AmbergrisCaye.com Home

WHY NOT

Posted By: deacon+

WHY NOT - 01/26/06 06:21 AM

With all the comicsand all the lovely remarks given each day I have thought of the perfect release. Ambergris Caye's version of a soap opera. You all have such wit that this has the possibility of being the best thread ever. So, Let me start and jump on in. Once apone a time there was a dope filled backpack sitting on a porch just kicking it when all of a sudden
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 08:13 AM

The police came and arrested you and sent you packing to Hattieville prison where upon they threw away the key for dealing---what a dope!!! :rolleyes:

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 08:20 AM

Deacon---Don't mess with us about the drugs--we do NOT take it lightly my friend!!!!!! mad mad

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 08:47 AM

OH!! AND---Once "apone" ALWAYS apone!! :p :p

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 09:55 AM

I need help from the board!!!!! Does anyone remember this "dope backpack story"??? It sounds familiar to me.
Posted By: seashell

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:03 AM

It was actually the story of a dope that had a backpack . . .but not for long.
Posted By: Seachange

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:57 AM

Actually there were two stories. One involved a baseball cap and dope. The other involved a backpack and no dope. I do like the soap opera story. I find that as I read the different messages I imagine all sorts of soap opera-like scenarios.....
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 01:14 PM

perceiving the relationship between text and context is the bias of one's ears and eyes.
Posted By: catdog

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 01:34 PM

Good article about the "ONLINE WORD":
http://www.rider.edu/~suler/psycyber/conflict.html
Posted By: Tarbaby

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 01:41 PM

Please get on with the soap opera, I'm dieing to read (and misinterpret) what happens next!!
Posted By: ArtZ SmartZ

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 01:49 PM

When the police examined the backpack he found it filled with soap powder and the dope was the one carring the backpack.. A CLEAN ENDING TO A SOAP OPERA STORY LOL

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 02:04 PM

Or, so he thought....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 02:09 PM

Lots of links for what your "brain" wants too , Denny!!! eek laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 02:11 PM

trust me... there are NO links for what my brain wants... well, maybe 1 or 2. eek
Posted By: Chloe

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 05:42 PM

Actually, this message board, has been a SOAP OPERA, from day one several years running, I do mean that in a good way, as it provides me with a good read daily.

One must remember all the characters and their personalities, to understand their posts, from years back, never knowing when they will show up and post.
Posted By: RMT

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 05:47 PM

Chloe, You stated my thoughts exactly!!! I read it daily and it is so much funnier when you understand personalities/history that went on before. I try explaining this to my husband whose eyes always seem to glaze over when I do...... laugh I guess ya' have to be there...
Rhonda

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 05:48 PM

Okay..so what happens next...??
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 05:48 PM

and many of us just lurk and read now having gotten tired of all the tedious crap, backstabbing, know it alls, psychos, etc, etc, etc

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 05:54 PM

Wow...Barb..that sounds just like the mothers at the school bus stop in the morning!!! eek

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 05:57 PM

Barb...perfect description of a Soap Opera.
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 06:27 PM

true! wink laugh
Posted By: MALIBU

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 06:46 PM

uhum...........

The Chief discovered the back pack wasn't in fact filled with soap but dope.....
so the Chief........
Posted By: Kristykins

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 06:56 PM

...quickly went to Fido's to think over a huge plate of Ceviche and a Belekin. Just as he was about to come to a descision on what to do about the dope...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 07:16 PM

...a frequent visitor to AC approached his table. The chief tried not to acknowledge him, but...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 07:27 PM

the visitor yelled out "A ROUND OF DRINKS FOR EVERYONE". But by this time one of the patrons...
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 07:47 PM

steaked through the bar and dove into the ocean.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 07:48 PM

I mean streaked!!! LOL....steak works tho I guess. DUMMY

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 07:54 PM

only problem was it was low tide so when he stood up...
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 08:09 PM

he exposed ..........

the backpack of dope he grabbed from the chief that was now soaked. He looked around for his awaiting getaway boat but noticed....
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 08:24 PM

that there wasn't enough water to float the boat so...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 08:27 PM

that Bad Peter and (Good) Charley were sitting by the water, staring pensively out to sea. On the horizon, a tiny.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 09:18 PM

ship on a "three hour tour", when at that moment...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 09:42 PM

Ginger and Maryann yelled, OMG not him again.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 09:51 PM

By that time, the chief had decided to impound the backpack of dope at the station and to complete a police report immediately. On board the ship,the Professor wisely suggested docking the ship in AC. The Captain agreed and decided to meet his good buddy, Captain Jeff, at the.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 10:01 PM

Love Shack. However, the lights were not working because . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 10:01 PM

There was another #$%& power outtage...
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 10:16 PM

So being in the dark, capt jeff suggested they burn the backpack so they could see...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 10:28 PM

an hour had gone by and the backpack was still burning. Lights were now but...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 10:30 PM

an irrelevant factor, because the captains were very well lit. Surprisingly, they decided to..
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 10:31 PM

Go to Pedros Inn and ......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 10:41 PM

pose as Jehovah's Witnesses. When they knocked on the door . . .
Posted By: Kristykins

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:07 PM

I can't think of anything witty to contribute at the moment,but I just wanted to say this story is cracking me up! hahaha

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:10 PM

They flashed Moma, then Papa came in and.......
Posted By: ambergrishog

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:22 PM

asked if the new fantastic bartender was the Tart from Pedro's or Michelle Williams traveling under the....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:27 PM

witness protection program, that is now

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:36 PM

in effect in San Pedro. This is a special witness protections plan that is dedicated to protecting...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:49 PM

Women and children from Bad Peter.
Posted By: klcman

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:51 PM

and most of the people who post on the board. Financially, it provides...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:52 PM

hearing this the two Captains...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/26/06 11:58 PM

Financially, it provides . . .
all the funds necessary for a lifetime supply of tasty sacred cow hamburgers and pizza with good non-Mennonite cheese. But the protected special witnesses are expected to provide their own . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:01 AM

birth-control devices available from the at least 15 island pharmancies in the unlikely event...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:05 AM

that the tourist's backpack gets...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:05 AM

INTERMISSION...you see fly-boy you can always have fun. Please take a hammer and injoy life. BACK TO OUR SHOW

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:11 AM

taken from an open balcony, emptied of all protective devices and inadvertently used as a parachute pack. The 15 pharmacies also have for purchase . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:14 AM

Lawyers to bail you out if you get caught.......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:16 AM

selling conch shells to tourists as that sport has now been officially outlawed, so that means.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:21 AM

WWWAAAIIITTT A MINUTE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO CAPT. JEFF?...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:25 AM

more pregnancies until
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:28 AM

that you will need a lawyer if you sell conch shells illegally to tourists or dress up to impersonate a Jehovah's witness, but if there were not bad people, there would be no good lawyers.

And then. . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:30 AM

you will also need to purchase a lawyer if you are arrested trespassing on Scubalady's property, hiring divemasters away from their original employers, or berating Capt. Jeff on the message board. On the other hand, Capt. Jeff might need a lawyer if . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:32 AM

HE CATCHES UP WITH OBTUSE AND......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:33 AM

squashes him into a conch shell, like E is going to.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:34 AM

steal that hat, and run

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:37 AM

to Jesse's house, make peace and promise to....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:40 AM

read San Pedro Daily, every other

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:54 AM

day, and on alterenate days to teach a creative writing class. Attendees at the class will be expected to . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 12:55 AM

interview KZK on how to survive on AC with a mgmt/finance degree and no job while......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:13 AM

eating & drinking out on a frequent basis, making multiple return trips to the U.S. and . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:13 AM

swilling a lot of beer and contemplating...."what did happen to Capt Jeff?"...."did he bail me out or did I break out...what happened to that back pack..."..."Oh yeah.....", "Hey, buddy...hey, I know you!!, You're....
Posted By: LBI Jerseyboy

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:15 AM

we ponder whether or not Kristykins cousin's breasts are real or....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:23 AM

is her uncle a plastic surgeon, at

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:49 AM

the Klcmn T & A Research Center, where while she was there she....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:54 AM

entered the wet T shirt contest, and lost to
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:56 AM

then go on to interview Kra-Z-K at his center per his request and it turns out she doesn't use that finance or mgmt degree in AC, only in the real world she did.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:57 AM

Bad Peter, led by Tim, decidetd to pay a visit to BCs and ran into ......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 01:58 AM

Krazy, Try to keep up hun.....geeeze?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:01 AM

Teenah and her sister Carla NuCaye, drinking

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:04 AM

and plotting against .......!!!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:09 AM

el diablo formally known as....
Posted By: reaper

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:11 AM

John Payne...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:11 AM

SIN or

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:13 AM

and John had one drink and evolved into.......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:14 AM

A mime..to never speak again....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:15 AM

until the hand jesters and body language told the real story of

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:15 AM

End of chapter.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:18 AM

Hey Denny....did your blog-novel go so well?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:18 AM

and whatever happened to the streeker standing in the ocean?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:21 AM

jumped off the new bridge and got
Posted By: inthemarket

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:30 AM

saved by a beautiful streeker woman.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:33 AM

When...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:34 AM

aka 90lb gringo

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:35 AM

don't make me say it, Dude?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:54 AM

And they all lived happily ever after. . .
Until next week's chapter . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 03:27 AM

when deacon's real identoty is revealed to be Richard Hatch,.......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 03:28 AM

WHO????

