AmbergrisCaye.com Home

New User - Hello All

Posted By: PaGarth

New User - Hello All - 02/22/06 09:18 PM

Hello Everyone,
New user, just returned home from AC on the 19th. My wife, daughter (2 1/2) and I love the place. We got married at Belizean Shores in "01" and are planning many more trips back. We are from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but our hearts are in AC.
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/22/06 09:36 PM

Welcome PaGarth... as a former resident of PA myself we won't even speak about the weather up there. I can imagine the weather was a relief down on AC. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/22/06 09:41 PM

hello pagarth
I was also born in freeze your butt off pa. i am a texan by choice
Posted By: deacon+

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/22/06 10:48 PM

Pittsburgh raised myself. Welcome
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/22/06 11:02 PM

Welcome PaGarth!!

Glad you loved PARADISE!!
Posted By: SimonB

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/22/06 11:03 PM

Welcome aboard!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/22/06 11:32 PM

so pleased you had such a wonderful time. Many of our hearts are in AC. Have been thinking a lot lately how much AC has changed my life. smile
Posted By: snorkelgirl

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/23/06 01:58 PM

Welcome PAGarth & family : )

We're all hoping you soon have photos to post in the other section "Trip Reports and Photographs" soon!
Posted By: PaGarth

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/23/06 02:06 PM

Thank You, everyone. It was 18F when we got home, what a suprise eek My daughter Sydney got a hold of the camera Monday and something is locked. No worries though I bought the extra coverage, should have the photos in a few day's. I am dropping it off tonight.
Posted By: Now Danny

Re: New User - Hello All - 02/23/06 04:34 PM

Kids are cool, gota love em.
Posted By: LaraTravelBelize

Re: New User - Hello All - 03/10/06 04:44 AM

HI all
From The Phila PA area myself...will be in AC MArch 18 - 26...looking to gain insight as i am seriously considering moving there...anyone around to tell a lone traveller where to, well...travel/hang out/buy a house?

Thanks in advance!
LAra
Posted By: mikeh375

Re: New User - Hello All - 03/10/06 05:43 AM

Welcome. I'm a newbie here myself, and currently live in the Reading/Pottstown, Pa. area. My wife and I are headed to AC in May for our first time there. Can't wait.
Posted By: JDTremblay

Re: New User - Hello All - 03/10/06 01:00 PM

When in May Mike
We too are headed there in May
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: New User - Hello All - 03/10/06 01:38 PM

hi all. i am from phila area too, now in bucks county. welcome. geez, to many pa people! lara...find out more info b4 you move to ANY foreign country. my advice: visit many times b4 making a decision. you may end up gaining much, or losing much. it is a crap shoot. JMHO.

belize is another world alright, and beautiful, but there are many sides to everything.

i too love AC, went 4 times, but there is a big world to see out there! (we are going to turkey in may, thinking south pacific next year)
Posted By: scubawalk

Re: New User - Hello All - 03/10/06 01:52 PM

Hey There,

It was great to see you get married in 01 and again this time with your daughter - she is cute!! Hope you come down again soon - hopefully we will have a place for you to stay!!
Posted By: poolman

Re: New User - Hello All - 03/11/06 01:31 AM

Just to make ya'll feel better. It snowed today in downtown LasVegas! (Yes Vegas) and fixing to dump 5" more tomorrow on the NASCAR races! Coming in June, Can't wait.
Posted By: mikeh375

Re: New User - Hello All - 03/11/06 11:00 PM

Originally posted by JDTremblay:
When in May Mike
We too are headed there in May
We arrive on the 16th. Staying at Banana Beach.
Posted By: CaliBlueFrog

Re: New User - Hello All - 03/12/06 07:47 PM

Hi all, will be there in May also with my best friend, the 12 - 20th, staying at Xanadu. We can't wait, especially after reading so many nice things about A/C.
Hey Poolman, was just in Vegas for the last two weekends, glad I got out before the snow! Bummer about the race! I am in Cali, and it's colder here than on the east coast. My parents live in Annapolis, but used to live in N.J, and PA, Bucks County, all cold places! Brrrrr....! Haha!
Hope to see many of you there! Karen & Michelle
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board