AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: lsegura RUDY REYES - 06/30/06 07:55 PM
I am trying to locate Rudy Reyes in San Pedro. His daughter wants to come to Belize for a visit and has not seen him in about 8 years. Can someone help me? My e-mail: [email protected]
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: RUDY REYES - 06/30/06 09:15 PM
Rudy is my caretaker and he lives here on Ambergris Caye. He would love to see his daughter.
Posted By: Pam&Dave Re: RUDY REYES - 06/30/06 09:42 PM
smile That is so cool. Rudy is found in 1 hour 20 minutes! Sounds like a possible reunion on AC.
Who needs a PI when you have a message board.
How's life on the island ScubaLdy? Moved into your new place? Send PM when you have time.
Pam
Posted By: lsegura Re: RUDY REYES - 07/05/06 12:39 PM
Reunited!
Rudy and his daughter Andrea finally got a chance to talk on Monday. Thank you so much Ms. Fisher. Andrea has her father's number so they will now keep in contact. We are planning on August 1, 2006. I am renewing her passport today. :p
Posted By: Scuba do Re: RUDY REYES - 07/05/06 01:54 PM
Good news !! Rudy is a good friend of ours and we know he misses his daughter
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: RUDY REYES - 07/06/06 05:03 AM
Rudy is so excited he can't sleep. His mother and a few other relatives all plan to meet Andrea's plane in Belize City.
I have to leave the island July 26th so I will not get to meet her. I'm counting on everyone here to help Rudy in every way possible make this reunion a wonderful one for all concerned.
This message board - when used as intended - is marvelous.
Posted By: Pam&Dave Re: RUDY REYES - 07/06/06 06:40 PM
How true! smile Have a good trip ScubaLdy.
Posted By: lsegura Re: RUDY REYES - 07/06/06 08:54 PM
I would like to thank Harriette Fisher personally for replying to my post. I left numerous message on Belize Forum with no luck. Lucky for me I was surfing the San Pedro Sun.

Thanks again!
Will keep everyone posted!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: RUDY REYES - 07/06/06 09:05 PM
Well How Cool Is That? smile
Posted By: Marty Re: RUDY REYES - 07/07/06 06:43 AM
that is cool beyond cool. lets try it again. i have another person being looked for
Posted By: lsegura Re: RUDY REYES - 07/25/06 12:26 PM
5 days and counting. Andrea is so excited to see her father that she cannot sleep. She has been packed for two weeks. Thank you so much everyone for making this such a smooth transition for Rudy and Andrea. Andrea arrives Sunday, July 30th at 1:00 PM American Airlines from Boston to Miami...Miami to Belize. Special thanks to American Airlines for giving Andrea a first class ticket for the price of coach.
Posted By: crayonlover06 Re: RUDY REYES - 07/25/06 03:03 PM
Originally posted by lsegura:
American Airlines for giving Andrea a first class ticket for the price of coach.
I want a first class ticket for coach price!!!
Posted By: klcman Re: RUDY REYES - 07/25/06 10:16 PM
check out the y-up fares (hidden, so ya gotta do a little research and not available on every destination and/or flight)...sorry can't tell ya straight up, might mess ME up! laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: RUDY REYES - 07/26/06 11:05 AM
wow! that was cool that they are being re-united after 8 years.

Maybe y'all could help me now. I am looking for my future wife. She has beautiful olive skin. Brown eyes, blonde hair, awesome figure, likes swimming naked. If anyone has seen her please notify me at once! eek
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator Re: RUDY REYES - 07/26/06 11:14 AM
I think you might have to convert to Islam to achieve that vision.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: RUDY REYES - 07/26/06 01:20 PM
If they have women like that in Islam, then I am so there. eek

Habib! Habib! Habib!
Posted By: krehfish Re: RUDY REYES - 07/26/06 01:22 PM
I'm a bit negative about AA, but don't give them too much credit on the upgrade. Last month the MIA to BZE had no one in first class.
Posted By: travelqueen Re: RUDY REYES - 07/27/06 01:58 PM
krehfish, some airlines won't upgrade Int'l flights but... Central America? That does surprise me... I guess there weren't any "elite" travellers on board. smile
Posted By: travelqueen Re: RUDY REYES - 07/27/06 01:58 PM
Denny, you crack me up!!!
Posted By: Sam Scuba Re: RUDY REYES - 07/27/06 02:08 PM
Sorry Denny, I'm already married. :-) Sam
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: RUDY REYES - 07/27/06 02:44 PM
Well, Denny I've got a fair complection, brown hair and big.....blue eyes. And I'm looking for my next ex-husband!! hahhahahaha Just kidding. I'm still LMAO!! laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: RUDY REYES - 07/28/06 04:08 PM
well now, I am sooooooooooooo happy that I bring smiles and laughter to your faces. As I wake up all alone, have dinner all alone, watch the SciFi channel all alone, take a shower all alone... and other things all alone, I thank all of you for your concerns.

I had a 2 for 1 coupon for a Mexican restaurant. I thought I could maybe get half price for one. The girl laughed at me.

Tomorrow I am going to Live Oak nudist resort to see if there are any potential female mates. Sigh. eek
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board