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 03:30 AM

and will know what real survival is all about when Bubba in prison asks him to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 03:33 AM

" read me a story"

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 03:37 AM

and background music of dueling ........
Posted By: marge

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 03:43 AM

decided to go fishing.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 04:09 AM

I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU. just goes to show fun is fun, no reason to hurt. Oh, Fly-Boy, na na na

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 04:12 AM

Hey, man--we're cool All's good cool

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 04:16 AM

COOL

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 02:36 PM

As it turned out Denny found the smoking backpack on the steps in back of Fido's still half full and.....
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 04:22 PM

a note to "screw's gal" concerning the whereabouts of screw, ralston and stevewich. So she took the backpack to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 04:26 PM

Sir Isaac Newton and he published the note in the

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 04:30 PM

The Casper Star Tribune, which was the wrong paper. How, now, will we ever find screw and the boyz? A smoke signal was sent from Casper Mtn. by me and some Arapahoe friends that said.......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 04:45 PM

"Will the real EL DIABLO please come forward!!"

And so people started calling into the Casper Star Tribune instead of calling...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 04:50 PM

the FBI...or CIA...
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 05:30 PM

why not go to the pink floyd laser light show tonight? any other houstonians going? cool

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 06:17 PM

...or the nude lesbian tourists. Instead they call...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 06:18 PM

KLC Dude and he tells them to take.......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 06:22 PM

lots of pictures using the tips they learned in the classes in Maine. He requests that they also . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 06:24 PM

utilize skydiving lessons if its offered and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 06:48 PM

only by a certified skydiver or at least by a...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:05 PM

Our story so far. . .

CHAPTER ONE
Once upon a time there was a dope-filled backpack sitting on a porch just kicking it when all of a sudden, the police came and arrested [deacon] and sent [him] packing to Hattieville prison where upon they threw away the key for dealing---what a dope. When the police [officer] examined the backpack, he found it filled with soap powder and the dope was the one carrying the backpack. Or, so he thought. . . The Chief discovered the back pack wasn't in fact filled with soap but dope . . . so the Chief. . . quickly went to Fido's to think over a huge plate of Ceviche and a Belikin. Just as he was about to come to a decision on what to do about the dope . . . a frequent visitor to AC approached his table. The chief tried not to acknowledge him, but . . . the visitor yelled out. “A ROUND OF DRINKS FOR EVERYONE.” But by this time one of the patrons . . . streaked through the bar and dove into the ocean. [The] only problem was it was low tide so when he stood up . . . he exposed . . . the backpack of dope he grabbed from the chief that was now soaked. He looked around for his awaiting getaway boat but noticed . . . that Bad Peter and (Good) Charley were sitting by the water, staring pensively out to sea. On the horizon [they saw] a tiny . . . ship on a "three hour tour." At that moment . . . Ginger and Maryann yelled, “OMG not him again.”
By that time, the Chief had decided to impound the backpack of dope at the station and to complete a police report immediately. On board the ship, the Professor wisely suggested docking the ship in AC. The Captain agreed and decided to meet his good buddy, Captain Jeff, at the . . . Love Shack. However, the lights were not working because . . . there was another #$%& power outtage. . . . So being in the dark, Capt Jeff suggested they burn the backpack so they could see. . . . An hour had gone by and the backpack was still burning. Lights were now but . . . an irrelevant factor, because the captains were very well lit.
Surprisingly, they decided to . . . go to Pedro’s Inn and . . . pose as Jehovah's Witnesses. When they knocked on the door . . . they flashed Moma, then Papa came in and . . . asked if the new fantastic bartender was the Tart from Pedro's or Michelle Williams traveling under the . . . witness protection program, that is now . . . in effect in San Pedro. This is a special witness protection plan that is dedicated to protecting . . . women and children from Bad Peter, . . . and most of the people who post on the board. Financially, it provides . . . all the funds necessary for a lifetime supply of tasty sacred cow hamburgers and pizza with good non-Mennonite cheese. But the protected special witnesses are expected to provide their own . . . birth-control devices available from the at least 15 island pharmacies in the unlikely event... that the tourist's backpack gets... taken from an open balcony, emptied of all protective devices and inadvertently used as a parachute pack. The 15 pharmacies also have for purchase . . . Lawyers to bail you out if you get caught . . . selling conch shells to tourists as that sport has now been officially outlawed, so that means . . . that you will need a lawyer if you sell conch shells illegally to tourists or dress up to impersonate a Jehovah’s witness, but if there were not bad people, there would be no good lawyers. . . . And then . . . you will also need to purchase a lawyer if you are arrested trespassing on Scubalady’s property, hiring divemasters away from their original employers, or berating Capt. Jeff on the message board.
On the other hand, Capt. Jeff might need a lawyer if . . . HE CATCHES UP WITH OBTUSE AND . . . squashes him into a conch shell, like E is going to . . . steal that hat, and run . . . to Jesse's house, make peace and promise to . . . read San Pedro Daily, every other . . . day, and on alternate days to teach a creative writing class. Attendees at the class will be expected to . . . interview KZK on how to survive on AC with a mgmt/finance degree and no job while . . . eating & drinking out on a frequent basis, making multiple return trips to the U.S. and . . . swilling a lot of beer and contemplating . . . "what did happen to Capt Jeff?" . . . "did he bail me out or did I break out . . . what happened to that back pack . . ." . . ."Oh yeah . . " "Hey, buddy. . . hey, I know you!! . . .
[Meanwhile] we ponder whether or not Kristykins cousin's breasts are real or . . . is her uncle a plastic surgeon, at . . . the Klcmn T & A Research Center, where while she was there she . . . entered the wet T shirt contest, and lost to . . . Bad Peter. Led by Tim, [they] decided to pay a visit to BCs and ran into . . . Teenah and her sister, Carla NuCaye, drinking . . . and plotting against . . . el diablo, formally known as . . . John Payne . . . [or] SIN. . . . and John had one drink and evolved into . . . a mime . . . to never speak again . . . until the hand gestures and body language told the real story of . . . the streaker standing in the ocean . . . [who] jumped off the new bridge and got . . . saved by a beautiful streaker woman. . . aka 90lb gringo . . .and they all lived happily ever after. . .
Until next week's chapter . . . when deacon's real identity is revealed to be Richard Hatch, . . . and [he] will know what real survival is all about when Bubba in prison asks him to . . . "read me a story" . . . and [there is] background music of dueling . . . [while everyone else] decided to go fishing.
CHAPTER TWO
As it turned out Denny found the smoking backpack on the steps in back of Fido's still half full and . . . a note to "screw's gal" concerning the whereabouts of screw, ralston and stevewich. So she took the backpack to . . . Sir Isaac Newton and he published the note in . . . The Casper Star Tribune, which was the wrong paper. How, now, will we ever find screw and the boyz? A smoke signal was sent from Casper Mtn. by me and some Arapahoe friends that said . . . "Will the real EL DIABLO please come forward!!"
And so people started calling into the Casper Star Tribune instead of calling . . . the FBI . . . or CIA . . . or the nude lesbian tourists. Instead they call . . . KLC Dude and he tells them to take . . . lots of pictures using the tips they learned in the classes in Maine. He requests that they also . . . utilize skydiving lessons if its offered and . . . only by a certified skydiver or at least by a . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:16 PM

a nude lesbian from anartica......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:17 PM

drunk at BC's that stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:25 PM

named Ice Princess.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:26 PM

Of course none of these people offer simple skydive lessons. They are all tandem jumps where the jumper will be strapped to . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:33 PM

some old biker chick with chaps on.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:36 PM

