AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Kra-Z-K NUTS - 10/12/06 04:15 AM
What is up with your PM Immising? I do not appreciate such rudeness. I continue to avoid being rude back to you and have not even corresponded with you in nearly 4 months!

Marty, this is really rude, his past PMs are way beyond this but I've never thought to bring it up. Perhaps he should have a warning and in consider a time out like Pedro had last year. I do NOT appreciate this. If he does not like me no problem, I don;t like him but have NEVER messaged him out of the blue for no reason with such rudeness!

Author Topic: nuts
immissing

Member # 4078 posted 10-11-2006 06:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are really ****ed up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kra-Z-K

Member # 4592 posted 10-11-2006 09:10 PM
where did that come from? I have no clue what I did.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 04:27 AM
by the way, super not cool of you to send such a message, I just went through some old emails from months ago since my PM messages are emailed to me. You sent not only some very rude messages but do you also recall the somewhat harrassing one/dirty PM you sent? I should post them all, you are a mean!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:29 AM
Really, Keli - can't you deal with this sort of stuff any better than this? Just what was your point in making a private message public?
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:41 AM
lol!!! I SO predicted you would be the one to respond and to post exactly that! lol!

I have tried dealing with this stuff privately with just him so no, I can not. Do you have a suggestion to stop the insults and harassment please. thanks leanne
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:42 AM
and my point was I think he needs time out, others have had it such as pedro in the past. this is not a place to send nasty mean private messages or sexuallly harassing messages.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:45 AM
Yes, the way to deal with it is to put anyone you don't want to hear from on your ignore list, then they can't PM you anymore. I have a difficult time believing you didn't already know that on your own. "Time out," whatever that is, would be for inappropriate public posts. You're a grown up, deal with it in a grown up way.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:48 AM
thank you, I did not know about the ignore list. See, all I was asking you was for your advice. I really did not know about it, thank you. I do not appreciate you telling me to deal with things like a grown up. I will put him on my ignore list now.
Keli
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:07 AM
Oh. Well in that case, glad I could help.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:16 AM
and serious, I did not know and it was a help. I appreciate it.
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:22 AM
Knowing how to use the ignore function is probably really gonna clean up your pm box, eh? wink
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:27 AM
yep! Will help! Now I can ignore one other too!! Glad to know it was an option, I never noticed it.
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:29 AM
Uh oh, K. Now you've got more than a few people wondering if they are the "one". hee hee

G'nite, sleep tight.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:30 AM
never you! Someone else. wink
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:34 AM
But of course it was someone else. smile

The question of the evening is . . who is that mystery person? Do they know who they are? giggle

OK, I've got to go to bed now. Fun's over.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:43 AM
Think this thread will still be here in the morning? :rolleyes:
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:09 AM
I wonder. Mailbox is fixed. Delete your prior post and I'll delete this one.
Posted By: Now Danny Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:28 AM
I didn't know about the ignore function either, for what that is worth.
Posted By: windyw Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 01:05 PM
Good grief, who cares? What's this got to do with San Pedro? laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 01:12 PM
Good for you Krazy. You outed the old drunken pervert.
Posted By: RI Beth Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 02:06 PM
Now there's an endorsement to be proud of. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 02:39 PM
Beth, I just knocked over my coffee. TYVM! laugh
Posted By: tacogirl Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 03:22 PM
What a post to read this am after a night of debauchery.

That is good to know about Ignore feature I did not know that either hope I will not need it though.

Hope all os ok now.

