AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Bridge to Mexico

Posted By: Corona Steve

Bridge to Mexico - 01/20/06 05:54 PM

Now that the bridge is almost complete, time to push for a new bridge to the Yucatan Penn. via the North of AC.
I like the Idea, and if we start talking about now, maybe the Gov. will pick up idea and start the process.
Think about all the advantages we would have.
Posted By: Tim Jeffers

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/20/06 08:50 PM

C.S. Have you been to Xcalak by boat?

A few years back about a mile north of the Mayan cut that seperates Ambergris Caye from the rest of the Yucatan Peninsula the Mexican Government dynamited and dredged a hudge channel from the reef side through to the Bay of Chetumal.

Before the channel was made a bridge even smaller than the one that is being built at the cut now is all that would have been needed to access Mexico. Now with the channel in place two bridges would required and the second bridge would be a major undertaking.

I doubt that Mexico would have much desire to put this bridge in. If they did it would certainly make life easier on the north end of the Caye.
Posted By: RobertE

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/20/06 09:13 PM

Hey Corona Steve - When is the interstate highway from Belize to the US scheduled for completion? Same time as the Walmart in San Pedro?
Posted By: klcman

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/21/06 12:08 AM

oooooooooh, now you're gonna get chastised for not "discussing" but being negative.
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/21/06 04:05 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tim Jeffers:
[QB] the Mexican Government dynamited and dredged a hudge channel from the reef side through to the Bay of Chetumal.

i think that this is highly illegal, they did it back in the second world war unknowingly. its illegal these days, so how did they do it?

I

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/21/06 03:27 PM

wouldn't the blasting of the reef destroy the reef, hurt all of the marine creatures in the area, set the growth of the reef back millions of years,. if it is illegal which i'm assuming it is than how did they do it?

i'm not attacking you Tim Jeff i'd just like to know.
Posted By: bdbelize

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/21/06 04:02 PM

Let's crawl before we walk....there isn't even a deeded road easement past the Rocky Point area north yet. I.E. technically there is no "road" access to any property north of that point as no surveying has been done to establish the 40' easement and the GOB has not practiced their right of emminent domain to claim property for that purpose. A couple of subdivisions have been developed with their interior roads laid out but there is no road laid out to reach their borders and therefore the border of Mex. /Belize.

By the way I have some great aerial photos of that ship channel taken a couple months ago on a charter flight up to the area if anybody wants them.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/21/06 07:46 PM

A large channel was dug allowing passage into the Bay of Chetumal, some say for cruise ships. A large four lane highway is connecting Chetumal and Cancun as we type.

The reef and lower appendage of the Yucatan Pennisula belongs to Mexico. They can do whatever they please with their land and waters, no matter how destructive.

SIN

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/22/06 12:24 AM

So now chetumal is going to be a "cruise capital" meaning that there are cruise ships going there, i have been to chetumal, and in my opinion its not a tourist destination, its an experience going there but theres not many tourists that go there, when my family and i went there the locals looked at us like we were from a different planet. why would they need a direct highway from chetumal to cancun there are other roads that go there.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/23/06 10:35 PM

Nobody used to go to Cancun forty years ago.

Quintana Roo has numerous attractions, the entire state is full of cenotes, amazing lagoons, Spanish forts, an awesome coast and a ton of history.

SIN
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 12:03 AM

There WAS no Cancun 40 years ago. It was created by the Mexican govt. who knew what the $$$$$$$$ of tourism meant to their economy. They will have developed their entire coastline within the next 10 years max. and just ONE of their last endeavors is the development of the Quintana Roo---coastline as one of the latest and newest bastions for tourist $$$$$$$$$. Their are numerous Mayan attractions inland, as well. Ask SIN--he knows.
Posted By: Phil

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 01:32 AM

Political pie in the sky maybe, but I heard a prominent politician recently say the road between Mexico and Ambergris Caye had already been started - I'm not sure if that was physically or the planning - and that the starting point was not at the San Pedro end.