When the "jump master" saw this, he exclaimed.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:38 PM

OMG, put your top back on before we crash!!! But as she was doing this.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:42 PM

a blown up life-size Shamoo....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:42 PM

one of her 'girls' got caught in the zipper and ......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 07:59 PM

and in a wild frenzy at 120 mph to free herself from the zipper, she accidentally hit shamoo with a long fingernail and WHOOOOSH...they were sent....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 08:04 PM

directly to Bad Peters Sporting Club and landed right in the middle of ........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 08:06 PM

the island's only big screen TV. Bad Peter was of course . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 08:15 PM

off touring mexico with

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 08:36 PM

The Rollings Stones. Then Mick....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 08:43 PM

came to Belize and hooked up with Nygal at

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 08:45 PM

Pedro's Inn and went to the adult entertainment/strip club with spl and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 08:48 PM

Deacon. He told them of their wayward ways, and Keith Richards told him.....
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 08:59 PM

that he had found a backpack full of ......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 09:02 PM

you know what! So spl, Mick, Keith and Deacon proceeded to look for Pedro and......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 09:04 PM

pedro's accomplacces, but they ended up running into ......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 09:07 PM

Tim and Capt. Jeff who were fishing. smile So,

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 09:07 PM

Miss Charlene and Chloe.....soon, you won't believe what happened NEXT! Chloe, Miss Charlene, and NYG.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 09:15 PM

are undercover PI's, hired by

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 09:31 PM

Marty to get ahold of not only Corona Steve, but also the message board complainers. Marty had ordered the PIs to "bring them back alive, but don't......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 09:34 PM

let them suck you into a stupid argument." Once Marty got ahold of these misfits . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:11 PM

he himself got into a stupid argument with...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:13 PM

someone about whether Madonna's song was or was not written about SP so he...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:17 PM

asked Deacon if he would ask Mick and Keith about it....and he found out that.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:24 PM

they had gone to pauleys for a pizza with pedro1...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:28 PM

and then went to Manelly's for "locally made ice cream" and thats when they ran into...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:32 PM

Madonna, Deacon, Keith, and Mick. They were looking for the smokin backpack......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:33 PM

the local gringo gang made them take...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:35 PM

it to Estel's where they enjoyed mango fry jacks (YUM!) and then...
Posted By: crayonlover06

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:38 PM

over to Blue Water Grill where...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:41 PM

they could smell the bbq from bc's...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:42 PM

and where Razorfish decided to check the note, inside the backpack, to see if "develop" had any "e's" at the end.
Posted By: clover

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:44 PM

But after inhaling the smoke from the burning pack...he decided he really didn't care how develop was spelled.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:45 PM

In the background you could hear La Isla Bonita. Madonna's ears perked up, along with her...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:49 PM

....Kaballa devotees who then....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:52 PM

discussed whether or not it would be appropriate to build a resort that had 300+ rooms, rollercoaster, train (or was it tram?) etc. but decided...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:57 PM

to ask corona steve what he thought...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:58 PM

What a mistake that was............

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:58 PM

but they learned he'd been indicted for . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 10:59 PM

SEC fraud.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:00 PM

again

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:05 PM

amongst other things like...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:07 PM

jay walking up north and.....
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:08 PM

...and yelling, "Viva La Revolucion!!!!" So..
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:11 PM

who knows what. Meanwhile back at the beach a huge clipper ship is traveling outside of the reef, but seems to heading towards San Pedro. On it's deck stands none other than

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:11 PM

Fidel and Chavez!
Posted By: Belikin Bill

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:15 PM

and which one is on his knees?

And also the doctor, Mustardgirl aka many other names. She finally made it!

(and Pappa's (Heminhway's) ghost, all comming for the Jerry Jeff concert. But,

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:16 PM

didn't know those are a thing of the past sooooooooo

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:17 PM

they all went sky diving, naked, while...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:27 PM

eating burrito's that were purchased from Mango's (YUM again!) and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:33 PM

upon landing, Fidel, Cesar and Ernest decided that it would be great to attend the Jerry Jeff concert, but they needed to go to Coconets to log on to the message board to find out how to get tickets, preferably laminated ones. Upon arriving at Coconets, they all

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:34 PM

Ran into "The Real Deal" NAZ MAN who...
Posted By: RI Beth

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:35 PM

immediately devoured the entire stock of Dulcie's meat pies, which so upset Govikes (who didn't get to have any) that she.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/27/06 11:40 PM

opened her beach bag and pulled out a huge...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:20 AM

We pause for a Station Identification....

....Deacon will like this...................

We now return to our broadcast........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:22 AM

Purple hammer...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:36 AM

and proceeded to hunt down Jesse and....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:47 AM

Let him know rykat really voted for John Kerry and is a secret member along with clover in the...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:49 AM

over-the-hill gang

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:50 AM

and the American Civil Liberties Union as well as a supporter of....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:53 AM

Coconet Intenret cafe, home of not only the recently falsely maligned Dirty Old Man and his displaced Texan gial but also....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:58 AM

where the dogmatic prevaricator, who is a dyslexic, agnostic insomniac, had been found on the porch in a stupor having been up all night wondering if there is a dog...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 01:00 AM

wandering in the streets of San Pedro with a smoking back pack.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 01:29 AM

He stumbled upon a shady look'n dude in a "Cubs" hat..that turned out to be...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 01:31 AM

which turned out to be nothing more than an overcooked pizza from...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 01:37 AM

Pepperoni's of all places and decided...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 01:42 AM

to eat it although he was concerned about the quality of the cheese.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 01:53 AM

which was just fine because 2 miles north of the cut brought down "fresh" mootzarella from...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 01:54 AM

God only knows, so he went to Caliente's to have Soupa de limon with Bill Thornton, and then they left for

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 01:59 AM

Coronae Steves penthouse high rise condo next to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:05 AM

the yellowbrick road, and along the way...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:08 AM

watch out SC will be mad cause a house fell on his sister..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:09 AM

Toto, no wait, that's a Belizian Lovemuffin!, caught their attention as he was stiking a trot toward.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:20 AM

city hall to file his monorail plans, when he was held up at the bridge by a band of roving...
Posted By: spl

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:29 AM

policeman trying to find Dan Chilin because they had recovered the missing police report concerning the backpack incident. So

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:30 AM

it turned out the backpack was...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:31 AM

not stolen, but instead.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:37 AM

it was a secret electronic case that the canadians used to spy on belize. They had just tranmitted information on....
Posted By: Chris

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:40 AM

the 200th post on this thread.......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:43 AM

the whereabouts of non other than....
Posted By: rumncoke

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 03:04 AM

SimonB and Jesses' mysterious disappearance from the board but then realized...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 03:16 AM

the safe fromm the Town Office was missing too and....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 03:21 AM

inside the safe were all the secret plans for develop(e)ment up North and pictures of...
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 03:41 AM

Jesse.

The End.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:02 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:06 AM

The End. The end of Corona Steves plans for retiring in Panama off of all the money he made on his 6 lots up North because it turns out Tiger Woods owns The North and is running all them trespassers off his land. So...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:14 AM

we all wait with baited breath for his pontificating on how development North is the greatest thing since sliced bread because he bought there which gives him much more right to say anything over anyone else, but then.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:22 AM

as unexpected as snow on AC, corona steve falls off the monorail on the north end to be lost deep in the jungle with no people or so he thought......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:24 AM

Until he looked up and saw SIN and Fidel organizing the locals into fierce anti imperialist freedom fighters!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:24 AM

Till a pygmy pygmy showed up {LOVE YOU GUYS}

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:25 AM

I NEEDED A LAUGH, THANKX

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:42 AM

And then corona Steve, Fidel and SIN and the pygmy pygmy went to City Hall and overthrew Mayoress Paz, and then invited Hugo Chavez up to build.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:43 AM

pygmy pygmy?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:45 AM

Just go with the story... laugh

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:45 AM

A statue of a huge forefinger pointed right at Washington D.C

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:47 AM

Located right in the middle of DisneyBelize and the tea cup ride, which was financed by...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:48 AM

Corona Steve and the North end LLC.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:49 AM

the San Pedro Anti Social Club, and

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:50 AM

The Republic of China

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:54 AM

with place settings for 12 and

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:57 AM

everyone stay in training until 2007, unless

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:58 AM

you choose to ignore, since travelqueen disappeared, until

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:59 AM

reaper gets the date right for the wrestling match or... laugh

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:03 AM

takes a flying leap into

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:04 AM

the lagoon where Satan immediately...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:06 AM

takes him back to "el diablo's" lair, where he finds ........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:07 AM

out that he is none other than...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:08 AM

John Payne

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:09 AM

or

tried to munched his ass..but soon spit him out realizing there was a HUGE jump party coming up that would yeild way more MEAT...so he then

it happens the 28th....[ONEMORE NO DANG ICEORWATER}

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:10 AM

Whoops I missed some sorry

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:11 AM

or

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:11 AM

SIN or

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:17 AM

cast of 42 players so far in the search for the true name of that masked man and bare

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:20 AM

there souls yelling'?????

