AmbergrisCaye.com Home

ANONYMOUS VIEWERS

Posted By: Amanda Syme

ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/23/07 07:04 PM

Attention all you lurkers and anonymous viewers. Why don't you jump right in with both feet and enjoy the waters the AmbergrisCaye.com message board.

We'll do our best to be welcoming, polite, and gracious.

Please note to all - I said "WE."

By the way, it is one of the most gorgeous days we've had in over a week - why are we indoors?
Posted By: SimonB

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/23/07 07:39 PM

Because it's bloody hot out! I've been driving around town for 2 hours baking my butt off!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/23/07 08:52 PM

damn simon, i feel so sorry for you. NOT!!!
Posted By: Nova

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/23/07 10:20 PM

Baked Butt....not on any of the menus around here! crazy
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/23/07 10:29 PM

Boohoo Simon, ya' big baby! Try walking instead.
Posted By: Rykat

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/23/07 10:30 PM

80 F today in New Joisey. gettin bored wish it would get cooler!!! :-).................or wish I was there getting hotter!
Posted By: Barnacle

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/23/07 10:37 PM

we are having one hell of a rainstorm here in the south!!
KAABOOOOMERS and all!
Posted By: Beachgal

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/23/07 11:58 PM

Hi Amanda,

I'm guilty as charged - been reading the posts for a few months now, esp when the storms hit. My husband and I are planning our first trip in February - CANNOT Wait!!! We live in NW Washington, so the Fall Duldrums have hit in, after a not so spectacular summer, and we are counting the days until our first trip to San Pedro!
Thanks for the welcome - I'll try and get involved - you guys all sound like you're having a good time smile
Posted By: DitchDocDiver

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 12:46 AM

Welcome aboard!

one of the things a member gets is the system keeps track of what messages you have seen. Makes it a lot easier to keep up with such a busy message board.

Thanks to Marty, et al that keep my Ambergis adiction fed.
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 02:16 AM

I have a confession to make . . .I was a lurker!! For two yars, I watched this wonderful train wreck of a board, without diving in. About a year ago, I took the plunge and I've made friends I haven't met yet, but will in about 17 days. It enhances the experience and enlightens all newbies, if they are willing to take the advice of those who frequent this site (locals and lovers of AC alike). Don't be afraid to ask questions . . the responses you get will generally be helpful and it's pretty easy tosort the wheat from the chaff here. Above all, know that the place, and the people who live there, are what is priceless.
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 02:36 AM

For more information, contact the "KC JAYHAWK" information center and send 5 Belikins as a donation.

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 02:39 AM

10 Belikins if you want honest information!!

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 02:44 AM

For 6 Belikins you can get thr Real Inside Information

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 02:46 AM

Oh, a bidding war, is it?? laugh

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 02:49 AM

Ok, 4 Belikins and a drink at Road Kill bar

Posted By: Gridguy

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 03:33 AM

I am an old newbie, the anon post motivated me to try again to figure out my old password... I can get a temp one but I cant seem to change the one in my profile It keeps changing back to a mysterious 20 or so characters!
Is there any help for me?
Posted By: seashell

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 08:28 AM

OK, 3 Belikins and a drink at the Black and White

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 03:51 PM

Welcome Beachgal, great to hear your addiction story KC Jayhawk, and Gridguy, send me a pm with your old login name and we will see if we can sort out your password problem.

Yay, I am so happy to see some spectators joining in.

Now what to do with all of these families with gifted children that are considering the big move.....

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 03:53 PM

Be sure they git in a very expensive private school. At no charge. grin

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 03:55 PM

Mornin Simon

I decided to ask for a cool overcast day so that your buns could cool off.

See you Sunday at the Saga fund raiser - BC's bar starting at 2pm.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 03:59 PM

It is a bit chilly this morning isn't it!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 04:46 PM

Might this be "Sweeps Week"? smile

Posted By: seashell

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/24/07 08:16 PM

Probably just need to do a little sweeping up over at Pedro's.
Posted By: samray

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/25/07 04:29 AM

i did jump in both feet ..cuz thats what i do everywhere....first post got every one so excited (mad) or at least not very happy...lol...but will keep posting my opinion...if i offend anyone I pre apologize in advance...never my intention...just stating opinion not fact...and i say it like i see it..i refuse to candy coat it...so please take it with a grain of salt or two..and some rice...lol.

Remember opinions are like *&^holes, everyones got one and nobody likes anybody elses
Posted By: Julian Foster

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/25/07 02:36 PM

Hi to all lurkers (and regular boarders).

I'm just glad that we have so little bad weather that the board has active threads like this one. Earlier this summer I had just rented a villa from Miss Nellie (I mean just) and darned if there weren't 2 Cat 5 Storms come rumbling straight for AC. I almost backed out... but now can't wait til Dec. 15th.. closer every day (and no bad storms in sight!!!)

Posted By: elbert

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/25/07 02:47 PM

Sound like my kinda person samray.
How do you like the new auto censor? you can type 4 letter words and it helps you spell them correctly. smile
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: ANONYMOUS VIEWERS - 10/25/07 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by samray
Remember opinions are like *&^holes, everyones got one and nobody likes anybody elses

I'm definitely offended.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board