Just ten years ago along the Mayan Riviera there were few to no hotels outside the towns, the coast is solid hotels down to where, Tulum now?

It is a matter of time, the only question is how much of it. Too much money in undeveloped land that is cheap by Caribbean beachfront standards. Do the numbers on 26 miles at (a probably conservative) US$1500 per front foot and it's well over US$200 Million on just the beachfront. Thatís either a lot of money not earning a return or a lot of retirement lots for the baby boomers!
Posted By: Chris

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 04:07 AM

[Linked Image]

Looks like Mexico has already started on the 6-lane suspension bridge to the mega-highway going south into Ambergris Caye, joining up to the proposed Ambergris International Airport with its 3 mega-terminals with easy connections to the planned Hilton, Marriott and Sheraton 500 room ultra-resorts each with its own 18 hole PGA golf course.

Meanwhile here in San Pedro I'm washing my tennis shoes because they got covered in street mud from today's rains. I didn't even take my rental golf cart out of the yard because I have no wish to destroy my brother-in-laws (Cholo's) golf cart by attempting to actually DRIVE it on these ridiculous roads.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 04:45 AM

yeah but thats what makes AC unique, and unlike any other island in the Carribean, i don't think that there will ever be a highway to mainland MEX the "true locals" (sanpedranos that have been liviing on this island for there entire lives) won't let that happen.
Posted By: lacysbeach

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 08:10 AM

Chris,
I have seen the bridge and can't wait to cross over..ok, but you went before

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 08:14 AM

Why Can't there be an airstrip? Is that a worse thing that a road/bridge? Just curious..
Posted By: Chris

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 01:59 PM

lacysbeach, the photo above (taken yesterday) is of the channel in Mexico close to Ambergris. So is the subject of this thread. You're thinking of the bridge over the San Pedro "river" which is almost done.

For an airstrip to go in where the old one still is up north needs a reason. You know, a town, some people, that kind of thing.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 02:53 PM

Glad I started this topic, as it has brought many questions, and a lot of interest, as well as some answers.
Chris, thanks for pic, will try and get up there in next few trips.
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 03:23 PM

Are the Mexicans going to put a bridge over the channel? I thought it was blasted to allow larger ferry boats and possibly cruise ships more access.

Good point about there not being a main road deeded on northern Ambergris Caye BDBelize.

The government isn't going to spearhead a road and bridge project in this area.

It's taken AC over 25 years to put in the imminent bridge, who on earth would want to start the bridge to Mexico?

Folks that own land on Northern Ambergris Caye (north of Rocky Point) bought there because they want to get away from the hustle and bustle of San Pedro, do you really think they will give up parts of their property for a road that will hook up to Quintana Roo??

Lacybeach, there is already an airstrip on North Ambergris Caye.

The big differnce between Belize and Mexico is that if the Mexican government wants to own the beachfront that is held by the private sector, it goes out and gets it. On the other hand, because of the laws of Belize, the GOB will not be able to go out and snatch private land away from the owners, it would need to buy the land at fair market value. Soooo, that ain't gonna happen. Therefore it is highly unlikely that the government of Belize is going to spearhead a road or bridge.
Posted By: cracked up

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 03:26 PM

The canal is a military installation built by the military.
It was built to give the navy access to the Caribbean without having to go through Belizean waters.
The canal will only accomidate shallow draft boats. Access to it through the Bay of Chetamal is also very shallow. There is little intent at this time for commercial/tourism traffic.
The reef wasn't damaged during construction.
Building the Basil Jones airstrip into an airport able to handle commercial traffic is a financial undertaking that neither the GOB, private sector or both combined could bare, not now, not in the near future.
Posted By: boricua

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 03:54 PM

amanda,in habaneros,roads have already been platted in between blocks of lots and one street has been designated for business use,the roads are approx. 40 ft wide,so there would be no need to appropiate land from homeowners for roads going thru further north.as for the island authorities not building a road north,I have been told by the developer who sold the lots in habaneros,the road is being worked as we speak,if he is to be believed.
Posted By: el diablo

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 04:16 PM

your "developer" is lying like a rug. There is nothing being done officially towards a road. There is no right of way through the miles of property not in subdivisions.
Forget it!