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:21 AM

***DENNY SHANE***............----...----......who is known to travel there...sometimes wearing nothing but a gavel and robe ( and Chanel # 5 but that's another story) and so....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:22 AM

someone give CLOVER the rules of Soap Opera writing.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:23 AM

they all realized it was getting late like 12:30 am in the morning Eastern time, and that one was going to hit the hay so ......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:24 AM

Denny borrows Capt. Jeff's green rassl'n outfit and runs through the town looking for...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:25 AM

Hon so that he can "put his name on the map" but...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:26 AM

Now look what you've done Deacon...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:27 AM

(I wanna hear more about the "green rassl'n suit! does it come in a medium?)

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:28 AM

(so get back to it)

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:28 AM

looking for Belikins, and ran over Rhonda, which changed the story of her life to

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:30 AM

match Kristykins...(she too wanted toe bandage fame!)

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:32 AM

Denny...are you going COMANDO under that green spandex stuff you borowed fron Cappy Jeff?????

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:33 AM

and then Denny got chased down front street by Brianna's beach House neighbors dogs and ran into the...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:34 AM

borrowed....from....ya got it?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:37 AM

ghost of Paisano....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:38 AM

and KC in the Fido's bathroom (no good ice cream from Manelly's)...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:42 AM

which got him away from the dogs, but he was arrested by the fashion police and forced to put on....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:43 AM

Paisano just gave him a knowing smile and held out to him the most beautiful of conch shells...and then...
Posted By: Bearfoot Gibby

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:45 AM

...........who found a petrified splief hidden from the days of the baymen when they fortified British Honduras from the evil empires seeking mahogany, chicle and bodacious pot from the rain forest near Double Head Cabbage not far from the Howler Monkey sanctuary..........Capt. Jeff and first mate Chris then declared..........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:45 AM

lol..sorry slow computer...

a Spiderman costume with lacy undies underneath.... and so...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:48 AM

while all of this was going on, TQ decided to go nighty night but aside from that...

"live the dream boys" Chis...pssst. pass the splief!

I thought you were goin COMMADO????

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:57 AM

screaming Carla put your chaps back on until we get to

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:06 AM

THE NEXT CHAPTER

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:12 AM

Deac...you gonna share that or what?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:13 AM

Carla's chapped chaps left a mark that only could be compared with a raspberry...........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:15 AM

Where the hell is Capt Bicho?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:16 AM

Looking for raspberry chaps???

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:52 AM

goodnightandthankyouallagain

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 08:06 AM

Can this really be the end?????? Wait until the next chapter when you'll find out that...
Posted By: ambergrishog

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:19 AM

As the sun began to rise over the San Pedro lagoon, the buzz around town was so thick you could cut it with a knife, rumor has it that Barry Bowen had finally.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 12:41 PM

made the world spin in the opposite direction . . .he found this could be slowed down a bit though, when he was laying in bed, by putting one foot on the floor. Meanwhile klcman was trying to accomplish the same thing by walking with one foot in the water. Belizelaw just had to remark "Things sure aren't how they used to be". Which caused Scubalady to respond . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 02:14 PM

you're absolutely correct there Belizelaw, ever since they installed that...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 03:18 PM

new power generator, it's gotten much quieter on the N side of town, why it almost makes me wish the PRH 5 was still there, except that...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:26 PM

the PRH 5 would surely have awoken Hillyboo and if that were to happen.....
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:47 PM

The sun would again set over the lagoon and Reef Village would open the multiplex movie theater showing for the first time . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 04:51 PM

the epic "The Bridge on the River Kwai" subtitled in S Floridaese on all screens so that....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 05:46 PM

they could sit there and pretend they knew what the words meant... however, there were...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:36 PM

troubles with the projector, because Reef Village...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:53 PM

was now owned by fly-boy which meant...
Posted By: crayonlover06

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 06:55 PM

free hepititus shots for kids and KZK.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 08:05 PM

which was funded by SIN's socialist medical program which is being run in Belize by non other than...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 08:18 PM

our hero's from Frostbite Falls, Moose & Squirrel. However...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 08:58 PM

The movie theater suddenly began sinking in the mud due to....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:01 PM

the fact that all the dredging for Tiger's new marina and golf course had occurred recently, but was stopped by.........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:27 PM

the need to redeploy the dredging equipment to rescue "The Minnow", which was stuck on the reef off of the shore of Ambergris Caye. Ginger refused to leave the tiny ship, so that it would not be lost to pirates. However, she was unable to protect the vessel from....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:31 PM

The gob fines.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:33 PM

all the sky jumpers, as they hit all around the boat. When a topless jumper was...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:38 PM

encountered by Capt. Jeff's jelly fish which...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:39 PM

was also topless...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:42 PM

and the jumpers argued incessantly about which might taste better, after all, the had not eaten in 24 hours because, Reaper, in his present state of mind.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:45 PM

was thinking of Kristykins cousin who...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:46 PM

was feverous and could only talk of...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:50 PM

how thirsty she was because...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:52 PM

she was topless too.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:55 PM

Caot. Jeff is now in a state of frenzy and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 09:59 PM

and trying to get back to AC when he realized...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:01 PM

he lost his spandex suit and was naked so...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:05 PM

waited for Clovers connect on the 10% per suit, but not knowing...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:07 PM

he could take the underwater tube back to the Reef Village and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:14 PM

hitched a ride on a passing golf cart, used the styrofoam cooler to hide himself, but got caught in a cart traffic jam, and had to walk down front street to

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:15 PM

have a Brooks Bros. Speedo delivered to him from KZK's Fashion Outlet Mall, but only if...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:19 PM

It too could be made of spandex.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:21 PM

and Suzy and Steve at Coconets will pay the

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:23 PM

fare for Pedro1 to rescue Ginger from...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:26 PM

el diablo. But in doing this the...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:30 PM

Frigatebirds swooped down and grabbed

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:31 PM

SIN as he rowed up along side while yelling
VIVA la REVOLUCION!!!!!!!!!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:35 PM

pedro1, Thinking HE had to pay for something, Then dove into the water and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:40 PM

encountered Capt. Jeff's GIANT topless jellyfish and..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:48 PM

having in his pocket some peanutbutter made a peanutbutter & Jellyfish sandwich. As he took the last bite...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:49 PM

he promised to teach her how to pull the Belikin tap at his Inn when...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:52 PM

He suddenly realized he could not swim...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 10:58 PM

therefore he inflated his ego, and stayed afloat riding the tide to

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:01 PM

cuba. But then castro found out about his bad attitude and....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:04 PM

and put him in the frigate nest while listening to SIN's VIVA La REVOLUCION!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:12 PM

Meanwhile.........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:15 PM

The rest of reef village began to sink in the mud causing scubaldy to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:19 PM

once again calling on "MOOSE&SQUIRREL. they decided to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:19 PM

Jump with joy and have drinks with "that 90 lb gringo bitch" at...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:20 PM

coco locos.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:22 PM

while yelling at "Wonder Woman" to get them another round of...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:23 PM

As they drank,drank,drank, Ginger, the skipper, the professor, Capt.Jeff, and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:26 PM

Capt. Bicho...Hillyboo, rykat and John Payne started rassl'n for the affections of....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:27 PM

Seashell, which greatly upset Pedro1 as well as...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:27 PM

krazk, Who had decided ....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:30 PM

enough was enough... so they shut off the...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:30 PM

rass'l the "experts-who never visit AC" for the rights to an evening at Crazy Canucks with Seashell. HOWEVER...SIN showed up and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:36 PM

tryed to gather AC's first army to make sure that the "REVOLUTION"...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:41 PM

would gather all of the "time share" sales force and take over...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:42 PM

deacon..tv time out...How's your pops??

