AmbergrisCaye.com Home

A lil' entertainment

Posted By: Jackie22

A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 03:54 AM

Wow, with such serious topics and heated debates lately... thought I'd post something funny to lighten the mood. I love this lil' squirrel!

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/183000/183911_ssongs.swf

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 03:59 AM

well, at least he's got nuts...
Posted By: reaper

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 04:01 AM

Is that your sister on guitar??? laugh

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 04:03 AM

HAHA... might as well be, but she's not into the gothic scene. laugh
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 04:24 PM

Ha ah ah ah ah aha! I just received this fwd from a gial friend...

The world's shortest fairy tale:

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy "Will you marry me?" The guy said, "No" and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny and farted whenever she wanted.

The end.

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 04:54 PM

TQ... it's the perfect fairy tale for you! wink
Posted By: Belikin Bill

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 05:20 PM

TQ - my wife always tells me that women don't fart! You mean I have been misled?
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 05:37 PM

I have been formally indoctrinated that explains the event as delicate, fleecy clouds of perfumed air that fly out like angels on wings--accompanied by harp music.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 05:40 PM

I can't tell if you two are deluded or delusional.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 05:45 PM

OK, I was deluded into a delusion, and the tune is a little flatter than harp music.
Posted By: Belikin Bill

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 06:23 PM

You have a good ear for things like that DP?

Law - I would say delusional. The other might indicate that I was decieved by my other half which would not be in my best interest to research.
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 07:24 PM

So a gentleman walks into Pedro's Sports Bar and orders a dozen shots of Jagermeister. Accomodating as always, P1 lines 'em up and the guy starts pouring them down, one after another.

P1 respectfully comments that he's drinking rather quickly and the fellow takes the time to wipe his chin and says, "You'd drink fast too if you had what I have."

Mildly alarmed, certainly concerned, Peter says, "What's that?"

"75 cents," the man replies.

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 08:04 PM

Here's another bar joke... while we're at it.... :p

The bartender asks the guy sitting at the bar, "What'll you have?" The guy answers, "A scotch, please." The bartender hands him the drink, and says "That'll be five dollars," to which the guy replies, "What are you talking about? I don't owe you anything for this."

A lawyer, sitting nearby and overhearing the conversation, then says to the bartender, "You know, he's got you there. In the original offer, which constitutes a binding contract upon acceptance, there was no stipulation of remuneration."

The bartender was not impressed, but says to the guy, "Okay, you beat me for a drink. But don't ever let me catch you in here again."

The next day, same guy walks into the bar. Bartender says, "What the heck are you doing in here? I can't believe you've got the audacity to come back!"

The guy says, "What are you talking about? I've never been in this place in my life!" The bartender replies, "I'm very sorry, but this is uncanny. You must have a double."

To which the guy replies, "Thank you. Make it a scotch."
Posted By: deacon+

Re: A lil' entertainment - 05/11/06 08:10 PM

laugh laugh laugh
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board