Most Obnoxious Tourists?

Posted By: SP Daily

Most Obnoxious Tourists? - 07/06/08 04:32 PM

Most Obnoxious Tourists? The French
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1820358,00.html?cnn=yes
Posted By: elbert

Re: Most Obnoxious Tourists? - 07/06/08 05:08 PM

Hyper link ? hummm why wont that work?
This is a good one but i guess you have to cut and paste into browser to see it.

Re: Most Obnoxious Tourists? - 07/06/08 05:16 PM

"the poll characterized as impolite, prone to loud carping and inattentive to local customs? If so, that's just the start: the study also describes the voyageur français as often unwilling or unable to communicate in foreign languages, and particularly disinclined to spending money when they don't have to — including on those non compris tips. Over all, French travelers landed 19th out of 21 nations worldwide, far behind the first-place Japanese, considered most polite, quiet and tidy. Following the Japanese as most-liked tourists were the Germans, British and Canadians. Americans finished in 11th place alongside the Thais."
To funny :-)
could this be called profiling ?
Posted By: azbob

Re: Most Obnoxious Tourists? - 07/06/08 05:19 PM

The only rude people I met in San Pedro was a French couple!

Re: Most Obnoxious Tourists? - 07/06/08 05:23 PM

June and July ...right about now, is the season we have the European travelers. If I had to give one common characteristic of the Europeans it would be topless sun bathing women....and thats not a complaint :-)
Posted By: Three_Palms

Re: Most Obnoxious Tourists? - 07/06/08 05:54 PM

That makes them number 1 in my tourist rankings!
Posted By: Rykat

Re: Most Obnoxious Tourists? - 07/07/08 03:29 AM

OH? That all "depends"! sick
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: Most Obnoxious Tourists? - 07/07/08 08:40 AM

Baron Bliss is considered the ideal tourist in Belize. He arrived...got sick...died...and left the Country of Belize all his money. The good Baron never got off the boat...gratiful for the hospitality he received.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board