AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Missing Krazy-K

Posted By: Bzedoll

Missing Krazy-K - 05/08/06 03:57 PM

I miss you already!

Hope you are enjoying your self in Ecuador!

Can't wait for your return.
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/08/06 04:00 PM

Ecuador? Try again wink
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/10/06 05:45 PM

BZEdoll!!! THANK YOU, it was so great to see your message. Miss u 2.

First flight out of BZE was full so by the time I got on the second flight I couldnīt connect to Ecuador. SO...

TAKE A GUESS!!! (Or I guess you could cheat and ask you know who, he knows where I am wink ) If you ask him where I am, make sure to tell him each time I drink a matte (common drink here) or un cafe con leche I sit and look at the empty seat across from me I miss him.

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/10/06 10:39 PM

I was wondering why Travel Queen answered the way she did? Any ways as long as yuo are enjoying your self. I will ask Negro wher your at later if I see him. Can't wait to talk when you get back!

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/11/06 12:03 AM

GIAL!!! I canīt wait to talk either! So did mi Perro Negro tell you where I am? Weīve talked each day thanks to technology making calls so cheap.

AHHH I just finished the best steak, potato thingy, and 3 glasses of red wine all for $11 US. lol. And of course each sip if wine I glanced at the empty seat across from me... thinking how things have so changed. I used to travel and want to go out at night, to discos, etc... and this trip just walk all day touring and to bed to rest at night. After 3 glasses of wine and touring around walking 8 hours tonight I am going to sleep soon. Am I old or do things just change when you have a wonderful Perro Negro?

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/11/06 08:57 PM

Donde estas? No e visto a el Negro. Me dicen que matte es Venezolano! I figure if I have to guess you may as well have to work too! Dime me muero por saber adonde estas!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/11/06 09:25 PM

Que confused
Posted By: deacon+

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/11/06 09:33 PM

Isn't that Que-Z-Que laugh

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/13/06 04:26 AM

Originally posted by Bzedoll:
Donde estas? No e visto a el Negro. Me dicen que matte es Venezolano! I figure if I have to guess you may as well have to work too! Dime me muero por saber adonde estas!
HOLA CHICA! Glad you made me work, too...and I understood all of your spanish. You did not visit mi hombre You were guessing I was in Venezuela(Actually that matte is Venezuelen) and you were dieing to know where I am.

ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/13/06 04:30 AM

Tienes una buena fin de semana. Todo esta bien. Voy a ir a Belize en dos dias. Necesito volar a Texas y despues a Belize. Es muy divertido hablar espanol con todos en Argentina. A veces, es dificil.
CHOW!! (ellos dicen en argentina.)
Posted By: seashell

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/13/06 08:45 AM

CHOW?? Dontcha mean Ciao?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/13/06 12:03 PM

Maybe she's hungry!

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/13/06 03:45 PM

Te veo cuando regreses a casa. See you soon!

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/14/06 05:29 AM

No, I meant exactly that. CHOW!

BZEdoll, see you soon girl!!

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/16/06 07:56 PM

Gial,

estoy aqui!!! En SAN PEDRO!!!

AHHHH it is great to be home.
Posted By: deacon+

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/16/06 08:12 PM

Nice to have you back on the board. How great was your trip? Any pics?

Re: Missing Krazy-K - 05/16/06 08:39 PM

trip was great, lots of pics. Loading them to my yahoo photo album this week.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board