms for rent like they offer in Belize City and Mexico. Just stripping, sometimes male also. Lapdance is just a lapdance.

Not a place for everyone, some may enjoy it, and before the "prude police" chime in, Big Daddy's, Jaguar's and Barefoor Iguana all offer strip shows on occassion.

SIN
Posted By: Pam&Dave

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/12/05 04:50 PM

Now here is a man who knows the club scene! Shocked and awed!!!!!!!
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/12/05 06:56 PM

Wooo hooo, male dancers in SP?

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/12/05 08:28 PM

SIN, I apprecite your responce a lot. You have answered every question of mine.

I was aware that Big Daddies and Jaguars had stripper s few months back and do on occasion.

Again, thanks for all your info on the stripclub itself and lapdances.

So it is similar to the states then. So in Belize City you get more for your money???!!!???
Posted By: Loansum-Al K

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/12/05 08:41 PM

I always bring my own "adult entertainment".......after all we've been married for 15 years and it's still very entertaining eek laugh smile

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/12/05 11:35 PM

Jus' cause' one is on a diet..............doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. wink
Posted By: NYgal

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 12:09 AM

In my other life.....yesiree wink
Posted By: seashell

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 12:12 AM

And as a play off of SIN:

It doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home.

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 12:36 AM

I never "leave home without it" laugh
Posted By: Pam&Dave

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 12:53 AM

Me thinks spl might want a "main course" off the menu! Got to love a man with an appetite. When my husband gets an big appetite all he thinks to remember is to buy TUMS!
Posted By: klcman

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 01:01 AM

SS - that was a line from a "Dear Abby" column about 30 yrs ago!
Posted By: seashell

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 02:01 AM

klc, no kidding?! I've heard it many times from an old friend of mine, but didn't realize that. Cool.

30 years later and it still applies.
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 07:15 PM

Originally posted by Jesse:
spl: ... Others have come and gone through the years, never lasting more than a few days...so better hurry over there.
What????? I log on here for a few minutes from frigid 8 degree Philly and there a strip joint on the island? and they only last a few days? and to think, I was debating about Belize instead of Philly. eek

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 07:18 PM

FedEx me a cheeseeeeeeesteak, pleaaseeeeeee?

Sir Isaac Newton
PO Box 61
San Pedro Town
Belize
Central America

....will FedEx a BC's BBQ (combo) to you upon reciept of cheesesteak (w/ dry ice).

SIN

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 07:19 PM

can't FedEx a stripper........yet.
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 08:27 PM

i work for UPS SIN, and everyday we strive to make that happen for men like you
Posted By: indygal

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/13/05 10:50 PM

Oh I would like a Philly Cheese steak too. I am currently in Tyler Texas the land of mediocre food. A real Philly Cheese steak sounds so good.
Posted By: Iamfennuts

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 12:44 AM

Originally posted by IKant:
Some ethics here!!
What do you mean?
Posted By: lovey and thurston

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 01:35 AM

Indy gal, I think we could make a small fortune if we got a concession for a big plate sized hoosier tenderloin.

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 03:09 AM

That sounds good too. Alway heard though, if you want to make money stay away from food and clothing. The only thing I really miss while in SP is really good bread, like a crusty Bagette or Shapiro's rye. See you soon

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 04:45 AM

indygal, there is some realy good bread at the bakery just south of the cut..............we've tried it.........pretty close to a good baquette...Shapiro's rye......don't think so!
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 02:32 PM

speaking of bread i'm eating some of that cinimon bread right now that they bake at the bakery. ITs the best iv ever had.

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 03:05 PM

Dad's a hoosier (Portland, IN).......I love those tenderloin sandwiches!!!! Got a recipe?

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 03:12 PM

I do in fact know how to make tenderloins. Will be home in 2 wks. and will give it to you. Have been trying to convince Charlene to add it to her repetoire. With Jim's(Sausage Factory) great tenderloins it is very doable. Now for all the Iowa natives I have the famouse Maid Rites too.

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 03:12 PM

Sorry no, just one of those things I do not make at home. Kinda like bread. Maybe Lovey knows.
Posted By: Kristykins

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 03:31 PM

Wow...from strippers, to bread all within a few posts LOL!!!

If anyone is fedEx'ing food, I'd like some chicken fedex'd from Ali Baba's and a huuuge bottle of Habanero sauce please! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 05:07 PM

you can get marie sharps habenero pepper sauces in the states.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 05:40 PM

Good grief Lovey that's a great idea! Give all those touristas at BC's some godd old Hoosier Heart Disease. That would be a breaded Indiana pork tenderloin about the size of a turkey platter, on a big white-bread bun full of tomatoes and mayonaise, preceded by a foot-long State Fair corn dog as an appetizer, washed down with a Steak and Shake chocolate malt, and an "elephant ear" for dessert.

Just thinking about makes me want to have a dandy belch.

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 06:49 PM

Originally posted by ke:
you can get marie sharps habenero pepper sauces in the states.
oh yeah? wow. I'm a hot sauce conasuer & I've not ever seen it. Around here its all tobasco & tapatio sauce. I'll have to go look around! I'm addicted to that damn habanero!

I brought a bottle home with me, and every meal since I've been home has included Habanero LOL

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 07:43 PM

There is a reason why Hoosier's are more pleasantly plump then most of the nation.
That said I would still like to have a big old tenderloin every once in a while. I promise to split it with my husband.
Krisykins, some Walmart's have Marie Sharps, some don't. I found it at a Walmart Neighborhood grocery (grocery only store).

Lovey, what are Made Rights

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 08:03 PM

Think Choochoo forgot the deep fried twinkies.And after a night of partying you have to stop by White Castle for a bag of "sliders" aka "rectum rockets" . Indy gal a Maidrite is a loose meat sandwich. Always topped with yellow mustard, chopped onion and dill pickle. After much searching finally have a recipe that is as close as one can get to the original. They don't divulge the recipe.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 08:18 PM

Hey CHOOCHOO, great idea, it'll make the cruise ship tourists feel right at home.
Posted By: MALIBU

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 08:38 PM

lovey and thurston -- I saw those Maidrite sandwiches on TV a couple weeks ago. Looks Great!

Kristykins good luck finding the Marie Sharps, I have never found it here in Houston. I brought back a rather hefty supply with me in September but it is going quick ~~ have used 1 large bottle already and 1/2 of a small bottle is gone as well. If you haven't tried it, put Marie Sharps on extra crispy french fries......YUM!

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 11:06 PM

lol as I rad this, I am eating ali babas chicken!!

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/14/05 11:15 PM

Awwww I'm so jealous Ke!! That's funny that MALIBU just said to put Habanero on crispy french fries, because that's EXACTLY what i did at Ali Babas Hahaah

I was so bummed I didn't end up eating there before I left frown Man I love that place!

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/15/05 12:14 AM

Kristy, when I visit the states I could bring a few and mail them from the states if you want...you can get me back in March upon your return or mail a check after you recieve them to my family.

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/15/05 12:23 AM

that would be GREAT if you don't mind! You're so sweet! smile This bottle that I have definetly is not going to last me too long.

Just found out it makes top ramen better! [yes, I'm that broke] LOL!
Posted By: WhiteWater

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/15/05 12:28 AM

kristykins, here's a thread about buying it online:

//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/4/t/011261.html#000000

Re: adult "entertainment" questiion - 12/15/05 12:33 AM

Jackpot! thanks WHite Water!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board