AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: scotta food in belize - 09/07/07 06:36 PM
wife is very picky. while i enjoy the seafood and tropical dishes. sshe is mor of a burger and fries girl. is this available
Posted By: elbert Re: food in belize - 09/07/07 06:38 PM
Right now its a search, because some of the best places are closed for slow season, When are you coming?
Posted By: scotta Re: food in belize - 09/07/07 06:41 PM
november
Posted By: scotta Re: food in belize - 09/07/07 06:41 PM
november
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: food in belize - 09/07/07 06:43 PM
Sun Up has the best burger on the island (IMHO). $5bz with fries. (kinda like US fast food)
Posted By: JZB Re: food in belize - 09/07/07 06:44 PM
Blue Water Grill has a great burger and fries for lunch. Good chicken fingers too.
Posted By: pugwash Re: food in belize - 09/08/07 12:46 AM
SIN: WHERE IS "SUN UP?". I'LL BE DOWN NEXT WEEK AND AM WONDERING WHAT IS OPEN

FWIW, MY LIFE IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY WHEN I SWITCHED TO A LESS PICKY WIFE !!
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: food in belize - 09/08/07 04:41 PM
SunUp is a little Chinese fast food shop that makes killer chicken, shrimp and beef "burgers" with fries for $5bz. It's located on the corner of Back Street, two blocks from Fido's (straight back from Island Perk walking towards the lagoon). Not much of a place, but the burgers are really good. Kinda like a BK chicken sandwich. One is enough for me.
Posted By: Bacchus Re: food in belize - 09/09/07 04:51 AM
Most restaurants should be open by November, getting ready for the high season. The people at Xanadu love the Monkey Bites burger and fries, one of the best on the island.
Posted By: burntbuns Re: food in belize - 09/09/07 06:41 AM
Since we are talking "food," who has the best burritos on the caye? Love mine with beans and rice and lots of cheese. Meat I can leave or take, but I need some hot salsa.
Posted By: captjeff Re: food in belize - 09/10/07 02:29 PM
Banana beach has a huge burger , big enough for two..
Posted By: Rykat Re: food in belize - 09/10/07 03:17 PM
Now just a minute there Capt Jeff, big enough for two what? Not two of me or two of you smile I had those boigers and didnt share they were too good!!!!!!!! laugh
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: food in belize - 09/10/07 03:37 PM
Mickey's does big burritos on Wed I think? The kitchen at Oscar's Gym makes killer burritos for breakfast (eggs, beans, cheese) and lunch/dinner (grilled chicken and beans) for $2bz, my fav.!

The burgers at El Divino are huge 3/4lb!

SIN
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board