AmbergrisCaye.com Home

To Capt Jeff

Posted By: Craigswench

To Capt Jeff - 02/02/07 05:47 PM

Hey Jeff,
I know you are leaving for Aus/New Zealand. Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip.
Love ya!
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/02/07 06:07 PM

Have a great time Capt. and don't forget to send ONE MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLION DOLLARS! wink
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/02/07 10:08 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!

hope u have a LTD trip! would love to hear about it! take care
Posted By: captjeff

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/03/07 08:51 PM

Thanks my love your so sweet ,cragis wench your a peach , I am now in lax, flying out sat night arive monday moring ??? yes I miss super bowl sun ??? but watch it moday am????I lose a day in my life but pick it up on the return???.Strange. join the ship, silver cloud ,a small only 296 pass. nice ship,silver sea cruies on feb 6 return back , . on march 8 , to all will keep in touch ,this trip was on my living the dream hit list .And have a big hit list sooooooooooooooooooo.I will keep in touch with this board my extented family love yaaaaa all... my e mail who want to chat. [email protected] Next trip let me know who wants to go with me..?????????
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/03/07 10:14 PM

Have a great trip, Capt Jeff!!!
Posted By: Otteralum

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/03/07 10:18 PM

Enjoy Cap'n!

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/04/07 01:03 AM

thanks guys ,
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/04/07 01:32 AM

I want to go!!!!! waaaaaait, Jeff, waaaaait for meeeeeeeee..........................DAMN, I missed him. Drat!!

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/05/07 11:09 PM

Miss you to ,2 miles you and toma,are so cool .in auckland n/z now ..not sanpedro but nice people are cool..And while you two can always join me did not have in mind , Jay you know what I mean.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: To Capt Jeff - 02/06/07 12:42 AM

Gotcha Bro, wink Living the dream "Downunder Style" cool Have a great time will catch up with you later..... grin
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board