AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Pedro1 Moderators - 01/12/06 10:45 PM
A moderator has just walked into my bar shaking his head saying that having me back on the board is just causing too many disruptions- So the questions must be asked:
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 10:47 PM
peter, if you are acting up,
well then,
board capt. jesse should just give you a spanking!!!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:02 PM
The damn thing won't let me vote but once! What kind poll is this, certainly not a Texas vote laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:04 PM
don't worry E - i'm sure i jus cancelled out your vote laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:09 PM
I voted to keep the SOB on so I will have something to do besides............. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Kristykins Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:10 PM
I say everyone just needs to lighten up, kick back, have a drink and enjoy laugh Enough petty squawbling!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:12 PM
Kris, relax. This is BPs stab at humor.
Posted By: klcman Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:15 PM
humour
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:17 PM
Hey, Dude confused
Posted By: Kristykins Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:18 PM
Originally posted by immissing:
Kris, relax. This is BPs stab at humor.
I understand that its humor. I was referring to all of the previous posts [outside of this topic] that contained people bickering. I have quite a sense of humor, although I don't display it much here because so many others don't.
Posted By: klcman Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:42 PM
hey what? laugh
Posted By: FishingSanPedro Re: Moderators - 01/12/06 11:59 PM
Thank goodness we can only vote once. Those who want Pedro1 banned seem to have a lot of time on their hands to stuff the ballot box. Those of us who use the board as a source of quick, up to date, INTERESTING and ACCURATE information and dont spend our lives posting and sending complaining emails about our feelings being hurt to moderators dont have that kind of time.
Posted By: clover Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 12:22 AM
Entertainment has to be worth something!
Posted By: KS Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 12:50 AM
I do relate to pedro1s wit well at least halfway. If there is to be spankings I think they should be public.

To all those who voted against pedro1 (_|_)

and dont sweat the small stuff laugh
Posted By: clover Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 12:52 AM
I heard that the Southern Baptist Church has found this website and are encouraging all their parishoners to vote against the "devil" Pedro1!
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 04:29 AM
Oh! this is fun-for the poor people who may be stuck with me-maybe by tomorrow I will run polls on their participation -i.e. people who have not been here for years but still believe they are experts on the island and island life in general-just thinking at the moment but,no doubt, I will wake up with a filthy hangover tomorrow and will probably be nasty.
Posted By: lacysbeach Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 06:15 AM
I think everyone needs to be able to say what they want... Isn't this a forum to promote ideas?
Posted By: lacysbeach Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 06:18 AM
Does anyone really have to be mean?
Posted By: Marty Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 08:27 AM
well, its my turn to vote.
:>

never voted on one of these polls

thats rad. the poll thing. you'd think i would have it figured out by now but NOT.

pedro's got a lead like a landslide! barring some last minute dead illinois voters he's in like flynn!

(going back to 1960 cause its safer- don't mention florida 2000 to either side)

nice butt kaye&scott
Posted By: RMT Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 03:51 PM
Okay...I just voted yes for you Peter. You certainly do liven up the board. Plus where else a can you hear the liberal use of the word wanker? Just don't direct it at me..thank you...Rhonda laugh
Posted By: Gela Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 05:17 PM
I'm thinking that after being on this board for years - Peter has been tried and convicted for the same crimes over and over - so I think he's paid his dues.

He's finally back after the last ban, and in my humble opinion, this board has become much more interesting because of it.

See you guys in November (I postponed my August trip)! laugh
Posted By: Kristykins Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Kaye&Scott:
I do relate to pedro1s wit well at least halfway. If there is to be spankings I think they should be public.
LOL! I'll bring the camera!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 05:51 PM
Is it just me or are we seeing a kinder, gentler BP over the last couple of days?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 07:10 PM
Don't be mis-led, waiting for the other boot to fall. smile
Posted By: Gwennan Re: Moderators - 01/13/06 07:37 PM
I just met Peter at Fido's when I was visiting for New Years. I had a blast. Do you remember me?
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: Moderators - 01/14/06 01:20 PM
My vote can be bought, Pedro, just want you to know that laugh
Posted By: sandb Re: Moderators - 01/15/06 03:00 AM
Anybody know what the original topic was? Or, better still, why is this in About Ambergis Caye?
Posted By: Chris Re: Moderators - 01/15/06 03:14 AM
Because it's "About Ambergris Caye" or at least a little part of it.
Posted By: sandb Re: Moderators - 01/15/06 03:28 AM
Which little part would that be ?
Posted By: Chris Re: Moderators - 01/15/06 05:20 AM
The question about Pedro being barred occurred in Pedro's Bar. A part of Ambergris Caye.
Posted By: sandb Re: Moderators - 01/15/06 02:18 PM
Ok smile ...back on topic, I could have sworn when I went to bed last night this thread was somewhere else... smile
Posted By: captjeff Re: Moderators - 01/15/06 03:04 PM
We love you peter..we love you because you are bad ..and who wants you to be good ???it would be so boring with out your coments....
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Moderators - 01/15/06 03:34 PM
Pedro was barred from Pedro's Pub? Geez, now that's bad... eek
Posted By: indygal Re: Moderators - 01/19/06 02:41 AM
Well I missed this, did the spanking already happen?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board