AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Where's Gela?

Posted By: mountain Larry

Where's Gela? - 10/03/08 03:32 AM

Hi Gela, Do you get on this site anymore? Just wondering, hope all is going well. Vballcoach says Hi!
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Where's Gela? - 10/03/08 04:14 AM

hey larry! i see her on every now and then...she might see this. hope you too are doing well too!
Posted By: azbob

Re: Where's Gela? - 10/03/08 05:39 AM

Gela, I miss hearing from you. Is everything alright? Are you in Belize or back in US?
Bob
Posted By: Gela

Re: Where's Gela? - 10/03/08 07:05 PM

Hi everyone, I'm here. Things could be a bit better - was dismissed from my job of 27 years (1 year shy of early retirement). So, funds and I are low right now.

I was just reading my Belize Journal (all 8 trips) and was thinking about ML and VBC smile

I promise to chime in and comment more often.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Where's Gela? - 10/03/08 07:12 PM

Gela,

May you find relief soon. So sorry to hear of your situation.

Same has happened to a few in my family and friends.

Sending some good thoughts and vibes your way.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Where's Gela? - 10/03/08 07:22 PM

Peace sistah. we're thinking of you. big hug.
Posted By: azbob

Re: Where's Gela? - 10/03/08 07:24 PM

Gela, I'm so sorry to hear that. You give your working carrier to a company and this is your thanks.
mad
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Where's Gela? - 10/03/08 07:31 PM

makes me wanna go grrrrrrr too. sorry gela - that really sucks. mom always says when one door closes, another one opens. usually, it's true.

you know that many of us here have had some very dark times indeed, but life goes on, and things will get brighter. be that kitty in the old 70's poster and hang in there. smile
Posted By: mountain Larry

Re: Where's Gela? - 10/04/08 02:43 AM

Hi Gela, will I think Harpo Marx said it best when he uttered those famous words HONK, HONK, HONK, which means work sometimes sucks but there are always jobs for good people. Hope to see you again sometime. Also I need to introduce you to my brother.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board