AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Happy Birthday RobertE

Posted By: Loie

Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/28/06 04:03 PM

Happy Birthday to my favorite dive buddy, comedian, and kitty wrangler!...and I am NOT biased one little bit.

cool
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/28/06 04:18 PM

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU! HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE cool
Posted By: Teenah

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/28/06 06:41 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBIE! You're the very very best date to a reggae festival that a girl could ever hope for! Besides that, you're entertaining smile

Can't wait to see the lion!!

We love you!

Teens & Mich
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/28/06 06:59 PM

Happy Birthday, Mr. Robert? Where in the heck have you and Loie been? Hope you have a fun day and watch out for Jose!
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/28/06 09:20 PM

Habbee Beeday RobtE....wish I could share a One Barrell wit choo and Miss Loie tonight....don't tell Tina, but I'm holding out on her....I have ONE left....waiting for a special occaision...like your birfday boiy! Hope you two have a wonderful time tonight....yes boiy....we love you, and your beautiful wiffff.....Carla
Posted By: deacon+

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/28/06 09:46 PM

Don't know you yet but everyone deserves a Happy Birthday. smile
Posted By: RobertE

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/28/06 11:01 PM

Gracias everyone for the b-day wishes. Not a bad day so far. Greetings, free lunch and a homemade cake.

I'd much rather be celebrating at BC's with a burrito and a Belikin but this aint bad either.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll raise a glass to you all. Laurie - that would be a shot glass in your case wink Is Patron acceptable?
Posted By: KathyA

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/28/06 11:42 PM

RobertE, you and Loie were the first people I "chatted" with on this board so I remember you fondly. I went to BC's on Sunday looking for you two when I was there several years ago but ya'll had gone diving. I believe they said it was your anniversary. Anyway, best birthday wishes. Kathy
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 04/29/06 12:46 AM

Happy Birthday Robert E. smile
And many moooooooooore laugh

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 05/02/06 10:07 PM

Robert E: Patron is absolutely acceptable and also a new one I recently tried, called Corazon.
Posted By: RobertE

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 05/03/06 02:49 AM

Laurie - yes Corazon. Good stuff. It will be wine the next two days as I am off to Napa for work. When in Rome...

Re: Happy Birthday RobertE - 05/04/06 04:55 AM

Enjoy Robert: I spent 10 years living in the wine country and love it over there - very beautiful and tranquil. Although I now live 80 miles east of Napa Valley, it is the territory I cover for work. I was just in Napa Court last Friday and over there again yesterday. Perfect time for a visit as everything is green and the mustard grass is blooming all over.

Did I mention the weather is perfect and the wine is the best!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board