AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Darrell New here - Question.... - 07/03/08 07:23 PM
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here with newbie questions. Have been to the Caribbean in June but never Belize. We are thinking of staying at Xaman Ek Retreat & Spa. Trip Advisor rates it high and I see not poor reports on the place. Has anyone stayed there or visited it? Can someone point it out on the map i've moused over most all the boxes and can not locate it.
Posted By: azbob Re: New here - Question.... - 07/03/08 09:23 PM
Darrell and little searching and here an portion of an article in the San Pedro Sun:"Located five miles north of San Pedro and situated on two acres,the eastern and western borders are
dramatically different from each other, featuring sea and jungle." Interactive map does not go 5 miles North.
Link to full article:
http://sanpedrosun.net/old/07-14.pdf#search="xaman ek"

Enjoy Paradise!
Posted By: Marty Re: New here - Question.... - 07/03/08 10:55 PM
i love it. we love it, our family. highly recommend. great staff, Quiet, nice resort, incredible body work available massage, pedicure, etc... Like room 4 the best. has windows on two sides and is at the end. can't have it from july 9 til 24 tho cause i'm in it!!!

wireless, nice small munchie menu not too small. nice tv room with pool table. great grounds. small pool to get wet, close to mexico rocks.

cabanas quite nice, big rooms have full kitchens two baths two beds the works. Large.

lots of super restaurants very close by, in walking distance.
Posted By: azbob Re: New here - Question.... - 07/04/08 01:13 AM
Marty is the man! He is "right on"!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board