AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Windjammer Boogie In Belize III - 03/12/06 02:59 AM
Boogie In Belize III Feb 10-19, 2007 who's there?? Me, Me Me!!! Woo hoo!! Too many days to count. lol :p
Posted By: PalapaBob Re: Boogie In Belize III - 03/12/06 03:25 AM
Count me in. Almost a whole year, man I can't wait. Not only to jump, but just to get back to SP.
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie In Belize III - 03/12/06 05:32 AM
Can't a guy get some REST! See you there birthday girl!! cool
Posted By: PalapaBob Re: Boogie In Belize III - 03/12/06 05:45 AM
You started it. Can't wait to see AC from the top.
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Boogie In Belize III - 03/12/06 05:59 AM
Hopefully see ya there sooner than next Feb. reaper but I got to start workin it for next year's Boogie!! LOL Remember I will be another year older but maybe not wiser. hahahehe :rolleyes: laugh Next year we will have the takillya belt! eek :rolleyes:
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie In Belize III - 03/12/06 03:46 PM
I think we'll be down in May for some R&R.e-mail me. And PalapaBob, you're gonna love the view!!! cool
Posted By: PalapaBob Re: Boogie In Belize III - 03/12/06 03:54 PM
I bet the view is spectacular. All the pics were great, but I imagine they don't do the live view justice. Oh, and the takillya belt, is that served by the flight attendants after we reach cruising altitude?
Posted By: reaper Re: Boogie In Belize III - 03/12/06 04:42 PM
The Takillya Belt has to be seen. I think it contributed to the demise of Paisano last December. Windjammer rolled into BC's wearing it and looking VERY sexy. Paisano happened to be there and his eyes about fell out! Isn't there some photos HavnFun???????
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board