AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Reaper's Hey Rykat post.

Posted By: clover

Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 05:11 PM

Should Reaper be forced to pull his "hey Rykat" post?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 06:46 PM

i think so (publicizing my vote)
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 07:15 PM

Heck, if he were me, it would have been done for him. What ever happened to good, ol' fashioned board censorship?
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 07:21 PM

CatMo, Please be careful what you ask for smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 07:28 PM

Here's my "vote":
no one should be "forced" to pull a post
it's been requested, he can or not, it ya have a complaint w/ a post do the grown up thing and take it up w/ the OP (not griping just at you Clover)
or, as CatMo notes, a moderator can make the decision for him. However, that option is generally reserved only for really egregious posts - like bad taste cat carriers wink
Posted By: Belikin Bill

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 07:31 PM

I thought the post was quite funny. reapeer was probably a closet watcher and won't admit it. smile

It was the blunt crude response that should be pulled from a public board. I did think it was funny just doesnt belong here.

reapeer and clover might have some contributory neligence in that they knew such a reply was possible from rykat.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 07:35 PM

I would expect cat carriers to taste awful, but then I neither have cats or carriers nor would I be inclined to taste them. :p

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 07:50 PM

well DP ya got your good bad taste and your bad bad taste
as far as Cat - it's probably all bad
[Linked Image]
Posted By: reaper

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 08:10 PM

You guys need to get a sense of humor! rykat is a big time republican and that's great. he stands by his values and let's you know where he stands, always. It cracks me up when he talks about the left wing liberals. I don't know him but I pictured him yelling at the tv with disdain everytime they showed the Democrats in the crowd, like Hilary and John Kerry. If rykat has a problem with my observation, which was made in good humor then I will apologize and pull the post and will be really upset that I won't be getting any pink stickers this week!
Posted By: seashell

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 08:49 PM

It's not your post that's going to make SIN's kids go blind, it's rykat's graphic post.
Posted By: RMT

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/01/06 09:17 PM

Geeze....I'm a conservavtive and I had a good laugh at reaper's post. I know they're all NUTZ on here when they start with the politics. All in good fun generally. I certainly wasn't offended but then what do I know? lol The funny part Reaper...you described ME... everytime I saw Hillary smirking on tv...I wanted to remove it!!
If something bothers me or offends me I just don't follow the thread anymore.

Now is it just me or have the posts around here gotten slightly surreal lately? We have people ranting on one hand or people handing out stickers for good behavior!! What's up with that?? Rhonda smile :rolleyes: :p

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 01:15 AM

Well, I will send a private message to reaper as to the poll results....and of course it is his decision to pull his post.....unlike in some countries, Americans have both the right of free speech and choice.........except on this message board!

As to question 2......the majority says that the words bush and "happy thoughts" do not have to be used in the same sentence.......Now this is a plus for Decmocracy and the freedom of speech guaranteed us in the Constitution of the United States.

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 01:28 AM

well, ya can't yell fire in a crowded theater. . .
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 02:00 AM

I read it as a light hearted dig, the response is what's over the top. The question should be "should rykat be forced to pull his response".

Jeez, thought I was overly sensitive...

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 02:05 AM

Wait, the poll is changing on question #1! It appears that ScubaLdy may have to pull her post!

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 02:14 AM

Hi Simon!
How goes it?
Need more dog biscuits? smile
Posted By: reaper

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 02:15 AM

OK you guys. enuff is enuff!!! My original post was no more political than if Chavez did something really dumb I would call out SIN, or if Ohio State got creamed by Michigan I would call out Otteralum,etc. I didn't call rykat names like some of you do nor was it political. That would have been if I brought up some issues of the speech, or Mrs. Sheehan's arrest, etc. Since I have been a bad kitty I'm going to go to the penalty box for one month! Marty, Jesse, whoever has the power...I feel shame...pull the post! And rykat...see you in another thread my friend! Amanda, get the belikin chill'n...reaper's gone skydiving...peace out! cool

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 02:18 AM

Do not remove the post and lets get back to some serious politics here and...if I offended you clover with that below the belt remark please accept my apology....you left wing bomb thrower! :p laugh :p laugh (just kidding)

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 02:27 AM

Agreeing to disagree is what makes America great. I just did a search on the message board and the word Dildo has been used 3 times.....but the word Bush gets all the attention! P.S. (I'm really considering that prison inmate and Hillary thing). What d'ya think?
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 02:33 AM

lawcucui, Doing very well thanks, just too busy to get on the board much these days. Doggie Biscuits are ALWAYS needed.

Re: Reaper's Hey Rykat post. - 02/02/06 02:34 AM

wish we were bringing 'em sooner rather than later - miss your posts - hope it's good busy
see you in september smile
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board