Peace
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 03:47 PM
Originally posted by lawcucui:
I have a difficult time believing you didn't already know that on your own. You're a grown up, deal with it in a grown up way.
I am glad to hear many of you did not know about the ignore list. AND I appreciate having been told about it.
Have now activated my ignore list wink

Seashell,
the two blocked probably can guess who they are! They are the two silly non-sense writers on this thread.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 03:49 PM
Think this thread will still be here in the morning? :rolleyes:
lol
Posted By: RMT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 03:56 PM
Funny , the the ignore list was the first option I noticed. Priorities I guess :rolleyes:
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 03:57 PM
priorities forSURE. My priority is not looking at all the funcions on this board. If I want to post, I post, if I want to PM I PM. that's about it. Never had any other desires on this board so never looked at anything else. I am only on the board when I am dealing with business online in the states.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 04:03 PM
GREAT ADVICE FOR IMMISING AND LAW, I PULLED UP THE USER RULES FOR THE BOARD. THE LAST LINE IS ESPECIALLY FOR LAW.
User Agreement Review
The rules are very simple.

**Be courteous. As we read and respond to others, disagreements are
inevitable. Differing points of view are welcomed, and indeed the bbs would
be a dull place without them. All users are expected and required to express
their disagreements civilly. Refrain from name calling and behaviour
lectures.

************Personal attacks will not be tolerated and repeated offences could
get you banned from the bbs.*************
It is suggested you read through your message
before you post it, and if you are disagreeing with somebody, see how it
reads. You may wish to soften your disagreement by beginning with "This is
JMHO (this is just my humble opinion)," but this is optional. Lively
discussion is what the board is all about, but that is no excuse for boorish
behaviour or bad manners. We are assumed to all be adults. ************If you don't like
a particular thread, stop reading it!******
Posted By: RMT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 04:12 PM
JMHO but you might want to drop it at this point...
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 04:17 PM
agree. just wanted to respond to your priorities comment and post the rules. Law had though I was trying to embarass him. Not the case, I was trying to get him temp. off the board for abusing the rules.
Posted By: ChrisW Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 04:49 PM
Etiquettte wise if somebody starts a unsolicited, unwanted private converstion with you, I dont see any problems with making it public.

If on the other hand, you start conversing with the person privately then it would be wrong to "air the laundry" without their permission.

Lastly, if you are conversing with a person privately and then you tell them to stop bothering you but they don't, I would consider all e-mails past that point to be fair game for public airing.

That being said, you should have posted under chat.... laugh
Posted By: Tillie Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 04:53 PM
I absolutely agree Chris W. He started a conversation and was bothering this young woman. I am actually glad she had guts to finally post something after she mentions this is a repeat offense from this man. He sounds like he is a little sick. Isn't he an older gentlemen and this a young woman?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:06 PM
Hes MUCH older, but hes no gentleman!
Posted By: sherlockdog Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:09 PM
how terrible to say that direct to someone for no reason! Walking Pumpkin Spice Latte, Law, shame on her! No better defending the one who attacked the girl. How embarassed she must be.
Posted By: Tillie Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:35 PM
You're a grown up, deal with it in a grown up way.
Laughing so hard at this! Good point Sherlock!
I find it interesting she tells the young woman to deal with it in a grown up way but doesn't tell the older man to BE a grown up! Her friend certainly is not behaving like a grown up so why tell the lady to be one?
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 05:47 PM
Keli, take a breath, go eat some jello.
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:04 PM
Too late, test failed.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:07 PM
yep! one thing I forgot to tell Law last night as far as why needing to post public (in addition to being very offended, sick of harassment from him, and feeling he needs to be booted temp. from the board) He messages me out of the blue like this and then when I reply innocently such as the reply above he does not answer or explain. Therefore, no choice but to address him publically. What a jerk he is!
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:10 PM
Many options, available. For every action there's reaction.
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:28 PM
May I direct you to DIRECTORY above.
Read the Top Posters.

Oh here I'll list them in order,
Marty 7752
Klcman 7216
Chloe 5824
Nygal 5372
Immissing 4744

Answer given, now what is the Question?
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 06:35 PM
What has this got to do with AC
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:00 PM
I don't get it.

Keli has dropped the f bomb and many other vulgar words and phrases (some in Spanish so she has quite the vocabulario) on this board many times and has shrugged off any condemnation of their use by saying they're common everyday words. Now she wants us to believe that she is offended by this type of language? Hmmm.