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 04:24 PM

while there is no right of way at the present time,I would think that the eminent domain rules would allow the council to force a road thru as developement pressures continue to mount.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 04:52 PM

alright alright, i think that i am just going to by a section of land that runs from the beach straight to the lagoon up on the north end so no road will be made to Mexico.
Posted By: el diablo

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 04:54 PM

already been done about 100+ times

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 04:56 PM

not on this kind of scale "el diablo"

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 06:49 PM

Originally posted by boricua:
amanda,in habaneros,roads have already been platted in between blocks of lots and one street has been designated for business use,the roads are approx. 40 ft wide,so there would be no need to appropiate land from homeowners for roads going thru further north.as for the island authorities not building a road north,I have been told by the developer who sold the lots in habaneros,the road is being worked as we speak,if he is to be believed.
What a lot of folks don't understand is that although some subdivisions have designated roadways, these roadways don't line up from subdivision to subdivision. Also there are many tracts of land that go from sea to lagoon with no access whatsoever.

Imminent domain would likely happen if there was governmental needs to push the road through, but since there wouldn't be new towns and communities (because so much of the big land tracts are privately owned) located up and down the coast, why would anybody need the huge expense of the roads?

Thanks for the clarification of the intended use for the canal in Mexico cracked up.

I agree on the landing strip expansion too -it will be a costly venture when the time comes.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 06:51 PM

Originally posted by boricua:
while there is no right of way at the present time,I would think that the eminent domain rules would allow the council to force a road thru as developement pressures continue to mount.
By the way, as far as I understand the town council has very limited jurisdiction on North Ambergris Caye.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 06:52 PM

Boricua are you Corona Steve too?

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 07:52 PM

Amanda, no she is not, but she also bought in our track, and sounds like she is also for road north to Mexico, as it seems like some on this topic, are for it also.
From what I heard, the Gov. already has taken some property from land owners further south for the road North.
Any comments from those who own property south.
Let us know.
Nothing is set in stone, hold onto your hats.
Berry might also think about supplying, Belikin to Mexico, via the Corona Freeway North, over the New Bridge, Berry 2 Bridge.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 08:38 PM

Hmm, all this talk about beer is making me think of making tracks to BC's south.
Posted By: Belikin Bill

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/24/06 08:48 PM

Tim and cracked up know what they are talking about on this one.

The channell shown above is entirely on Mexican soil. The channel that separates Belize and Mexico is a little further south,is very narrow in a lot of placesand meanders throught mangrove swamps. The building you see in Chris' picture is not a resort hotel and I doubt the boats are fishing boats.

I had the opportunity to review the area about 3 years ago and travel through the channal. There were not any plans to facilitate highways or bridges in the area and I doubt there will ever be if the Mexican military has any say in it.

Well maybe if the thought they could Annex AC.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/26/06 06:45 AM

Has anyone her ever met Pany who manages the new Tranquility Bay Resort? He's a great guy!! He is pretty close to the border up there at Basil Jones. Just wonder how they made it during construction,without roads and keeping with the ecology.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/29/06 05:03 PM

hmm,am I a corona steve?If it means am I pro developement?Yeah I guess.By the way Steve,I am not a she but a He,as my wife will assure you.The developer selling lots in habaneros has been right on on most of his claims,maybe some of you may not be in the loop as you may believe.only time will tel where this whole issue is going.A corona highway to the north appeals to me very much.A well planned com munity to the north could only make ac north more interesting and beautiful to visit.I envision well preserved fauna and limited developent,with the accent on maintaining the tropical qualities of the island.
Posted By: catdog

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/29/06 07:19 PM

Love the pic!Thanx

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/30/06 01:13 AM

"envision well preserved fauna" eek now we have a Taxidermy Museum to add to the attractions laugh

