AmbergrisCaye.com Home

This group knows everything--are you Tahiti/Easter Island savvy too?

Posted By: Gordon Schumway

This group knows everything--are you Tahiti/Easter Island savvy too? - 08/14/06 06:00 PM

BB-ers--you're an indispensable source of knowledge and I'm hoping that somewhere your counterparts exist for Tahiti and/or Easter Island advice. Apologies for the non-AC topic.

If you know of BBs or good web sites that would be helpful, I'd love to hear about them. I've found some on google, but no decent BBs.

Counting down to AC--13 days!
Posted By: reaper

Re: This group knows everything--are you Tahiti/Easter Island savvy too? - 08/14/06 06:25 PM

If you are going to tahiti...bring your bank account!
I've been to Bora Bora, Moorea, Riatea and Tahiti.
Great visuals and diving...expensive but worth a one time visit!
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: This group knows everything--are you Tahiti/Easter Island savvy too? - 08/14/06 06:53 PM

Ah, thanks reaper! I've always wanted to go to Tahiti but will wait until you can take me!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: This group knows everything--are you Tahiti/Easter Island savvy too? - 08/14/06 08:20 PM

gordon schumway was alf
Posted By: deacon+

Re: This group knows everything--are you Tahiti/Easter Island savvy too? - 08/14/06 08:29 PM

I knew I knew that name from somewhere.
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: This group knows everything--are you Tahiti/Easter Island savvy too? - 08/14/06 08:51 PM

I have been to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, years ago. A most beautiful place!
Posted By: reaper

Re: This group knows everything--are you Tahiti/Easter Island savvy too? - 08/14/06 08:59 PM

TQ...when Continental starts doing trips there I'm in on your dime! :p
I was there for 8 days in '88, my buddy won the trip on "Concentration", an old game show. He won 3 trips, Europe, Tahiti and Hawaii. He took his girlfriend on the Hawaii trip and got into a major row about everything!!! BIG breakup!! Lucky for me...she was a pain in the A** and I got to go free to the south pacific!
It still cost me $1,500!!!!
But we had a garage full of kitchen appliances and crap he won. We had a garage sale and covered some our expenses and the taxes.
laugh
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board