...and isn't ****ed up a synonym for crazy, a characteristic that Kra-Z-K seems to want applied to her?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:09 PM
Forgive the pervert? You must be a republican.
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:24 PM
Originally posted by gringostarr:
Forgive the pervert? You must be a republican.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha.ha..ha..ha!!! (Hint - I not American laugh )

...and no where in my post did I say anything about forgiving anyone for anything. I was simply making an observation.
Posted By: reaper Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:36 PM
Someone should SUE someone!!!

Hon...(Hint-I American!) laugh

OK kids, it's 12:33 Pacific Time. Kindrgarten is done today.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:41 PM
My, my, my - what a fun little round. Here are a few observations:
1. This thread should have been in chat - oh, wait, it was posted there, but then Keli had to post it here as well. confused
2. I stand by my original comments to Keli, as well as the several I made to her in the numerous PM's she sent to me last night. I'm not embarassed in the least for what I said to her, although I do get embarassed FOR her on a regular basis.
3. Keli made the post(s), which IMO were inappropriate, so I addressed my comments to her. For those of you who want to assume that my response to her indicates that I thought the alleged PM by E was appropriate... well, you know what they say about people who assume..., Tillie, you have no idea what I did or did not say to E, now do you?
4. Any bets on whether Keli will be able to let it drop now? :rolleyes:
5. Sherlack, I'd reply to you but I have to rush out to get my 3rd pumpkin spice latte of the day (extra whipped cream for me please! laugh )
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:43 PM
reaper you are such a party pooper. You must be a Democrat...or a Republican (I can never remember which party has the poopers :p )
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:46 PM
Hon, don't kindergartens run afternoon sessions as well? laugh
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:49 PM
Yes they do! Let's come back in 11 minutes laugh
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 07:50 PM
Marty, Jesse, this really needs to be put in Chat area.
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:03 PM
deacon+, do you see the litttle whistle at the bottom of the posts? Go back to the first post, click on the whistle and make your comments there. It is like a PM to the moderators.

(serious question - Does anyone read the FAQ?)
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Hon:
I don't get it.

Keli has dropped the f bomb and many other vulgar words and phrases (some in Spanish so she has quite the vocabulario) on this board many times and has shrugged off any condemnation of their use by saying they're common everyday words. Now she wants us to believe that she is offended by this type of language? Hmmm.

...and isn't ****ed up a synonym for crazy, a characteristic that Kra-Z-K seems to want applied to her?
I undertand where you are coming from. I have never CALLED anyone this word. I have said F that F this. never would say someone is f-ed up. Very uncalled for, that is against the board rules if you re read them posted above. Thanks for brining up your point hun, hope the explanation makes sense.

Yes, I do use the word Krazy for myself but that is not the same as being f-ed up! as he says I am
yes, definately needs to be in chat.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:05 PM
Darn it! no one took my bet! frown
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:09 PM
was never posted in general chat Law, i never started a topic there. It IS still there, under "what crazy thing did you bring to AC" fyi. I was asking if that was in responce to my post there. If you all want it dropped, lets drop it. If you want to keep going, I'm here until kickboxing at 4pm.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:13 PM
law, NUMBEROUS pm messages? You wrote me, I wrote you, you wrote me, I wrote you for a total for 5 messages back and forth, I kept writing
LAW I DO NOT WANT YOU TO REPLY TO THIS LAST MESSAGE, I WAS ONLY RESPONDING TO YOU. I do not want further correspondence with you. LOL MY numerous PMs. what a laugh. Lets let it die and please for the sake of being kind to one another it makes more sense to do what I told you last night, stop corresponding with each other. I don't feel a need for you, me or Ernie to speak. You mentioned something about kindergarden in the afternoon, I don't want to join you.
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:16 PM
Whistles I don't need no stinkin whistles. I can coplain the same as the rest of you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:19 PM
Seems more Junior Highschoolish
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:21 PM
Does anyone remember "flyboy"? He was taken off the board perminatly for alot less.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:23 PM
Ah, Keli, of course you don't want me to reply - AFTER you get the last word! No wonder no one would take my bet! Too funny.
My point is you posted the exact same thing in two different places, still don't get that.
Oh, and the dictionary definition of numerous is "many." I count 8 & in the PM category that qualifies as numerous in my opinion. I fully support your right to differ in your opinion.
I'm thinking kindergarten attendance is optional - don't know for sure as I don't have children.