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/30/06 05:37 PM

Might be nice. Will watch the progress, which may take a little time, but hold onto your draweeerrrs, sooner than later.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 01/30/06 10:07 PM

boricua, sorry about that.
Maybe it is time to talk direct, as we are both on the same page.
Looking to start our own association, and think about some dredging, and oad clean-up, as well as some clearing some of my property.
Go onto private e-mail, and let me know how to talk land line, thanks.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/04/06 11:28 PM

kclman,hold your sarcasm,I meant tropical foliage.As for a road north,having contacted sp officials concerning a road,the opinion is,the bridge is a fist step,with a road up north in the planning stages.it may not be a super highway,but there will be a road of sorts,which is all we are asking.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/04/06 11:59 PM

10 feet give or take.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/05/06 12:07 AM

San Pedro 20 miles give or take.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/05/06 12:38 AM

It was last year. Allegedly it was dug by the Mayans a couple of thousand years ago although some believe that's an urban myth - there was a thread about this recently and I don't have a clue which is true .... but it most certainly was not built for ships during WW2.

Sorry. No idea what your last two sentences mean.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/05/06 04:16 AM

I believe it was dug by the mayans like they say, why wouldn't it be? i think it would be fun to go and explore that area.., it takes a good while to get up there by boat.
Posted By: clover

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/05/06 04:39 AM

Could have been carved by a hurricane too.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/05/06 06:21 AM

Deacon? Did I detect a racial remark from a man of the cloth? That if there was a narrow channel that Mexicans would flood into Belize. Shame on you.

Read Tim Jeffers, crackedup and my posts above. Also look at Chris photo.

The channel between Mexico and Belize is only 10 to 20 ft in many places as it passes through mangrove swamps. You can see that the Mexico only channel is around 150 ft or more. I have been through both channels with Mexican the military. If you had been through I doubt anyone would say it was done by a hurricane.

Belize has a Natl Park on the Northern end of AC both land and marine plus the security and drug issues mentioned in above posts . I would like to see a bridge to Mexico but I believe it has the same chance of happening as Hell or the channels freezing over.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/05/06 10:29 AM

As I understand it (from my tour guide course) the channel was dug much more recently than 2000 years ago, maybe 700, and was not a single channel but a series of small channels linking existing natural water basins. That's why it follows such a convoluted path.

There are several operators who run trips along the channel, and anyone with any interest in it should try one.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 06:32 AM

Deacon-

Here is your post again.

deacon+
deacon
Member # 8159 posted 02-04-2006 06:16 PM 02-04-2006 04:16PM

10 feet are you sure? I thought I read it was made for ships during WW11.10 ft. You would have more Mex. than San Diego. Thanks for info but NOT

You removed the above insensitive post that you made but never explained it or apologized for it. Just saying you will pray for me does not change your insensitive racial comment inferring that Belize would have more Mexicans than San Diego if they only had to swim 10ft.

In the past men such as Al Campanis in baseball and Howard Cosell (sports announcing) lost their jobs due to insensitive remarks about blacks. Neither were racist just used some bad judgment. Both apologized for their remarks.

I would expect the same from someone who claims to be the man you are. But then again maybe you are not the man you claim to be.

My daughter in law is Mexican and she couldn't believe a man who claims to be a minister would make such a remark.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 06:50 AM

The facts speak for themselves deacon. Did you make the post or was your 12 year old son on your computer?(I did keep a copy of the post)Apology accepted but it is not me you insulted its all the Mexicans. You are still in denial. I'm done with the subject now. You are not worth any more of my time.
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 04:19 PM

Ah, you may have noticed that I deleted my comment above. Since I made that comment, certain things have come to my attention and with those comments I realized I would not have made the comment that I did. Didn't mean to offend anyone. God knows I have enough Mexicans in my family that I offend daily, not to mention all the Irish family members as well... and let's not even bring up the Scottish branch. Ugh... eek

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 05:54 PM

Hey

Everybody is talking about 2 different channels. So there would actually need to be 2 bridges.

