AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Hook 'em Horns

Posted By: pnowell

Hook 'em Horns - 01/05/06 05:41 AM

YEEEEHHHAAAWWWWW!!!!!! laugh
Posted By: ambergrishog

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/05/06 05:47 PM

If I can not be in San Pedro, being in Pasadena was the next best thing. So many Longhorn fans, more like a home game! Will savor the victory for a long time to come. Guess if Vince comes back next year, we will be in Arizona on Jan 8 instead of beautiful Ambergris.

On a happy note, only three more weeks till my first One Barrel...of this trip.
Posted By: Otteralum

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/05/06 09:43 PM

Go ahead and make your AC plans ambergishog cause the Buckeye rematch will end that idea pretty quickly smile (Just being a pain -- I pulled for Texas all the way last night -- great well-deserved win)
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/05/06 10:36 PM

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO TEXAS
Posted By: klcman

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/06/06 12:24 AM

haaaaaaaaaaa Otter - where did that "other" Avatar go? Ya lost something!

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/06/06 12:52 AM

better?
Posted By: Vic the Knife

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/06/06 01:37 AM

Finally, something for all you Texicans to cheer about!!

Hello, to all. It has been a few months since I last logged on. Hello, David and Gay, and Shannon TQ. Hope to see a few of you this year. I usually see David in my nightmares!!! Ha! Happy New Year to all of you out there in message board land!

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/06/06 02:18 AM

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/06/06 04:49 PM

Hey there Vic? How goes it? Good to see you on here! When is your next trip to AC, Sept.?

XOXOXO
Shannon

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/06/06 05:22 PM

hi vic
can't wait to tell david that he is the man of your dreams hahhahhahhhohohohohohheheheheh!

now denny, don't you be getting all pea green with jealousy!

give leahann a big hug for me okeedokee
Posted By: knowell

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/07/06 12:13 AM

Finally, David is the man of someone's dreams? This is definitely going to be a strange year.

Sorry David couldn't let this pass by.
We need to come down and go fishing when it gets warmer.

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/07/06 12:20 AM

winter fishing is great here for specs if you can stand the cold damp air!
however, fish fear me so you may only catch A COLD!
hahahahohohohhehehehe
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/07/06 01:44 AM

Yeah, I remember the last party at Gay & David's & it was way too cold to fish even for Pam!! However we could all get together again & see if Kevin walks into the door :rolleyes: But I ain't cleanin no damn kitchens laugh :p
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/07/06 02:26 AM

my dude has strange dreams all the time, but even I have to admit this is the first I've heard of him dreamin' of David - Gay, should we be worried? wink

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/08/06 09:10 PM

This just in....Vince is going pro. See you in Ambergris Caye on Jan. 8 2007. Actually a bunch before that too. It was a great ride with Vince. All the luck to him. Hook Em

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/08/06 10:49 PM

Hola! Gay: No, David is not the man of my dreams, but next to Kinky Friedman and Hank Hill, he's among my favorite Texans!

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 01:15 AM

Man, would have loved to have had a rematch against such a great player. I think the Buckeyes will roll now.

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 01:43 AM

rumor has it that was a big part in his decision to move on ...the Fear Factor!
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 01:46 AM

SURE !

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 01:48 AM

Hola TQ! I forgot to give you my regards earlier. Yeah, LA and I will be returning to Belize in Sept. I am already looking forward to it. I received some B Marley CDs for either my birthday or Christmas (I can't remember which; both days are two days a apart!). I remember last time we were in SP I mentioned I wanted to get some if his music. Now I have a whole set!! I hope all is well with you in Houston.
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 01:54 AM

Hey Vic !
Posted By: pnowell

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 03:47 AM

I would have liked to see how the next season would have played out.

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 03:49 AM

yah woulda been fun for sure!
Posted By: windyw

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 01:36 PM

Go Bucks!!!

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 02:21 PM

Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Man, I love this board -- many Buckeye fans and not a Michigan wimper in sight.
Posted By: XIIthMan

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 06:53 PM

Not all Texicans were pulling for tu. We are coming down again in August. Hopefully not every 4 out of 5 people in SP are wearing flippin burnt orange gear like here in the Austin area.

I was sad to learn of the passing of Paisano!

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 11:00 PM

Yo XIIthMan....Hullaballoo, Caneck, Caneck....sour grapes! Even my son who is a soph Oceanographic Engineering student at A&M and hates burnt orange, cheered for the Longhorns. He was at the Rose Bowl with his bleeding orange parents. True, he wore blue, but cheered nonetheless. Belize it or not, I even cheer for the Ags except when they play the Horns.

Re: Hook 'em Horns - 01/09/06 11:53 PM

Buckeyes & Pats...gotta love it!
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board