AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Message Board Meet UP

Posted By: gailtor

Message Board Meet UP - 01/26/06 04:29 AM

OK looks like we need to formalize a ACMB Annon meeting in San Pedro in February.

Based on results, I will consider organizing same.

Gail

Who can't wait to arrive Jan 31st..
Posted By: Sun&sand

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/26/06 02:02 PM

Gailtor, thank you for picking up this effort. I'll be happy to help, I arrive 2/7 through 3/2. It will be hard to accomodate everyone, so may have to do two gatherings. Just let me know how I can help.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/26/06 06:08 PM

I can't vote above, not old enough....tehehe

This will be like herding cats you know, but good luck, and enjoy the company of the ones you catchup with.
Posted By: Loansum-Al K

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/26/06 08:10 PM

Gailtor,
We arrive on the 30th for 30 days.....we'll try to save a few Belikins for ya!
Posted By: TCandCC

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/26/06 08:50 PM

We arrive on 2/4 for only (bo hoo) 7 days. I suggest 2/6 1 hour before sunset.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/26/06 09:00 PM

the capt is down the 13 to 20 ??

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/27/06 12:08 AM

Hey Cappy... YOU absolutely must change your trip dates and come down earlier.. I would love to go fishing with you and the gang but alas, I leave on the 14th.. so once again, we miss getting out on those crystal clear waters chasing the 'one that got away'..
However, I will look for you at BC's on the 13th to share a drink and fishing stories..
Gail cool
Posted By: marge

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/27/06 03:48 AM

Ok that's it. Feb 6th one hour before sunset at BC's

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/27/06 12:05 PM

Ya'll have a great time. Maybe we can get another one started up for later in the month?

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/28/06 04:51 AM

OK just reporting an update for those who haven't voted yet..

Sun, Feb 5th, BC's 5-7pm are the top choices todate of those who voted. cool

This of course does not mean that we can't have a daily party, we're just trying to pin point a central meeting date and time so that as many (boarders and lurkers) as possible can party together. Us vacationers will be in the party mode and on island time for our entire trip so a message board party everyday would work for sure! laugh

SunandSand.. eek Not to worry, we will make sure that there is at least one other meetup/party while you are there.. and heck with all those skydivers hanging out, there will not be any shortage of opportunities. wink
Gail

smile smile cool cool

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/28/06 01:02 PM

Thanks Gail...I'll look so forward to meeting as many of the board members as I can. You all have been such a great source of entertainment and information. Can't wait to put faces to the names.
Posted By: marge

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/28/06 01:50 PM

We'll try to make to the 5th party too before heading over to Pedros party for superbowl at 6:00pm. Sounds like lots of parties. The more the merry.

Re: Message Board Meet UP - 01/29/06 03:37 PM

Time is running out on your opportunity to VOTE in the above poll.. practice your civic duty (voting that is) laugh

Sun, Feb 5th, BC's 5-7pm are the top choices todate of those who voted, with Sun Feb 12th a close 'second'.

Gail cool
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board