You tell 'em Deac! laugh
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:25 PM
yeah dec! Carefull law! lol. anyways, law, lets grow up as you said in one of your early posts on this thread. We should behave like adults and you and I need to stop writing back and forth to one another. The fact is we don't care for one another. I always kept my mouth shut and thanked you when you occasionally PM me with words of advice and opinions which I did not ask for as I don't know you. However after posting this thread for a reason and you telling ME to grow up and not the jerk who called me a cuss word direct out of the blue/NO reason, I had to speak up. LOok, i dont like you, you dont like me. That's that. no prob. Let's just part ways from here, thanks.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:29 PM
Keli, YOU'RE telling ME to be careful!?!?! Now that's funny!
I thought you did know me, that we met and had a very enjoyable conversation. Perhaps I am confused. Happens all the time. Not to worry, I'll do my very best to refrain from offering you advice.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:37 PM
I do not know you! LOL We met and talked for about 30 minutes once! I am sorry you are confused. I did not mean to confuse or upset you. Thank you for understanding I do not want your advice. Take Care.
Keli
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:56 PM
Voila!! See what blowing the whistle can do :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 08:59 PM
The big move! Let's hear it for the whistles!!

Not to worry Keli, you didn't confuse me, I live in a natural state of confusion (I am from California after all! smile )and you certainly didn't upset me. I love to laugh. laugh
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:08 PM
Chloe, would those be locker combinations? laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:11 PM
Maybe we could just get Hello Kitty to give us all a sticker! laugh
Posted By: yat Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:13 PM
Kra-Z-K,

You must be extremely bored. Get a life. You spend way too much time on the board and say little or nothing that anybody cares about.

And to be politically correct... JMHO
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:14 PM
so you were laughing the whole time when I started this post? And I did not upset you for posting it publically? We have something in common after all, we are both confused.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:14 PM
lol yat, I have to be on the internet many hours a day, I have a business in the US. Believe me, if I could live in paradise and be in the computer less than 5 hours a day that would be a dream come true! I would love that!

GO TO USER AND LOOK AT MY NUMBER OF POSTS IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS. THEN GO LOOK AT LAWS YOU ARE TELLING ME I AM ON THE COMPUTER TOO MUCH?

ALSO LOOK AT MY TOTAL SINCE I JOINED, LESS THAN LEANNE AND MANY OTHERS AND I HAVE BEEN ON FOR MORE THAN A YEAR LONGER. LOL!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:18 PM
silly post yat, talk about getting a life, I definately am not one of the most posted people. Look who happens to have me beat by over a thousand posts and joined more than a year after me! Looks like lots of bored people. Seriously though, if one has to be on the computer anyways who cares if they are posting.

AS FAR AS SAYING LITTLE OR NOTHING ANYONE CARES ABOUT, LOLLLLLLL!!! Perhaps to some but I have numberous messages from tourists thanking me after their trips for the help and advice and have met many in person who have told me what an asset I am. I personally think that EACH one of us on the board is of value to someone!!! GEEE even ernie, he is an asset to many of you. Yet I also had many PM messages saying how happy they were I posted this thread.
Profile for Kra-Z-K
Member Status:
Member Number: 4592
Interests: BELIZE, viajando, la mar, el sol, vida

Profile for lawcucui
Member Status:
Member Number: 6736
Interests: Travel, cooking, water & interesting things
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:20 PM
You win!

