AmbergrisCaye.com Home
If you are so inclined and, like me, try to do everything you can to let everyone known how wonderful you think Belize is - vote in The New 7 Wonders of Nature. Right now, the Belize Barrier Reef ranks at no. 33. We can do better than that! Your two Belizean options, after a quick registration process, are listed weirdly under "North America". The Belize Barrier Reef and The Blue Hole are both available. By voting for the Barrier Reef 1st and the Blue Hole 2nd, we may have the best chance. Sadly you cannot make all seven votes available to you for the Belize options. http://www.new7wonders.com/
Done!

In addition I would like to advise that in order to get the Belize Barrier Reef and the Blue Hole faster up in ranking, your other votes should go to a wonder that is behind our 2 wonders.

Choice 1 = Belize Barrier Reef, Reef
Choice 2 = Great Blue Hole, Underwater Sinkhole
Choice 3-7: With the Blue Hole being on #41, the other choices should go to candidates that are ranked #42 and up.

Use a live email, because you have to confirm your choice by clicking on a link that they email to you.
I just saw the new list. Belize did not make the New 7 Wonders. But, the Blue Hole is #15 on the top 20 list of Natural Wonders. Great to see.
15 is great out of all of the choices. This is wonderful.
Kat
Just wanted to restate that the voting for both areas goes until the end of the year, for those that have not yet placed a vote. the list was just the standings as of now.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board