AmbergrisCaye.com Home

TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help!

Posted By: I need sunshine

TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:17 AM

ok, maybe a bit of a tale. I attempted to get a response asking north or south but no luck so maybe a new subject line will help???

Seriously, is 3 miles south of town for the very first visit too far away? what about north and having to use the hand ferry everyday vs. close to town? too noisy or too much ped traffic? Would appreciate some thoughts on this to make a great decision! I do thank you...34A topless sunbather :-(
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:24 AM

depends. do you want to be secluded/private or do you want to do things in town often I recommend staying much closer to town if you go out many nights and do things in town during the day. You will need to use the Island Ferry service or the ferry/bridge (depending on when you come) with a golf cart. As far as noisy, it is not noisy if you stay 5 min+ out of town.
Posted By: clover

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:33 AM

If it isn't you're honeymoon staying in closer to town might save your marriage! You're going to get really bored counting the ants in the ant trail going to the coconut palm!

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:33 AM

suggestions as to where to stay close to town for 2 adults ???

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:34 AM

LOL!! You must know us clover??

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:36 AM

price and needs? do you need a pool, do you need a kitchenne and a seperate bedroom or just a hotel room, etc...

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:36 AM

Got the message! Most helpful!! Not a honeymoon so we will attempt to find something close to town...Thanks!

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:37 AM

would like ocean front, 10 days, kitchen etc...but not highend

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:38 AM

If you want to be in close enough to have a little quiet time Banana Beach is as far south as I'd go. that's a good 30 minute walk from town....but there are bars on the way so its not painful. The oceanfront suites at Banana Beach are nice...my wife and I have stayed there. The Palms is a great place too.

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:38 AM

Nice, clean and under 200/nite with a uncrowded beach would be excellent.

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:39 AM

got it, I will look north of banana beach...to town.

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:42 AM

The Palms sits on one of the nicest beaches....and it's really close to town. Check their website...

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:43 AM

Hey clover...The palms or Royal palms?

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 03:49 AM

http://belizepalms.com/

It appears they are re-building their website!
I have stayed at Exotic Caye the last couple of trips and really like the privacy during the day...but they have an above ground pool.....it doesn't bother me...but might someone else. the Rooms are nice...it's private and there's a little restaurant and great bar steps from your room....check it out your self.

//ambergriscaye.com/playador/index.html

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 04:09 AM

Yes, I noted the site was down. Have messages out to every place north of BB. I do appreciate your help. We are quite excited about this trip!!

To your point on saving the marriage..What is your favorite bar that keeps it alive??

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 04:22 AM

Crazy Canucks is in my opinion the best couples bar in San Pedro...it's located at Exotic Caye....but don't worry if you don't like Canucks There are bars every 100 yards (and sometimes closer) all down the beach! BC's seems to be the "tourist" bar...it's right next door to The Palms. But after about 2 days you're not a tourist anymore!
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 04:31 AM

Paradise Villas (AKA Trandewinds) and Blue Tang are both nice and just on the north edge of town. Stores 2 blocks away. Both have pools and are quiet (except for Wednesday night)

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 04:35 AM

agree. see you tomorrow at the youth program open house.
Posted By: casa de amor

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 04:39 AM

okay whats going on here, i thought i read someting about 42 DD's, i'm not seeing anything.

(klcman:this is only a joke, save your money)
Posted By: klcman

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 05:06 AM

rats laugh
Posted By: marge

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 01:57 PM

Consider www.matarocks.com That's where I'll be in 6 days. Next door to Banana Beach
Posted By: lasergod

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/28/06 02:14 PM

We stayed at the Blue Tang Inn and loved it.
Small pool, Very close to town, quiet.clean, reasonably priced.
Jim
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/29/06 03:19 PM

www.grandcolonyvillas.com - about a mile south

Re: TOPLESS 42 DDD needs help! - 01/29/06 11:27 PM

Thanks SIN - NICE! certainly not on the rental "map"!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board