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:50 PM

Bro, doing fine, will know later today if he will lose his foot. Thankyou for asking ,God Bless

Re: WHY NOT - 01/28/06 11:51 PM

Stay cool and good luck...now back to our show already in progress.....speaking of progress, and then Corona Steve joined SIN's time share revolution to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:07 AM

finish the tunnel from TJ to AC. but before that could happen a Giant Harley

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:32 AM

Davison tried to cross the still unfinished new bridge....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:34 AM

and landed 2MILESNORTHOFCUT, with rides

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:44 AM

and a HUGE cake decorated with island flowers to celebrate the grand opening of the...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:47 AM

pedro sports bar north

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:50 AM

in which the men in black are still looking for the culprit who almost took the lat bite of the jellyfish.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:51 AM

then then serve the cake at Pedros though find it is made of sand...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:53 AM

imagine that...just how many belikins would one have to drink to

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:53 AM

find Chloe so drunk that suddenly she eats the cake anyways!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:55 AM

We'll have to ask Capt. Jeff who was lasrt seen at..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:02 AM

Cholo's having that not so virgin drink

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:02 AM

and Casa piccaso paying for dinner again,

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:04 AM

While the men in black finally caught up to the culprit running once again from the scene while...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:08 AM

A burning backpack was getting the entire island..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:09 AM

the JJW groupies are sitting on Wet Willies dock, singing

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:12 AM

and hurting Kra-Z-K's ears as she is always right by there

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:13 AM

Day and Night

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:15 AM

with her "womans best friend"

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:16 AM

dog that is...as women have two kinds of best friends.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:21 AM

where Chloe decides to go hangout with her but to her surprise she is not there day and night as Kra-Z-K is out helping the community as she often is.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:22 AM

but not working illeagly

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:23 AM

no problem, Karmin will greet Chloe, with her

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:23 AM

treats and sand cakes

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:24 AM

big wet licks and

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:26 AM

smiles

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:28 AM

The woofer comes along and

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:30 AM

sniffs what??

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:30 AM

Excuss the interruption all Going to the Hospital. Ill check back later. YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY keep going. so....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:34 AM

the purse, to get money to buy Chloe a beer at Cholo's until

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:35 AM

reaper walks in and to his amazement he sees...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:38 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WHAT???

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:38 AM

that Chloe is actually a dog too, and runs

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:41 AM

into Pedro, who instinctively decides....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:42 AM

"hey your cute" what are yu doing here in cuba

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:43 AM

ALL strays are welcome if they can pull a Belikin tap so he....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:46 AM

hires Chloe as a 2nd back-up bartender just in case...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:46 AM

likes Shih Tzu only if

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:55 AM

but Chloe got fired quick after drinking the entire bar.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:56 AM

and eating the rest of the cake made of sand

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:58 AM

Fortunately, this is not an uncommon occurance at Pedro's and he hires her back the next day with strict instructions to....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:01 AM

drink nothing, eat no sand cake, and give free massages to those who need them.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:07 AM

and Chloe would say take this job and shove it. and hire

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:11 AM

kra-z-k, but will pay her under the table.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:21 AM

so long as she doesn't drink him under the table. Guess you know what will happen then...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:23 AM

Her dogs show up to lap up the mess and suddenly...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:24 AM

Karmin saves the day

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:26 AM

Karmin found the back pack under the table and runs with it when...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:27 AM

she is rewarded when she turns it into the police

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:29 AM

Damn that smoking back pack as the chief gets his hand burned when he discovers...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:29 AM

everything they had been looking for so they reward Karmin and KZK with so much money that explains why they can live in paradise at such a young age and contributing to the community!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:30 AM

Not good enough for Karmin.. this is a mission and it is serious so she decides to....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 02:33 AM

become cheif policedog of the island and seek out more trouble.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:09 AM

The virgin hunting crockhunter was on the prowl and looking to make young virgins thirsty with the heat. The chief-of-police dog was on virgin patrol this very night when he spied the crock.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:20 AM

and emailed Marty to ask if this was taking up way too much bandwidth and in the meantime, made a call to Stann Creek District looking for Chloes pal NYG, who....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:32 AM

reportedly was kidnapped by Pedro1 for questioning his vulgarity when all of a sudden....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:50 AM

Bandwidth---tons of hot air---Marty we're sorry!!!!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:53 AM

a strange figure came walking up the beach with the same exact...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:55 AM

{BY the way, just got back from hospital.Pops is feeling better,nofeeling in foot, may have to cut. I'll know more tommorrow. peace,deacon]

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:08 AM

F/B, no Bro, blood clots. may have gotten them too late.Veins not getting enough blood. plus he is diabetic. not good

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:09 AM

Fly, I,m the one with neuropathy.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:18 AM

back off the comercial with "DR. Phil" (meaning flyboy).
look as if he was the one with the stolen.......
Posted By: pnowell

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:19 AM

Kra-z-k's dog has the same outfit on as the 42 DDD eek

a strange figure came walking up the beach with breath that smelled exactly like...

Enough of this medical talk. ON WITH THE SHOW> When we left a figure was on the beach. GO...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:22 AM

that had breath exactly like...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:23 AM

a burning backpack. But ...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:26 AM

it smelled like it came from the LUVVVV HOUSE down the street so

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:29 AM

so Gay and David came out nekid and sprinkling love dust all over the luuuuvvv house/shack...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:30 AM

that's when capt jeff said...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:37 AM

WTF are youse guys doing? fuhgedaboudit now get the hell out of my shack before....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:39 AM

I accuse you of living the dream!!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:42 AM

But at that exact moment...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:49 AM

the new TART from Pedros walked in

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:49 AM

It was obtuse's worst nightmare when.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:50 AM

carrying a banner that said GO STEELERS!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:53 AM

deacon arrived on the Isle offering +3 but

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:58 AM

to his demise...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:01 AM

he was clueless that the "SEAHAWKS" reign supreme on AC, so, head hanging low, shoulders humped, a slow shuffle to his feet, he....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:06 AM

waited till SuperBowl & WON WON WON. He bought the Isle and....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:09 AM

renamed it SEAHAWK TOWN in honor of the local futbol team, much too the glee of El Diablo ( anybode notice he's been gone as long as P1 and SIN? hmmmmm) and also....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:09 AM

fired the time share salesmen and hired kristykins, michelle williams and kristykin's cousin to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:10 AM

begin the distillation of absinthe for....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:15 AM

the welcome home party for

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:31 AM

The burning packpack. However during the celebration ,egging, painting, and non-inhalation the street party....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:35 AM

was doing the chicken dance at the drop when to their dismay....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:45 AM

the frigate birds, soaring effortlessly above, began.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:45 AM

in walked Denny with his henchmen

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:47 AM

covering the numbers so that a "no wager" was declared. However SIN and Corona Steve...used to being around some much poop....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:51 AM

started to reopen the tunnel to MEXICO. When all or a sudden the original starter of this thread said "DO WE CONTINUE" or is...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:51 AM

decided they better listen to XM radio

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:55 AM

what an amazing journey

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:58 AM

WHO WOULD OF EVER THOUGHT AN OFF THE WALL THREAD WOULD BE AS THIS IS??? APLAUSE TO ALL> do we keep going or start anew???

