AmbergrisCaye.com Home

looking for my friend West Side any one knows him

Posted By: Mrs texas

looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/14/09 07:40 PM

Hello Anyone living in Sand Pedro know a guy they Call West Side. I am trying to get a hold of him. If you do please relate this message 3day together on the pair watching the sun set was great. I need to talk with him
Posted By: Moose In Belize

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 09:12 PM

Is this the guy?

//ambergriscaye.com/tiachocolate/landsharks1.html
//ambergriscaye.com/tiachocolate/landsharks2.html
Posted By: Tim Callanan

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 09:51 PM

Are you missing a glass slipper??
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 10:30 PM

omg
Posted By: purdygrl

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 11:32 PM

okay so either Mrs. T is pregnant- owed money- found out that there is a medical issue and has advise any prior partners
or had come down met the soulmate and now wants to return to live happily ever after?

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 11:32 PM

wow thanks for nothing yes i am missing a glass slipper. I need to slove this problem.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 11:36 PM

not pregnant, didnt had sex just a great time he was sweet and I want to get to know him better maybe live in Belize is that so wrong.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 11:42 PM

Look maybe I am jaded. I have lived here for only 3 years and no I did not move down here for a man. But I have seen so many women come down meet up with a guy and then think it is perfect. Then the next week I see the same guy with another woman and so on and so on. This may not be the case. READ Tia Chocolates article about Land Sharks because it is true. I don't mean to put you down or to insult you. But in all honesty if the reason you want to get a hold of this guy is just to know him better than you would not be using words such as " I need to solve this problem" There is more to this story and it is your right not to share. You have now been given a way to contact him so good luck.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs texas
not pregnant, didnt had sex just a great time he was sweet and I want to get to know him better maybe live in Belize is that so wrong.

Wow, that's so touching. cry

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 11:54 PM

sorry but really I am trying to fine Uncel buck to send my email address to him. Thanks for the advice if you get a hold of Uncle buck please give him this email [email protected] No I am not moving to belize for a man he was someone with great quality for a "belizean man" to keep as a friend.The problem I want to slove is getting a hold of him, no more to it. Not often you spend time with someone that didnt want to sleep with you or try to spend your money he was a gentleman. And respect me and that something you dont see often. Thanks again. Stay cool

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/16/09 11:56 PM

you are so funny laugh

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 12:06 AM

I loved "Uncle Buck". John Candy R.I.P.
Posted By: Uncle Buck

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 12:31 AM

I sent you an email Mrs. Texas.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 01:57 AM

Mrs. Texas,
sorry ,just trying to have some clean fun its been a long day.My warped motto, "once you lose your sense of humor its time to go". Don't take anything personal,people are trying to help you. Now send 19.95 and we will have him send your slipper.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 02:14 AM

I am a cool person, just having fun life is too short for my life to be sad. where do you live? and what kind of work you do?. You think about it not often you meet a real sincere person. [color:#FF0000] [/color every man you talk they want to take you to bed and I hate that. Thats the reason its nice to meet a wonderful person with respect someone you would not want to lose contact with and that West Side dont know him but what I see is wonderful.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 02:15 AM

Thanks Uncle Buck I reply to your email. Now your mission is to get in contact with him for me please and thank you laugh

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 02:42 AM

I have been living happily here in S. P. for over ten years and am not going anywhere.It is necessary for me to have a good chuckle when I can. You are cool, you passed the test you have a good attitude.Your answer to your question is, real Estate broker,glad didn't lose you with the slipper crack (lol).
all the best

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 03:39 AM

Sound great maybe you can fine a property for me in Caye caulker. I love it out there. Bye the way I am a belizean I miss home so much and I want to retire in Belize Caye Caulker sound great for me. Can you help me.
Posted By: wasntme

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 04:13 AM

This sounds like such a great love story I feel a tear welling up in my eye. Curious he never gave you his real name.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 04:27 AM

Laugh,laugh,laugh-how funny

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 05:03 PM

Mr Curious he did gave me his real name, but told me everyone know him as west side.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 05:12 PM

But the cops want his real name

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 06:00 PM

HE NOT THAT TYPE OF GUY AND IF THE COP WHAT HIM THEN THEY CAN FINE HIM ON THERE OWN.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 06:37 PM

But you started their search!
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 08:37 PM

haha - jesse stop - I know you are joking around but Mrs Texas is taking offence.
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 09:07 PM

Perhaps mrs texas should have taken notes.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 09:12 PM

It's hard to take notes in the dark with your eyes closed. heart
Posted By: Uncle Buck

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/17/09 09:39 PM

Don't worry about the haters on her girl, they are obviously very bored with their own lives.