(I got the last word! naa naa na naa naa..)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:23 PM
SIN, you know you will not be allowed to have the last word! :p
Keli, still laughing here! laugh
What's a post posted poster? And where is that Hello Kitty with her stickers to charm everyone? wink
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:34 PM
How about a hug? {{{law}}} {{{Keli}}} There now, don't you feel better? laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:36 PM
Personally, I'd feel better with a hug from E - oh, and a couple of Hello Kitty's stickers! wink
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:39 PM
I tried smile
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:39 PM
I just engaged the "Ignore" button for my own screename. Let's see if it works: Shut-up, No you shut-up stupid, I know you are but what am I? Sorry I guess it didn't work. shocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:48 PM
2miles - really, what can I say? :p
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:53 PM
[Linked Image]

Here u go law... it's not EXACTLY a sticker but it'll have to do...
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 09:54 PM
Keli.:. no worries... Karma has its own way of dealing wit these things... wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:02 PM
Ah, thanks ida - that was very thoughtful, but just not the same as one from the "real" Hello Kitty. Were you around when she was posting? Lots of people thought it was me, but it wasn't. I did get some really odd PM's from kitty though! If you haven't seen 'em, go back and take a look at some of the threads. They will make you smile, maybe even laugh out loud!

And I agree with you about the karma too. There's been lots of that today! wink
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:05 PM
... i read the whole thread... i'm very bored at work so it was quite entertaining for me!!

and ur right it's not the same the real deal but like i said it'll have to do!

But trust we all come across some weird or crazy ppl just a matter on how everybody deals wit it... and as we can see from this thread not everyone will agree wit the way some ppl do!! so all in all we just have to agree to disagree...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:12 PM
Now THAT's a great attitude! smile
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:14 PM
thx... wink

i do have to put up wit my 2 best gials all the time haha... and it's what we do best!!! wink
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:15 PM
I agree / disagree confused
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:21 PM
Well, girls will be girls! wink

2miles, are the two of you confused? laugh
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:23 PM
haha... so true!!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:31 PM
Law, Yes / No confused
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:33 PM
I can relate - I used to be schizophrenic, but I'm better now and so am I.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:35 PM
you are you are,, I am 2 I am 2,, confused confused
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:36 PM
oh no!! lol...
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:37 PM
you are you are,, I am 2 I am ,,2 confused confused
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:38 PM
Originally posted by 2MILESNORTHOFCUT:
you are you are,, I am 2 I am ,,2 confused confused
I am 2 I am 2,, confused confused Also Also
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:41 PM
seek help - or a pumpkin spice latte! wink
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:43 PM
What, Wine won't help this?
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:50 PM
2MILE, now you can drink twice as much,twice as much. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:51 PM
wine will probably work - I'm just in a pumpkin spice latte kinda mood! wink
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 10:52 PM
last word
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Hon:
How about a hug? {{{law}}} {{{Keli}}} There now, don't you feel better? laugh
yep, sure do hon, thank you smile
It also helped to kickbox for an hour and kick and punch the crap outta the air! All good, I liked that post above.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 11:06 PM
told ya, SIN! wink
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/12/06 11:44 PM
good to see you today and talk SIN. Hope you stay well.
Posted By: travelqueen Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:04 AM
Whoa! And these are my two best gials so this is crazy!

Lemme have the last word pleeeeeez!
:p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:09 AM
Ah, TQ - I'd never try to make you choose sides! wink Variety is good, yes?!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:14 AM
I have to admit I am laughing hysterically through this thread. It's very entertaining so thank you for that! laugh

"Nuts" is a good topic... all types! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:16 AM
See, I knew you'd get it girl! Can't wait to get there - it's gonna be a great weekend! wink
Posted By: travelqueen Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:23 AM
Come gial! ...but wait for me to get home... wink
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:40 AM
(this is just hugs and love being sent so you got the last word and deserve it. HUG!)
Posted By: travelqueen Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:47 AM
who gets the last word, me I hope! smile
Posted By: PalapaBob Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 04:34 AM
I want the last word laugh
WORD
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 04:36 AM
PalapaBob, you're a guy - you can't have the last word, what were ya thinkin?!?

