AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Friggin Cold!

Posted By: lakegirl

Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 09:57 PM

I want to be in AC right now, the snow is blowing and its FRIGGIN COLD!!! Ugh!!!

Calgon, take me away!!!
Posted By: Barnacle

Re: Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 10:02 PM

i can't speak for A.C. but here in the south we have the fans off and the blankies on!!
Posted By: chunkyruth

Re: Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 10:07 PM

I can speak for AC...not a cloud in the sky...about 84 degrees F.

Re: Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 10:17 PM

Oh you guys suck!!! Just RUB IT IN!!!

Re: Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 10:19 PM

Oh, sorry Barn , if you have a blanket on I guess I feel SORT of sorry for you!!
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 10:29 PM

Its not cold here laugh
Posted By: carbunkletrumpet

Re: Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 10:30 PM

Lakegirl - Think of it like this, at least we don't have to worry about Mosquitoes or sand fleas!
Posted By: Barnacle

Re: Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 10:51 PM

ok,ok,ok, it sunny and warm NOW. at night it has been down-right CHILLY!!!!
the dog water bowl froze this morning!
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady

Re: Friggin Cold! - 11/30/08 11:16 PM

Lakegirl ~ I'm north of you, so if you think it's Friggin Cold there, it's gotta be colder here!
Posted By: divingcowgirl

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/02/08 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by carbunkletrumpet
Lakegirl - Think of it like this, at least we don't have to worry about Mosquitoes or sand fleas!

Or drunken head banging on cat rigs.... or singing and laughing till we are hoarse..or............. laugh
Posted By: 6string

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/03/08 10:30 PM

I got 3 inches of snow in my driveway this morning!! You should all feel sorry for me, take up a collection and get me out of this God - forsaken land they call Minnesota!

We will be there in 108 days tho... gotta love that idea!
Posted By: pugwash

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/03/08 10:41 PM

I feel sorry for anyone from a State where half the residents feel Al Franken is the answer!

The Coleman campaign should have done nothing but play the Baggage Handler/Gorilla scene from Trading Places in an endless loop laugh
Posted By: 2Aggies

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/03/08 10:53 PM

To prove he was a bad actor also? :>)

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/03/08 11:56 PM

I agree, get me out of Michigan too!! What the **** am I doing here??

3-5 more inches again tonight, I think you need to add me to that collection thing!!!

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 01:51 AM

Rain, then Snow, now freezing temps ~ roads gonna be a bee-itch tomorrow morning! I need to be added to that collection thingy too! Just think I get to spend all those hrs driving on these roads delivering all that Christmas Cheer to the mailboxes! Oh well, 64 days and I'll be sitting on that big deck chair w/a Rum Punch!
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 01:56 AM

it is very cold here -I am putting a sweater on and a winter comforter on the bed
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 02:02 AM

Ditto that! It's 76 and falling, had to put on a sweater to go to BC's tonight.
Posted By: Dutch

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 02:05 AM

Now you guys are just being mean.
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 02:09 AM

COLD ! You dont know what cold is. Its 70 degs F and Im wearing sweats ! Cold sux laugh
Posted By: Mary1220

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 02:12 AM

Not too cold on the ocean front. I just finished cooking and that heats up the house.
Does anyone know if the weather will stay this way for a while?

I do like the fall like weather..but I don't need a sweater.
Mary
Posted By: Inplub

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 08:58 AM

-3, 6in of snow and more on the way today. West Yorkshire England. Just had phone call from school, it is closed.
Posted By: Welland

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 01:56 PM

Thinking about going ice fishing. Doing some outside skating.
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 02:56 PM

Waiting to see if it is warm enough for exercise at the pool today - it was canceled Tuesday due to it being socks and long sleeves weather.
Posted By: Lucy44

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by pugwash
I feel sorry for anyone from a State where half the residents feel Al Franken is the answer!

You don't know the half of it! crazy
Just when you'd think the contest is over, Frankin is now about to try and reduce this "race" into a forkin' court decision, and possibly a Senate selection.
That guy will NOT accept defeat! What a sore loser. cry
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 03:15 PM

Ya gotta admit tho, the guy IS funny. Not funny like HA HA, but funny the other way. laugh
Posted By: Lucy44

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 03:29 PM

He's a queer fella, alright! grin
Posted By: 6string

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 04:45 PM

Hehe... ok you guys just remember the collection idea was mine! I go first, then Lakegirl, then Cocolady..etc.. smile A sweater to go to BC's, damn that's cold!

Franken may not be the answer but Coleman is definately a problem. I vote for San Pedro!! Keep those $$ coming in!

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/04/08 10:47 PM

6sting thanks for letting me be 3rd for the collection. Roads were so icy here this morning that traffic was only going 35mph on the expressway! I'm so cold wish I could be where the cold is in the 70's!
Was the sweater due to the climate or the icy cold drinks @BC's?

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/06/08 02:03 AM

Hey Coco!!

Ok, very nasty here, winter storm warnings!! This SUCKS and it's only the 5th of December!!! I agree give me 70 anytime!! Can I get put to the top of the collection list, please....
Posted By: Rykat

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/06/08 03:16 AM

Cheer up, Algore is on the way - Palm trees in Vancouver! cry
Posted By: pugwash

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/06/08 03:24 AM

An inconvenient truth...2008 the coldest year in a decade !

Its so cold I'm heading back to San Pedro smile
Posted By: terrielinn

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/06/08 08:41 PM

I looked outside my south facing window this morning... the sun was bright, the ground was white, the trees were waving in the breeze. I then looked at my husband and said "hey look, it's just like San Pedro". His reply: "yep, white sugar sand, breeze off the water, and sun for tanning; just one problem you're in MinneSNOWta. Go back to sleep."

Say, can I get in on the relocation collection??? Get me the heck out of this frozen tundra???

Re: Friggin Cold! - 12/06/08 09:23 PM

I wanna go to San Pedro and hibernate till spring! I need to get moved up on the collection list!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board