Anyhow im doing my best to contact West Side, and will let you know when I do.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/18/09 01:48 PM

Moose that's the problem I am not that type of woman. And this is the reason I am looking for West Side because he was very respectful just talking. not often you come across a guy like this. Believe me I am a very attractive person not fat someone love the gym. You guys wouldn't understand he didn't want to jump into to sack with me just wanted to talk and I love his personality He cook for me and my brother took us around the town didn't drink and took good care of me.I was drinking he didn't we had opportunity to become intimate but I know my place and I am not a easy woman will not blame it on the alcohol. And this is the reason why he is so special.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/18/09 01:53 PM

Thanks Uncle Buck if you can contact someone from Big daddy he said his brother work there just give me the number and I will call. The water taxi knows him also.I know everyone knows him because when we were walking on the street everyone was saying hi to him.There is a breakfast place close to the water taxi we had breakfast there they also knows him there, he have a police friend also. Please help me.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/18/09 01:59 PM

Ernie thank I did take a lot of notes, let me give you a list. maybe I sound like a broken record but he was a awesome guy. For one he cook me a great meal take me out on the town entertain me took me dancing and brought me home and never try to jump in the bed with me. Wow great quality in a man that is the notes I took. He was not dealing with a ugly woman but very attractive person and I say 2 thumbs up for this man.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/18/09 02:05 PM

thanks, Amanda but the only thing on my mine, is locating this person. We all have jokes and I am not easily bother with other people opinion if they can help I appreciate it but if they cant, then hey we are wasting time chatting anyway and that's cool with me. I am on a mission and don't easily get distracted.
Posted By: iluvbelize

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/18/09 06:01 PM

TMI Mrs texas! smile
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/18/09 07:05 PM

Mrs. Texas
Why not just wait until you get here and then find him? Why all this chatter? You know the saying "Me doth thinks she protests too much?" You are getting a lot of mileage out of this.
Posted By: seashell

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows him - 07/19/09 02:06 AM

So is West Side. ;^)
Posted By: SnoopysMom

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/19/09 02:47 AM

I want to find this man and introduce him to my single girlfriends!

Posted By: Gela

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/19/09 03:17 AM

The way Mrs Texas is building this guy up, he's likely been snatched up by available women already LOL. And besides, why is a "Mrs" persuing this man. Wouldn't the "Mr" have objections? And I'm not joking.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/19/09 03:28 AM

laugh Omg funny funny funny and I agree... waaaaay TMI and silliness!

confused Mrs. Texas post a picture of yourself! Perhaps someone has seen you with this guy and can find him that way. Plus I like to see 'attractive' people!
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 01:58 AM

i never thought land sharks to be after nookie - i always assumed it was about money.

if you found him and you did hook up, can he support you?

new romance is always great, but then what?
Posted By: papashine

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 02:08 AM

This must be the leader to a new movie "Westside Story"

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 07:07 PM

All those hater wow wow. eek
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 07:15 PM

none of the posts seemed to be "hater" type messages. cynical perhaps but hater??? please.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 07:28 PM

Land shark don't know what you are referring to but nookie is not what I am after. Money I have a great job, and I had it all money is no object in my life anymore. Well his life style would be different form mine but working together and making it work would be great, coming from a woman that her X was making 3M a year. I think if you are happy with someone you would overlook all the material things. We can support each other. Nookie is the easiest things to have.And I am just trying to fine a awesome guy, to keep as my friend.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 07:33 PM

Look you guys just trying to locate this person. Not to start a debate just cool conversation and fine him. I respect other opinion because they don't know who I am, and that's acceptable for me.

Posted By: Ernie B

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 07:35 PM

Act 11, Scene 1
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 09:22 PM

no, honey you got it backwards. i was referring in general terms - a land shark is a guy who sweet talks a woman who has more money than he does, and exploits her. i've seen it, lots of us have.

you didnt read that editorial that was posted, by a belizean woman:

READ IT! //ambergriscaye.com/tiachocolate/landsharks1.html

i speak as a mom and as a woman, not a hater. READ THAT LINK!