We don't need to keep out Mexicans - they don't want to be here!

The "river" /border between Mexico and Belize is only between 10 and 20 ft wide - okay wider in some areas, but certainly not an area that needs any sort of bridge in the foreseeable future.

The channel depicted in Chris' photo is how far from the border? Chris.... confused
Posted By: deacon+

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 08:48 PM

It appears that some think I am A racist.I am not now or haveI ever been. To those who think I am, deepest appologise for statements that might seem as though I am.
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 09:06 PM

It's all good Deacon....I know you're not. laugh
Posted By: RMT

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 09:08 PM

No one is thinking that Deacon so relax. You know how it goes on here...<sigh>...don't take it to heart.
Rhonda smile

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 09:48 PM

deacon, I never thought of you as a racist. I'd let this drop and move on...

don't dwell on other people's words
Denny 21:57
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/07/06 09:52 PM

DS...LOL! laugh laugh laugh

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/14/06 04:09 PM

I just came back from Costa Maya, via Carnival Cruise lines,also took a group of freinds from BC over to AC, and up to property, they thought our trip was best of cruise, want to come back to AC, without cruise. It looks like Costa Maya is about 30 KM from AC border, could be wrong.
The property at Costa Maya, is also increasing in price like AC, so if the road north is not really a bad idea, or a joke. Could be a matter of time, Me, I am for this, as we could be supplied with goods and services cheaper from Mexico, verses by barge from BC.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/14/06 04:29 PM

Why would your goods be cheaper from Mexico. There would be a border control complete with customs agents. Our government derives income from importation duties. The blue book value is the same no matter which border crossing you enter the country at.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/14/06 04:46 PM

I think Amanda is correct. eek
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/14/06 09:44 PM

I know she is correct. smile

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/14/06 11:38 PM

CS

I thought Costa Maya is the whole area of south Quintana Roo?

So what towns/cities did you visit in the costa maya area during your stop? Just the big Costa Maya pier outside of Mahahual? Were the roads in good shape? How was the freeway from Mahahual to Xcalak? How many people lived in the towns? Being as you were so close did you check out the canal and the channel? Did you visit the Natl. Parks both side of the border that are world heritage sites?

CS, I would like to see a bridge to Mexico also but doubt it will happen in the next 50 years. Maybe never with all the issues involved. It bothers me to even be on the same side of an issue with someone that keeps making less than factual remarks over and over again without any direct understanding or research.

It realy is like reaper said. People are tired of you beating a dead horse.

Amanda
Good point!! I must have missed the customs agents and infrastructure on my last visit but was accompanied by the Mexican border patrol. They carried weapons and seemed intend in only stopping anyone from crossing improperly. smile

It would take a fair amount of work and $$$$$ just to put a proper border control and customs in place on both sides of the border.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 05:45 PM

Sorry for a lot of you who do not have any vision for the future, thank god, you were not around when the pioneers crossed the plains, and opened the west.
I figure most would have turned around in defeat, and gone back home.
I am here to stay, and will bring up these kind of issues, and just maybe, I can help carve out a new frontier.
Quite being so negative, look ahead, open up your minds.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 05:56 PM

CS....Most would not have started out to begin with.
Their motto.."Let others' go forth and we'll criticize them. When the path is cleared and safe we can rejoice in our hypocracy and take advantage."
This is EXACTLY what they did with the bridge!!!!

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 06:03 PM

For those who romanticize the barge.....Let them keep using it!!!! laugh

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 06:14 PM

the real deal is: Mexico isn't going to invest in another countries land, meaning they have there CANCUN AND COZUMEL why would they invest into building a bridge to AC, AC can only hold so many people, and i think that point is getting close. So if Mexico isn't going to invest then who else Belize is lacking the infustructure and $$$$, and who in BElize does have the money = Bowen and why would he want to make a bridge to mexico, he doesn't even allow corona into the country, come on now, lets think

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 06:25 PM

Mexico is a deal and a steal for US citizens compared to Belize...plus no passport required!!
It would be Belize who would prevent the bridge to Mexico and vice-versa. The Mexicans would LOVE a bigger piece of the action since they sell their wares at almost 1/2 the cost as does Belize for the same thing!!!!! I shop Chetumel..Why NOT????

