AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Veteran's Day

Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 08:24 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 10:02 PM

Thanks SIN. I was wondering if anyone was going to mention it.
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 10:04 PM

Thanks too, SIN. All of us vets that happen to be at work today appreciate it. smile
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 10:10 PM

The last time I mentioned it, I got flak from everywhere
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 10:10 PM

Take the rest of the day of bro.
Posted By: Otteralum

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 10:13 PM

way to go SIN! You do a great job of questioning government while respecting and honoring those willing to die for your right to do so.
Posted By: pugwash

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 10:41 PM

It would seem that regardless of an individuals feelings about the current war, or armed conflict in general, the service given to our country by veterans of all branches, including Coast Guard and National Guard, should be acknowledged without prejudice.

In an era when so many wish to claim victim status and allege bigotry for the slightest of reasons, I find it saddening that distain for an administration or President seems to so easily translate into lack of respect and often outright hostility toward our all volunteer service men and women.

Know that you have my gratitude and admiration, and that those millions of others in the usually silent majority feel the same
Posted By: MartyMoran

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 10:48 PM

Hear, hear!
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 10:53 PM

Fireman don't cause fires. Garbage men don't cause garbage. Police don't cause crime. Why do so many think that servicepeople cause wars? Hats of to those who serve and have served, you have my respect.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Veteran's Day - 11/12/07 11:36 PM

Remembering the veterans...
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/11/12/5180/
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board