AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Texas vs. France, by a Texan - 02/11/07 07:23 AM
Have a look at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global/main.jhtml;jsessionid=QJVKN2GJ1TOZZQFIQMFCFFWAVCBQYIV0?xml=/global/2007/02/08/exlance.xml
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Texas vs. France, by a Texan - 02/11/07 08:09 PM
Isn't that sweet. ........................Cach!!!!!!!!!

Rodney said it best, "...........
Posted By: ambergriscaye.us Re: Texas vs. France, by a Texan - 02/12/07 09:44 PM
Thank you very much Pedro2
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Texas vs. France, by a Texan - 02/12/07 09:55 PM
The author failed to mention one of the best features of France...that Rykat isn't there. Come to think of it, Belize is blessed with the same absence.
Posted By: ambergriscaye.us Re: Texas vs. France, by a Texan - 02/12/07 10:55 PM
lol, here is what i added, don'tknow if it will post on the telegraph though.

A simple matter of priorities, of which the author has pointed out.
The top priority and which leads to the long and healthy life is to eat well and relax.

They refuse to cut a tree down to widen a road almost always..

In fact there are only two things that i do not like about the french people , one the author said, the young and younger drivers have little experience and consequently use my lane as well, as they are going the other direction..

The other is, even that, in my region of Languedoc ,they add windchargers by the hundreds, there are still too many reactors ..
Although the electricity is sold all over Europe and even most of London.. EDF is worldwide and government owned , and the french people can bring its government to it's knees by striking , thusly it is a government for the people by the people truly...

Not a government making people listen, but a people making the government listen, and that is the true Liberty
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Texas vs. France, by a Texan - 02/13/07 06:13 AM
Trolls come in matched sets?

The sick puppies actually believe that crap!

(don't be so sure Jesse)!
Posted By: ambergriscaye.us Re: Texas vs. France, by a Texan - 02/13/07 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Rykat
Trolls come in matched sets?

The sick puppies actually believe that crap!

(don't be so sure Jesse)!

we know you are a big baby, so it is easy to overlook your shortcomings.. At least your little baby picture says that to me....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Texas vs. France, by a Texan - 02/13/07 11:24 PM
if you'd like I could tell you a few more things it may say to you!?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board