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 07:31 PM

CS
It is clear to all that all you did is flap your gums about costa maya. What have you done to further the cause. No facts No work

Action not BS is what is needed. If you want a road up north do the work. Form a land owners association charge dues, get equipment and built the road. I have a summer home in the mountains, paid taxes and got nothing back so thats what we did. Put in and maintain over 50 miles of roads and our own water system for over 500 landowners Just dont cheerlead on the sidelines. Get off your ass and do something. Your head is where the sun does not shine most of the time and your facts are almost always incorrect. Vision without substance is chaos.

And you what do you know about Pioneers. My great great great grandfather led the Willie handcart company across the plains almost died, 67 of them did die. http://wyoshpo.state.wy.us/trailsdemo/willieshandcart.htm

Besides vision it takes sweat work hardship even lost of life to accomplish what the pioneers did. You're a wanna be an an insult to them.

Have you talked with the Belize govt about putting a road throught the national park or the Mexican govt for the park on there side? What about the infrastructure? Did your mommy ever tell you the story about the ant and the grasshopper?

What have you done of substance? You havent done shit.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 07:58 PM

Belikin Bill.... eek Still tearing having read your family's history. Too cool

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 08:05 PM

Thank you bzturtle

It was way before me but to see what others went through for you to be here does make one try to do better. I make no claim to have done anything near as noble.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 08:08 PM

Beellikinbillll, good swear words, try and hold that sort of stuff to your self. It makes you look and sound cheap and uneducated, . I feel that this is a good place to start the process, and get people thinking forward, and have a progressive think mode.
You, my F-----, have to think outside of the bubble, as your relatives have done, and the homeowners association have done. This is a start, and a good way to feel out the true believers, and pioneers.
Take your head out of the sand, and wash out your mouth with soap and water.
Flap my lips about Costa Mesa, where is this place, anyway. Slow down, and use the brains god gave you.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 08:34 PM

K&S

Good advice! Facts and substance will speak for themselves.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 10:09 PM

Now that I have gotten the non belivers, and short sighted people off of subject, we can play with new ideas, and bring up more ideas to discuss, some visions for future. The North is wide open to new projects, and, with some vision, can make a difference.
Real persons, who have invested money and some time, and who have a vested interest in the future, like myself.
Posted By: seashell

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 10:17 PM

Why's everyone giving CS such a hard time? The man's a saint.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 10:26 PM

SS - there you go again - making me spit on my keyboard w/ your wit laugh
Posted By: seashell

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 11:20 PM

I love it when people "get me" without my having to put in all the smiley faces. So thanks.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/15/06 11:55 PM

'most always use smiley faces - my way of giving stickers smile
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:00 AM

You ain't got no stinlin stikers.... I done tole ya, Ms Kitty is shacked up over at tha marshals.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:07 AM

Ah well, this is the first I've heard 'bout the shackin up - as for the stickers - I was supposed to get some gold stars, but there's been a delay . . .
Still, SS cracks me up!

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:08 AM

gold stars are ready to be deployed....just gotta find the recipients

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:17 AM

I got a hole book of receipts.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:18 AM

E, who put a hole in your book?
K, I'm sure I'm deserving wink

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:20 AM

Marshal Dillon.

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:21 AM

Matt's father? or Melinda's grandfather?
deserving of what L? confused

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:25 AM

E, what'd you do to tick off the "marshal"?

K: gold stars, of course!

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:26 AM

but you have not 'splained why

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:27 AM

Put Miss Kitty in my lap :rolleyes:

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:28 AM

geez - thought it was self-evident wink
gotta get some work done - any necessary 'splainations will have to come later . . .

Re: Bridge to Mexico - 02/16/06 12:29 AM

me too....byeeeeeee
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board