AmbergrisCaye.com Home
..the One Barrel, Carib. white and dark rum....BUT WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE? (soon to be).
run down to Canucks - Clover left me a bottle of good Single Malt - but remember...NODAMNEDICEORWATER
What, all the rum is gone!! shocked
??? whasup ???

i still have 2 bottles of 'cane juice' up here...
GOVIKES! I hope to God you are kidding! P U H L E E Z E tell me you're kidding.....
Who Cares as long as they got plenty of Belikens!!
My wife would be upset though!!

GO BUCKEYES!!

arrrghhh matey's....quick hide the rum! Dead Man's Chest
is out tonight!
Susie, WHY is all the Rum gone? Inquiring minds want to know. You better re-stock before Feb. smile

Hopefully we will be stocked in 2 weeks. wink
Posted By: DB Re: What will you drink when ALL THE RUM IS GONE? - 12/06/06 05:40 AM
Sangria!!
vodka
time flys when yer havin rum!
i miss my rum people
hi gay, where u been???
Hi janie,
i am snowed at work. it is year end, my asst has called in sick for 3 days. if it can happen, IT IS!
if i had time to cry, i would. i am going to clone myself.
enough depressing stuff, i need a good drink.
i miss all of you even tho i don't write.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What will you drink when ALL THE RUM IS GONE? - 12/06/06 07:18 PM
Gay, I miss you guys too. Tell David I put my acorn in a special place! wink
Poor Gay!! smile
dam#, it just keeps getting worse by the minute.

calgon, take me away

where in the h e double hockey sticks did marty hide the icons?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What will you drink when ALL THE RUM IS GONE? - 12/06/06 08:36 PM
Hey Gay
Instead of going to quick reply, click the reply button on the last post and the icons will appear.
aha! cool crazy

he thought he was so tricky!

thx cooee
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What will you drink when ALL THE RUM IS GONE? - 12/06/06 10:46 PM
love you! smile
Sangria...no, no no, straight up or with pineapple juice or coke or club soda or ????? but wine???
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board