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:00 AM

and then post the odds for the Wyoming Carla and Windjammer jello reslin' match.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:01 AM

5-2

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:03 AM

excuss for a moment---Flyboy check your PM

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:06 AM

and the odds for the rum sluts?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:09 AM

geterdoneiaminfour$100

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:10 AM

and now, back to your regularly schedule programmming....

just when the tunnel was nearing completion, a sudden offshore tremor occurred, pushing the entire state of Quintana Roo...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:12 AM

watchoutforbadice

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:13 AM

to annex...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:16 AM

200milesnorthofthecut! Which really bummed out Corona Steve as his bridge will now have to be....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:19 AM

buying tickets to the gay topless Lezbian monorail but...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:21 AM

That's Ok because the gay girls bought LOTS of tickets to see Wyoming Carla and the smok'n hot Windjammer(if I was 10 years younger she would be mine!) rassl'n in the....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:24 AM

WWFinAC champion "girls gone wild", but...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 06:33 AM

SIN, Morales, Chavez and Castro stopped the battle because reaper wasn't paying his promotional fee to their bogus fund called "Stop the...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 12:02 PM

Revolution", which was really a subversive group for the...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 01:44 PM

gringo businessmans group AKA CJ LLC so...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:13 PM

off to Cuba, they sailed. Just then a noreaster started a blowin' and before they knew it, they ran aground on the reef 2MILESNORTHOFCUT...and who do you think was there waiting with Chloe the police dog...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:25 PM

none other than, the impeccable, but naked...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:32 PM

Gaz Cooper, handing out discounts for everyone to....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 03:54 PM

enjoy AC with the least amount of expense. Just then, the AC police show up to collect the exit fees that were never paid. But, they didn't..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:04 PM

they were too busy hunting down the backpack, which contained the true identities of el Diablo, and Michele Williams who...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:05 PM

are actually Immissing & Seashell, long time compadres and experts in....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:13 PM

the art of disguise, which they picked up while on assignment for.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:16 PM

Geraldo Rivera's opening of Denny Shane's...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:18 PM

Blogging Site and Taco Takeout, located just...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 04:55 PM

down the street from Amanda's real estate office, next to

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:31 PM

the town cemetery... where one night as the clock struck 12... Denny looked out his window into the cemetery to see two people where they were about to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:39 PM

build the world's largest...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:53 PM

monument to our beloved PAISANO, who

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 05:56 PM

looking from Heaven decided..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 08:49 PM

they really werent building anything but those two were actually....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 08:54 PM

joined by SIN who wants to find another back pack full of dope beacuase it's Sunday and ...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 08:55 PM

...we need to get up an appetite for ...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 09:21 PM

giant jellyfish Bar-B-Que. Although the people at Pedro's Inn wereso into...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 09:40 PM

fried green tomatoes or was that Indian fare served

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 09:54 PM

That they forgot to open for the big superbowl shindig .So all the good people that purchased tickets were so mad they

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 10:03 PM

threw the green tomatoes at Pedro1 and people such as El Diablo...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 10:03 PM

contacted Luca from Jersey, who sent a message back to San Pedro and had....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 10:05 PM

big news that El Diablos is SIN!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 10:14 PM

and that Chloe is an 11 lb shih tzu police dog, chasing

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 10:15 PM

her own drunk tail

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 10:52 PM

she noticed 12 dope filled backpacks with little tiny...Feet. As they tried to run to the Luv Shack they ...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 11:30 PM

stumbled and realized, they weren't dressed, they were nekid. They cried'''''''''

Re: WHY NOT - 01/29/06 11:53 PM

"WHERE'S OUR BROTHER, WHERE'S OUR BROTHER", {clothes on backpacks,OK why not}, WE WANT...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 12:02 AM

our brother. Have you seen him, Pedro? Is he ok.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 12:06 AM

He is okay, he is training the hot sweet new bartender Michelle Williams to backup bartend.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 01:08 AM

and in her spare time will become the new ACMB greeter/photographer, replacing...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 01:09 AM

and Capt. Jeff to be the new "bouncer in green" during....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 01:30 AM

Superbowl partee, be gentle with Michelle Williams, an actress from Brokeback Mountain, and now a

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 02:06 AM

transplanted finance/mgmt major wannabe fulltime AC resident with plans to takeover....
Posted By: hellokitty

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 02:13 AM

do you all know each other? It has taken me hours to read this entire thread from 1-10

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 02:14 AM

the island and make it

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 02:14 AM

no kidding, we do know one another, except for

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 02:15 AM

hellooooooooo kitty

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 02:26 AM

hmmmmmm you do resemble someone we know, ah...must be

oops

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 02:28 AM

Good one ya'll.....God Bless Deac and Dad....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 03:13 AM

we return you now to your regularly scheduled programmming...

Chloe: no kidding, we do know one another, except for .....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 03:58 AM

hellokitty but seems as though she (or perhaps he) is going to post the family picture. But on different note...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:00 AM

oneyedwilly who keeps pestering the crap outof...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:08 AM

Banana Tim and Island Dog, went into that little locals takeout foodplace in San Telmo that Jesse says MUST remain nameless and bought....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:21 AM

enough takeout that3 of the islands...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:33 AM

condescending blow-hard-know-it-alls...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:34 AM

help hello kitty post a family picture, thats what friends are for.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:35 AM

and fed them so much they bloated up, as BT & ID had hoped. They then took them to the lagoonside marina and.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:36 AM

found where Satan really lived

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:38 AM

next door to CS & Jeb...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:42 AM

and then proceeded to strip them, flog them, and put them...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:44 AM

on stage when out of nowhere...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:46 AM

came a golfcart full of tourists carrying frozed chickens. The tied them to a rope and . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:51 AM

Swung them out over the lagoon's big CROC...the tourists, not the chickens! But then...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 05:06 AM

backpacks left the Luv Shack walking to Pedro's Inn to celebrate the

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 06:59 AM

the owner saying "I am fed up with reading posts from people that live here but don't know which direction to turn." The unruly mobbed cheered and cheered his symphathetic nature but then . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:19 AM

The evening turned ugly, as fly-boy changed the tv channel just as a goal was scored! So el diablo...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:56 AM

yelled "You suck".

But spl . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 08:16 AM

thought that language was not offensive enough, so he said . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 09:06 AM

"are you considered not intellectually challenged? Just alcoholically challenged? Can't you think of something more offensive to say, like calling him a jerk?"

Pedro1, as he waded out to sea, felt some of his good-guy nature to begin to wear thin and so he encouraged his posse to . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 01:08 PM

hijack the "Minnow", which was still wallowing off shore. Unfortunately, Pedro1 and his posse were unaware that this would subject them to a huge fine related to reef damage, namely...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 03:08 PM

Abducting Hello Kitty who was only 12 years old. When apprehended she cried . . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 03:27 PM

"Please don't hurt me! I can lead you to 'catdog' & 'Pugs hate the sun' ". Meanwhile

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:00 PM

Catdog, having heard about the abduction and not knowing whether to bark or meow, decided the safest place to be would be in the sanctity of Cholo's, not knowing that Cholos was the very place......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:09 PM

that was now serving virgin drinks so...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 04:34 PM

they didn't stay virgins very long. With this new found power they . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 05:41 PM

started purring and barking and rubbing themselves all over everybody on the beach....and then....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 05:56 PM

thankfully, SAGA came to the rescue, putting them all where they belonged. Everyone else was so grateful that . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 06:00 PM

they contributed lots and lots of money and items to help the wonderful SAGA cause and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 06:03 PM

I had a nice cozy place to stay for free when I visited the beautiful island

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 06:37 PM

Once hellokitty actually visited the island she learned that SAGA did not offer free accomodations and she booked a room at a large, expensive resort where . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 06:49 PM

she was not used to such luxury so she invited the kitties from this SAGA to coctails in the evening at her resort and gave them each a sticker!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:13 PM

And they said, "this is crap! Whatelse ya got?" laugh

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:29 PM

Kitty taught them that this language is not nice and people should appreciate the kindness and hearts of others, not materials. Stickers can be great fun so Kitty teaches them how many ways you can actually use stickers!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:37 PM

At which time hellokitty put the stickers on the paws of all the drunk kitties from Saga...and a loud roar erupted at her facy resort, as the kitties were hopping around like they were on crack. Soon Saga got news of this action and........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:45 PM

... helped pass a law that banned the use of the words "stickers" and "kitties" in the same sentence ever again.