TQ, of course I'll wait for you to get home - how else will I and all that wine ever get out of the airport? wink
Posted By: PalapaBob Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 04:40 AM
Geez, that didn't last long. I should know better.
WORD
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 04:49 AM
PB, what should this evening's word be? Come up with a good one and I'll LET you have the last one! laugh
Posted By: PalapaBob Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 04:58 AM
Can't we all just get along? (isn't that a left coast word?)
koom bye yah
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 08:37 AM
well, that's several words... smile
Posted By: Now Danny Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 09:58 AM
I'm waiting for Denny to comment, that will kill this thread. He's a killer and so is his fish.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 11:57 AM
Funny you mention that danny. I was here earlier an thought the same almost exact thing and that'as why I didn't comment.

To all... I'm sorry if this kills the thread. eek
Posted By: Hon Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 01:27 PM
Gawd Denny, you shut the whole board down!
Posted By: Wyoming Carla Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 02:51 PM
Where's ERNIE????? laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 02:53 PM
hiding?!?!?!? confused

:p
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 02:53 PM
nah, he be fine! wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:01 PM
NUTS should be the final word, its funny without saying anything else (sorry law, not funny).

NUTS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

NUTS! smile laugh
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:08 PM
NUTS!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:29 PM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
Posted By: sweetjane Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:31 PM
geez, every time i don't check on you kids for a few days...

:rolleyes:
Posted By: Wyoming Carla Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 03:55 PM
Cashews........... cool
Posted By: ChrisW Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 04:21 PM
Gesundheit...
Posted By: Wyoming Carla Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 04:24 PM
Why thank you CW... laugh
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: NUTS - 10/13/06 04:32 PM
Rykat got into some of that wacky tobacky again!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 01:16 AM
noooooooo weighhhhhhhhhhhhh......duuuuuuude! (please use Cheech Marin sound effect) smile
Posted By: NYgal Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 01:29 AM
Knock Knock.....it's me wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 01:31 AM
which variety did you bring?
Posted By: NYgal Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 01:39 AM
it's not my style...don't do stuff so I don't know variety, sorry smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 01:44 AM
Really? You don't have a favorite nut? Wow - that's interesting.
Posted By: NYgal Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 01:48 PM
oh..I was talking to rykat... smile
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 02:09 PM
who dave, Daves not here
Posted By: Axeman Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 02:40 PM
Can't we all just get along????

Missing AC really Bad......
Posted By: NYgal Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 03:27 PM
no man it's me ...Knock Knock.... smile

TOO funny
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 03:49 PM
who's there? smile
Posted By: NYgal Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 06:43 PM
it's me Dave smile
Posted By: tacogirl Re: NUTS - 10/14/06 08:46 PM
I vote for cashews and walnuts lol
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 02:46 AM
Dave's not here, man.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 03:14 AM
it's me Dave smile who?
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 08:34 AM
Dave? Dave's not here, man.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 01:13 PM
you said that already, man wink
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 05:25 PM
Let me in I got the stuff. laugh
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 05:32 PM
[img]http://static.flickr.com/115/270402745_f216445f8d.jpg?v=0[/img]
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 06:05 PM
Now thats a Blunt! eek Disclaimer: 2milesnorthofcut does not claim to be an expert on Blunts. See deacon for expert opinions on this subject wink (just kiddin)
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 08:05 PM
Expert? but laugh "I did not inhale".
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 08:26 PM
Rykat . . .you just don't get it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 08:58 PM
NO I DON'T? :rolleyes:

Friend of yours klc? smile
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 09:00 PM
Rykat, There lines from "Cheech & Chong". 70's drug culture comedians.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 09:04 PM
I know who they are guess I forgot that bit...old age... its over frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 09:07 PM
alright deacon... fast forward..."Vote for Pedro", where's that from? wink

