AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Coming before Xmas? Help!

Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/19/05 06:14 PM

If anyone is coming before Dec 25, and stopping by walmart I would PAY YOU extra or drinks if you have room to bring something very small. I would appreciate you messaging me or letting me know, it is for xmas and would be a huge help. Thanks.
Posted By: Djean

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/19/05 06:33 PM

Me too would appreciate any help that I can get too.

I am trying to get a Fairytopia Barbie Doll for my daughter.

I have looked at the Kohl's web site and have seen them there on sale for $11.99.

Can anyone out there help me with this and I'm willing to re-imburse you.

Let me know if you're able to help;

[email protected]

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/19/05 07:49 PM

and if you are coming before Xmas and not going to Walmart, second thought...my Mom is able to go to Walmart, fed ex anywhere in the states over night and I can meet you to pick it up anywhere on the island.
Posted By: Redmondlaw

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/19/05 09:38 PM

Will be there Thursday.
Kra-Z-K: What do you need?
DJean: Our Kohl's is sold out of Fairytopia Barbie

Trish
[email protected]

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/19/05 11:36 PM

I just emailed you, you are VERY kind. What city do you live in, as it is possible I can buy it online and have it paid for on my credit card so you do not have to buy and and wait until Thur to be reimbursed?

Thank you again.
Posted By: desertrat

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/20/05 12:34 AM

anybody out there still looking for Fairytopia Barbies ? the Walmarts here in Tucson, AZ have several - in stock. Range from $4.96 - $14...Alena/Butterfly, Mermaid, others. If you know which one you want, still need help, let me know. I arrive on SP Wednesday, 12/21.

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/20/05 01:13 AM

desertrat, that is very nice of you to offer that to djean. and redmond law you are extremly kind too.
Posted By: Djean

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/20/05 03:46 AM

I got it already, THANK you very much for the help desertrat.

Kra-Z-K, I hope you get what you want.

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/20/05 04:05 AM

Thanks. I am lucky these two wonderful people have offered to help me.

This will be such a surprise to open for xmas for someone very important. You can not get what I am looking for here so I am sure the person will appreciate this so much and be very happy/surprised that I was able to get it!

Thanks again you two for being Santa and helping me! It means the world to me this Xmas. Happy Holidays!
Posted By: Redmondlaw

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/20/05 08:30 PM

I'm happy to be able to help. Since we don't really do gifts anymore (just a trip to AC) it was fun to shop for someone, even if I don't know them!

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/20/05 09:22 PM

smile laugh wink

That's so kind, I am happy to hear it. Glad it was fun to shop vs. a hassle. Again, means so much to me to have this gift for the person.

Perhaps you made me as happy or happier than the person it is for!
Posted By: desertrat

Re: Coming before Xmas? Help! - 12/20/05 09:41 PM

glad it's all working out for everyone. I have some things to check on for some folks on San Pedro. I think it's an honor to play Santa Claus.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board