Hellokitty was revealed to be none other than Obtuseangler's 8 year old....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:49 PM

mountain lion, who had just gotten back from a tour with Sigfried and Roy. They were the ones wearing the stickers on their....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:51 PM

eyes and but can access the ACMB site and knows quite a lot about AC and can type surprisingly well, unlike a typical 8 year old. :rolleyes:

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 07:56 PM

Meanwhile, back at the kittie party...Saga showed up along with Miss Teenah and removed all the stickers from their little feetsies and proceded to drink what was left of the party mix hellokitty had at her elaborate hotel.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 08:02 PM

and invited travelqueen, KZK, kristykins, Law, Carla, Pam K., Gay, indygal, and all of the other chicas over to help finish off the coctails!!
Posted By: Razorfish

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 08:10 PM

Hellokitty didnt mind that too much because... well... she doesnt have a mouth. Instead she focused her attention on...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 08:34 PM

finding were the stolen backpack was by using her nose , but then a figure approached and it was no other than.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 08:48 PM

Garfield, the grownup smart ass cat, who deemed it his duty to teach hellokitty that in the grown-up world stickers and smiles are rarely enough. That's why grown-ups would rather have . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 09:01 PM

more than one name to post under on the board but sometimes they get caught red handed so....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 09:51 PM

that every member had to post a picture of themselves. That way no mor BS. So as the last piture was being posted...
Posted By: sherlockdog

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 09:55 PM

and everyone identified everyone and had coctails together at the Partee in SP!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 09:57 PM

hellokitty and all the girls staggered out of her swanky hotel....seems Garfied had found the smoking backpack and they were getting rid of the evidence so that......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 09:58 PM

they noticed that some one whos name starts with "k" was also some one else but soon after being foundout they removed the incriminating evidence . Than we all found out...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:01 PM

that Garfield joined the kitty club even though he had been a bad kitty.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:02 PM

but then came hellokitty and every one asked is she someone else so..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:15 PM

bought the islands first Harley only to find out...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:19 PM

harleys make too much noise

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:25 PM

In the meantime, Pedro was preparing for his Super Bowl extravaganza. In addition to some traditional game fare, he was preparing Curry slurpies and plans on offering them to all "my friends, my friends". He finally decided that the Jehovah's witnesses deserved an invite, but told them they had to come naked or else no go. When they heard that, they decided to. . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:26 PM

so she traded it in immediately for a mo-ped...and took off with the smoking backback....however, the evidence was mysteriously GONE....here kitty kitty.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:30 PM

Look out,SMASH<bump,bump...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:30 PM

call up the topless lesbians to make sure they were on the guest list...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:34 PM

for Pedro's supperbowl extravaganza. Unfotunately they were turned away because all the had were stickers and no tickets. Garfield had the munchies now and needed some pizza so they...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:38 PM

called paulys to have some delivered because pedro was only serving indian food ...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:52 PM

and had an underage, inexperienced bartender named michellewilliams working behind the bar (JK-girl!). So...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:56 PM

Then they took over the bar and drank all the rum, belikin, nodamniceorwater, etc....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 10:59 PM

got drunk, burned the bar down and realized they weren't at Pedro's but were really...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:01 PM

in capt jeffs luv shack (oh sh*t) eek

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:01 PM

No, really in Steve Lee's dive shop! laugh

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:05 PM

Those ever vigalent SP Police arrested the arsonists and also tagged hellokitty for copyright infringement. Having no mouth & unable to defend herself, so was forced to hire an expensive mouthpiece. So, up to the plate stepped . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:06 PM

you know who..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:08 PM

Louis Armstrong{wrong mouthpiece} ...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:12 PM

Denny Crane, Boston Legal. With his 2nd chair being...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:24 PM

Lawcucui and 3rd chair

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:30 PM

Vic the Knife.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:36 PM

Then Law was kicked off the team for the unauthorized practice of law in Belize and Vic the Knife was kicked off the team on general principle for being a 49er fan. After that . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:39 PM

Denny Crane called his old buddy,Denny Shane.Denny&Denny decided...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:41 PM

they would be the judge of this so....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/30/06 11:49 PM

they hired moi to whip up a batch of spiked curry slurpies, but not without first consulting Ernie and Joe at BC's, who thought it was a good idea and decided that on behalf of BCs, they would donate 5 cases of One Barrel Rum to the cause. So, Denny, Denny, Law got to taste it first. When they gave the okay to proceed, the party started to rock and roll. After some time. . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 12:53 AM

and having drank many... Denny drunkenly dropped out first, which left the other Denny, the suave and debonair one and Law to...
Posted By: Gela

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 01:10 AM

LaurieMar

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 01:34 AM

however and very unfortunately, during all the mixing and tasting while mixing, Laurie had to defer the suave and debonair one back to Gela. Ms. Laurie had received word from the head island commandante, with the unanimous approval of the entire town council, that the curry slurpies were such a hit, that every repeat visitor who posts on this message board had to try them. And so, feeling the love (and a good buzz), he sent RT air tickets with 7 nights lodging at the hotel of their choice and courtesy of the town council, to each and every person who regularly posts here. Even more astonishing, they all were able to leave within 24 hours, with a blessing from their bosses, if they have one. Also each and every boss said their leave (for this cause) was fully paid.

He requested one thing: that each of them bring a gift for their favorite cause on the island. It could not be cash, but the value of the gift had to be within $25 to $100. And so they did. . . And they brought. . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 01:38 AM

20 pounds of dog biscuits, which ended up in quarentine due to fear of mad cow desease, and . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 01:39 AM

the book "101 Uses for a Dead Cat" for the SP library, and . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 01:44 AM

and a 12 kitty carriers which also double as....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 01:54 AM

devises that locate "Nelson from scotland" at Captain Morgans and...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:03 AM

also stumbled upon Screw and his Gal...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:17 AM

who were...ahhhh..nope can't go there, so instead....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:20 AM

everyone throughly enjoyed their complementary weeks and drinks, smiled a lot and passed out stickers, until . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:21 AM

Reaper's skydivers starting floating toward the lovely beach at

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:22 AM

which point they see Philly Todd at Perverts Annon. He is trying to overcome his problem to earn a sticker

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:27 AM

Originally posted by Chloe:
Reaper's skydivers starting floating toward the lovely beach at
Caye Caulker, where the gang at Rasta Pasta was busy making lots of big up huge burritos, for . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:30 AM

the kids in the youth classes

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:48 AM

who felt sorry for klc, because he didn't have an opponent in the upcoming wrastln event, so on his behalf they replied to the boatingman, and so...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:50 AM

it was then that they learned KLC's a lover not a fighter. So they just went back to their yummy food, which they enjoyed much more than . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:55 AM

(subliminal message - check that rasslin' thread - see who got dibs on officiating that mud match laugh .....now, back to it)

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:08 AM

Originally posted by lawcucui:
it was then that they learned KLC's a lover not a fighter. So they just went back to their yummy food, which they enjoyed much more than . . .
the constant ramblings of obfool angler who spews chicken drop from his....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:10 AM

chickens. The children then set out to teach the grown ups that a good fight can be had without name-calling. Suddenly, there were . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:21 AM

25,347 lawyers on scene, explaining to the children that....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:29 AM

they could be sued for even thinking about fighting with fists, that they could fight it in the courts. And each lawyer would get 25 % and would donate their proceeds to....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:29 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:32 AM

getting that certain angler who knows it all some true psychatric help, otherwise....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:42 AM

The children learned that if an island is too small for one lawyer...two will THRIVE. And after a therapy seesion with Obtuse, his shrink proceeded to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:48 AM

recommend a course in anger management, and possibly electro-shock therapy. Offering to assist in this endeavor was . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:53 AM

klcman. He was going to use a cattle prod too. Since electro-shock therapy didn't work on this particular angler, who then preceeding to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:57 AM

demonstrate his likeability, wandered over to . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:58 AM

Pedro's to ask for some assistance removing said prod from his ...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:08 AM

small yellow bus.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch it was a dark and stormy night . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:17 AM

and the menonites were busy making funky cheese when in walked a small kitty with a large container filled with...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:26 AM

Kitty litter. Instantly...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:29 AM

Kitty litter

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:30 AM

stinking up the place as the box had not been cleaned for weeks.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:32 AM

it changed into catnip and Chloe the police dog was in full force...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:34 AM

When it dawned on everybody, that backpack was not filled with dope,it was BAKING SODA,for the kitties. So ..

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:36 AM

(someone got ripped off)

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:37 AM

Havin Fun and Beliken Jimmy decided to find out why Bud was not sold on the island

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:39 AM

but then they realized it was!. It just didn't come in a bottle or can, it came in ....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:04 AM

24 packs kept at the BC airport. So off Belikin Jimmy went to . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:11 AM

claim his case

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:11 AM

after a week on Ac

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:14 AM

in the mean time Windjammer was doing splits at the Squirrel's Nest, Crazy Canuks, Hammock House, Mango's and BC's
Posted By: Marty

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:43 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:45 AM

and oops! her pants split!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:47 AM

Lawcucui...only you and I know who is in the picture!!! The burning pack is behind the board!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:58 AM

There was major dancing to put out the flaming backpack, and after all the dancing stopped . . .