NO google....that's cheatin'
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 09:13 PM
You got me on that one. Was in SIN? laugh
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 09:26 PM
I saw it on a T-shirt . . as I recall didn't have anything to do with Pedro1, though it was brought up here on the board.
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 09:47 PM
Seashell do you remember when? It might help me to know who said it.
Posted By: deacon+ Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 09:48 PM
OK Rykat, who said vote for Pedro & why?
Posted By: MensErgerJeNiet Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 10:21 PM
You can't be thinking of the movie that this was in, right? That's too easy.....
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 10:33 PM
Yup, the movie is what they thinkin' bout. SS has it right. Was brougt up ere b4...
//ambergriscaye.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/6/t/003589.html
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 11:10 PM
Well that thread was worth the revisit KLC!!!
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 11:14 PM
wink
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 11:23 PM
We are all still bad.
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 11:27 PM
and SS still in that tree! laugh
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 11:30 PM
SS is going to get you!

Where are all our friends today, can't they watch football and post too? laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 11:38 PM
NO! One thing at a time laugh
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/15/06 11:49 PM
OKAY, got it.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:08 AM
Unless things turn around, I could be out of business tonight!
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:09 AM
Liquidate everything quick!
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:11 AM
Again! oopd laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:12 AM
The bookie has me by the ******** Now you tell me !
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:17 AM
Need a loan?
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:18 AM
Well then, howinthehellareyougonnaplayinreaperatexasholdemtourney?
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:23 AM
Does a tin cup come to mind?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:24 AM
Eazy, I got reserves cool
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:28 AM
We knew that!
Posted By: Nova Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 12:36 AM
Guess they all drank too much beer and passed out in front of their tv's! laugh Football can do that to you, I hear.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 02:13 AM
Ohmigod! The pervert is back!!!!
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 02:21 AM
looked in a mirror, huh?
Posted By: KathyA Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 04:28 AM
Ernie's definitely in for the Texas Holdem Tournament...he heard about the sizable purse, courtesy of Chanel.
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 05:31 AM
I'm confused. Is Chloe suggesting that Ernie hide his ****s from the bookie in a tin cup or is she offering to loan him hers?

##

(hmmph . . .stick me in a tree, will ya . . ) Payback can be a b*tch.
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 02:23 PM
SS..... Either way, interest rate will be high, or payback can be a b*tch. tehehe!

At least I'm not in a tree!
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:12 PM
should I be skeeered? HELLNO!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:17 PM
Skeeered of what?
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:18 PM
Must watch SS closely, she left me hanging from the nut tree overnight in the cold.
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:20 PM
skeered of dese two fem's??? nahhhhhhh methinks not!
Posted By: captjeff Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:21 PM
Klc why are you feeding the troll???????????it is not a real person ,just a fake so why are you even replying to it?????
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:24 PM
I'm not I'm feeding E SS and C!

Oh, you mean that "Other One" - cuz I know who he is! and I'm just waiting wink
Posted By: Chloe Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:28 PM
Feeding us CROW, I've eaten alot crow on this board over the years, some have a really LONG memory.

My memory is intact too....tehehe
Posted By: captjeff Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:34 PM
klc please pm who the starr is please..
Posted By: klcman Re: NUTS - 10/16/06 03:43 PM
nahhhhhhh let him squirm
Posted By: seashell Re: NUTS - 10/17/06 04:28 AM
It's not hard to figure out the identity of gringostarr. What's hard to figure out is how he's stayed so controlled.
Posted By: Axeman Re: NUTS - 10/17/06 12:07 PM
NOT MOOSE..HE'S BACK???? I kinda missed him..
Posted By: NYgal Re: NUTS - 10/17/06 12:49 PM
MQQSE....don't forget the Q's laugh
Couldn't be him....or could it wink

It's not Soma, he's 'soma where elsa righta nowa, Ia thinka' confused
Posted By: sweetjane Re: NUTS - 10/18/06 06:52 PM
mQQse i liked, you just had to read between the lines. soma had it out for me (why?), toad is still my pal (we chat). i guess i generally like bad boys. cool

btw, i HAD that cheech & chong LP on vinyl (showing our age again), and vote for pedro is from napoleon dymamite. 2 for 2: SCORE!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board