AmbergrisCaye.com Home

real pizza ,invades sanpedro

Posted By: captjeff

real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/24/06 03:34 PM

well pedros sports bar and bistro is the real deal..just got back from paradise,and had pizza at pedro's place he has somehow?????? got the real ingredients to make a great pizza pie.how he does it is mind boggling ..he has a very nice guy making the stuff in the back room ,named walter smiles a lot ??and so far peter has not pissed him off yet..so run over a get a great meal a cold beer and a have fun time ,calling peter bad names and making fun of him..,as long as you spend money there you will be ok..all kidding aside this is a fun place for a night out of good food ,ice cold beer ,local nice people, lots if brits hang there sorry ,about that ..And for good times this is a must place for a nice evening out. give peter a big kiss and huge from the capt,if he is not to drunk and can stand up. enjoy...
Posted By: shuffles

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/24/06 03:52 PM

YEESSSS...pizza is mahhhvolus!!! may go over later...but do I really have to kiss Peter?

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/24/06 03:57 PM

No kissing bad peter is a option. not for every body .it does take guts..also when you are there tell him capt jeff said you should ask him ,how is rod ?? that should a be a start of a good conversation??????????????? enjoy the pizza.
Posted By: klcman

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/24/06 03:57 PM

TQ did!

[Linked Image]

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/24/06 06:15 PM

That looks like peter.
Posted By: cracked up

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/24/06 08:16 PM

Should have seen him before he finally got a kiss.
Posted By: collyk

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/25/06 01:08 PM

Pedro's pizza is bloody marvellous but there are some prices one would never pay, no matter how good the pizza. Well I might, as long as no tongues are involved. It is good pizza.
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/28/06 03:47 AM

Klc, let's not spread rumors...
Plus, I never kiss n' tell. wink
Posted By: seashell

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/28/06 04:16 AM

LOL, collyk, I just posted words that were almost an exact match to yours . . and then I thought better of it and deleted them. wink
Posted By: seashell

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/28/06 04:17 AM

Ya, I remember that TQ. I was only teasing you about kissing Ernie's frog and things got all miscontrued.
Posted By: jobelize

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/28/06 08:04 AM

pedro's pizza is good but i still think the best on the island is pepporoni's pizza...they pile on the ingredients ..delicious
Posted By: spots101x

Re: real pizza ,invades sanpedro - 06/28/06 05:27 PM

I'm with you, jobelize...sorry guys, when it comes to Pizza I just can't do those odd ingredients - I want my lobster on a platter and my shrimp on a skewer! I also love the cheese they use at Pepperoni’s so I am curious to know if the newcomers are using something other than that nasty Mennonite stuff that many there try to pass off as Mozzarella?
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board