(* thanks Marty!)
(Clover, bet we're not the only ones wink )

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:03 AM

We had the munchies and wandered in for one of those bigass burritos!

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:09 AM

Which as a fad caught on big time now Ac has a whole new meanig. A is for...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:34 AM

Anybody! and C is for . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 07:09 AM

Crazy! Wait, wait, that is K, K is for Kra-Z

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 08:03 AM

Citty?

Can I get a ruling from Philly Todd?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 10:23 AM

Since Philly Todd is sleeping and dreaming about soft pretzels with mustard, I'll jump in and make a ruling. While I like Kra-Z's answer, I am leaning towards seashell's entry. However, I think I'll simply stand back and punt this question over to...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 01:12 PM

Francis Ford Coppola, who is on his way to AC, having purchased the movie rights to "Why not". Rumor has it that he intends to....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 01:57 PM

hold open casting calls on AC to fill all the parts. First up is...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:12 PM

....Heath Ledger auditioning for the part of a Broke-ass Expat trying to con Pedroone out of a warm pint of extra strong rum to soothe his back pain.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:15 PM

"This is a pain in the back kinda business", Pedro said as he slipped on his fedora as he got ready to audition for the part of...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 02:31 PM

..Hello Kitty...
What is the deal with this Hello Kitty? Grown up? Stickers?

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 03:57 PM

and after Malibu read the thread....she ripped off Pedro's fedora which was mysteriously lined with, uh, and gave it to...
Posted By: Teenah

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:21 PM

Teenah's crazy ass sister named Carla who is so excited to come to San Pedro that she...

By the way....you really ARE a crazy ass.

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 04:36 PM

and as the story takes a very sharp turn to the right and then to the left, Denny, our world bon vivant, leaps in and says:

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 05:43 PM

If you reverse C razy A ss you are back to AC but then again...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:03 PM

Teenah is not beyond being crazy ass, and learned well from her older, shorter, crazier sister, but it turns out I learned alot of it from her....in the Fedora, Wyoming Carla found a pound of.....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:11 PM

fresh coconut, which she promptly . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:16 PM

mixed it in with her pantie ripper - called extra pulp fiction pantie ripper. About then law thought it was a good idea, and..........

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:26 PM

she put hers in the fridge and headed off to read stories to the kids at the SP Library. Right after story time . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:33 PM

the kiddies came down to see reaper and learned how to pack Wyoming Carla's and Windjammers parachute during kra-z-k's...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 06:45 PM

art class

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 07:31 PM

meanwhile....back in snow country....WC is hoping that the kiddies didn't pack the chute that will be used when WJ and I take the walk for the first time. After pondering the situation.....Deacon

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 08:32 PM

decides to put a large tattoo of "hello kitty" on...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 08:46 PM

what's not already got a tattoo on it, which is located......

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 09:10 PM

on somebodt else. I,full up guys no room. However it was decided that a shaved Kitty ...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 09:13 PM

would keep Philly Todd occupied for a while. So, in the meantime, seashell had to find some other man to do her ironing. But all was not lost because. . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 09:14 PM

Prez Bill could both sort socks and iron them. Everyone thought it was . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 09:27 PM

going to be a new trend except socks everywhere started missing. This was determined to be the result of...

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 09:47 PM

that damn hellokitty hiding them under the couch....

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 09:58 PM

LOL

Re: WHY NOT - 01/31/06 10:02 PM

in that dang Luv Shack. It wasn't untill...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 12:16 AM

reaper collected ALL of the smelly socks and made a parachute out of them for Wyoming Carla to use as she jumps out of my new airplane Corona Steve lobbied for...which he got funds for by.....

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 12:20 AM

double charging for preferred seating on the Hand Pull Ferry, and selling gloves to the pullers, while...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 12:24 AM

dredging 450,000 cubic yards of sand (muck) from in front of his estate thus creating another channel for the cruise lines to reach Bacalar Chico and

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 12:29 AM

creating the Corona Steve Canal, which was used by...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 12:32 AM

Nicaraguan drug runners hiding from the Mexican Air Force in an effort to

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 12:36 AM

fund SIN's take over of...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 12:38 AM

the pull ferry. That way he can...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 01:04 AM

overcharge and provide socialized medical care to the participants of the "WWF 2006", and buy Kristykins and her cousin......

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 01:45 AM

A chute made of smelly sox???? OGM! Do I REALLY want to do dis????? HELP DEACON!!!!! Bless my chute!!!

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 02:19 AM

bless my chute while I am listening to this horrible, horrible jerry jeff walker concert while trying to have peace in paradise

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 02:26 AM

with all the bucks that JJW group brings to San Pedro for the benefit of

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 02:32 AM

the children and SP's future

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 03:31 AM

Everyone decided to put ALL differences aside and live the dream. Only one continued to cause problems so the people of AC got together and...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 03:57 AM

out lawed bitterness,jealosy,petiness,and just being a fool. Once this was done the rest of...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 04:01 AM

the people went to bed. Good night everyone. And they all lived happily ever after.

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 04:13 AM

and then several said "Hey wait, not all of us go to bed so early" and voted the story go on...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 04:15 AM

who replied..."I never said anything about me going to bed.....

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 04:16 AM

OK, but let's put a twist on it. With every thing going on the ...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 06:07 AM

Hello Kitty backpack and asssorted stickers were...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 06:15 AM

with an I pod Nano that law had questions about, so...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 06:20 AM

and since this has gone from fun to the few that want to ruin it for all,that we do finally end this and start anew. By the way this is a record for a thread on this site.Which proves that no matter differences of heart or mind we all have to vent in some way. Be it behind fake names or real. What counts is that the continueing love we have for each other weather we know each each other or not we can "JUST GET ALONG" for the most part. Personally I fill that you all want one thing no matter what you say to each other in malice. "LIVE THE DREAM". I plan to. Please, stop your bickering and remember why you are on this site. I pray for ALL. Just remember why you are on this site.

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 06:55 AM

Hmm, did I miss some good stuff while I was out?

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 11:33 AM

my psychiatrist tells me to come here. eek

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 11:36 AM

cause I have insomnia in paradise so often

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 12:05 PM

Me too, KZK . . .but then again, I have it here at home too. Obviously. smile But it was always much worse in SP. About every 5-6 days, I'd just crash and as long as there was no loud music coming from the bar across the way, no dogs barking, no one yelling to advertise their wares, no skill saws buzzing, I'd be able to get a little sleep out of pure exhaustion.

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 01:23 PM

It is/was a fun thread, no doubt. What to do, what to do...?

(not that it really matters in the scheme of things, deacon, and this certainly is a record number of posts since you've joined the board - but it lacks several hundred posts from holding the title of "most posts" - I believe that one belongs to one started by the Anti-Prez, Mr Thornton, of over 1000 eek )

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 05:06 PM

wow, where do you stay that you hear so much noise? Are you right in town with a room facing the street? It is so quiet where I am the most I hear is this bird that sqeeks every after noon for about 1 hr but it has become normal and I don't think about it or realize it.

Re: WHY NOT - 02/01/06 09:05 PM

klc, sounds like you are saying Mr. Tornton is full of hot air... eek

Re: WHY NOT - 02/02/06 12:10 AM

WHY NOT or NOT, that is the question

Re: WHY NOT - 02/02/06 12:12 AM

hahah DS et tu?

jump on da wagon I got big shoulders.

Re: WHY NOT - 02/02/06 12:15 AM

I don't know about hot air, but.............

Re: WHY NOT - 02/02/06 01:02 AM

Keli - what make you think it is a bird? I never heard of a bird 'squeeking."
To continue the story . . .
Keli had a neighbor lady, who every afternoon, entertained . . .

Re: WHY NOT - 02/02/06 01:24 AM

with a tea party. Which included kitty's, backpacks and...

Re: WHY NOT - 02/02/06 01:31 AM

IMHO we don't need two of these things going - Ask Marty to lock this one and let's go on the other one - with no repeated story lines!

Re: WHY NOT - 02/02/06 04:00 AM

Marty LocK Thi down please

Re: WHY NOT - 02/02/06 04:06 AM

And thank yourselves for a great time
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board