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 10:11 PM

okay I am lost! (Easy for me to do) Uncle Buck has said he has the information to contact West Side. Now it is up to West Side to get a hold of her.
So I thought the search was over?

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 10:37 PM

i too would think the search is over.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/20/09 10:49 PM

Seems like a solution isn't really wanted here...
Posted By: carbunkletrumpet

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/21/09 11:36 PM

This is reading like a train wreck and I just can't look away. Mrs Texas sounds like you had a great Belizean holiday and got more than just a T-shirt or a beaded necklace. You do a great job in defending him and yourself and I find your comments amusing but let me ask this simple question and sorry if this cuts to the bone but.

If he loved you then why didn't he give you an email or a phone number? Or if he did give you that info are they correct?

I just sayin....

TQ - that was pretty funny.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/21/09 11:43 PM

Maybe west side turned into a pumpkin before proper identification and contact information was exchanged.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/24/09 12:49 AM

Maybe.

Many years ago I met a fellow and he introduced himself to me with his actual name. I always called him by that name. We had no romance, just hung out once in a while. None of his behaviour was suggestive of a desire to attach himself to my money. The night before I left, we were hanging out and lots of his buddies were coming by and haling him. But they haled him by another name than the one he had given me. When I asked him about that, he said "They call me by my nickname. I wanted you to know ME."

Hey, I thought that was sweet . . whatever the motivation.
Posted By: pugwash

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/24/09 09:33 PM

Mrs Texas,

You must forgive those unkind souls who do not see the true feelings you have developed for this man...

As a gentle and caring person myself, I am able to understand the way your soul was touched by the warmth and friendship of another.

In fact I can only to clearly remember a little bar back in Tijuana where I...well thats another storey, but good luck in your search smile
Posted By: 2Aggies

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/24/09 11:04 PM

....and there's the bar where you and Barbie let time slip away and nearly missed the boat!...(was there alcohol involved in these incidents?)

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/27/09 01:36 PM

To all my Belizean friends, thanks for all your help.I got over my Belize blues and the quest is over. Thanks for all your opinion and comments. It was fun while it last, but a pleasure chatting and reading your response to my thread. Have a great and wonderful day! The END

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/27/09 01:47 PM

iluvbelize my brother and his girlfriend rented a room at his cousin house spend some time with his daughter, and ex wife, and glance at his social security card missing identify not a chance. It so sad that we do don't think there is one good man in Belize and everyone is out to get someone. True act of kindness do exist people. Maybe we do need to open our heart and quite being so negative and let love our friendship come in our heart. My friend gave me him number and all so my brother. well thanks again for your comment.

PS a pearl is created by one grain of sand. Friendship is created by one act of kindness.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/27/09 02:01 PM

Yes he gave me his number, took me to his cousin house, introduce his daughter and I meet his ex-wife wow people do we not believe in meeting a nice person that you would never want to lose him or her as a friend, you know not everyone is looking for money they might be a awesome person and it's sad that I guess we have so many hurt and disappointment in side that we think everyone it out to get us. I am in school to become a psychology and believe me studying people is something I need to do. Please maybe you all should open your heart and give someone else a chance to fine happiness or friendship. In this case I was only looking for friendship. But to be honest I AM ME. and only I know how sweet Evans AKA west side was to me. Sound like maybe you guys never meet a sweet belizean man that was genuine and just wanted to talk. Well Have a great Day.
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/27/09 02:24 PM

Mrs. Texas, you left a cliffhanger for the END. I hope you ended up getting alhold of Westside, right?
Posted By: Danny2

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/27/09 02:45 PM

Just asking, "alhold" ?

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/27/09 02:48 PM

Its a new word....nope just a boring old typo...
Posted By: Danny2

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/27/09 03:04 PM

Thanks for the explanation.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/27/09 07:00 PM

Yes he gave me his number, took me to his cousin house, introduce his daughter and I meet his ex-wife wow people do we not believe in meeting a nice person that you would never want to lose him or her as a friend, you know not everyone is looking for money they might be a awesome person and it's sad that I guess we have so many hurt and disappointment in side that we think everyone it out to get us.

Okay Mrs. Texas now I have to ask are you serious? If you had his number all you needed to say is I had his number and lost it could someone help me out. You never mentioned that you were in his home and met his family only mentioned bars and piers.

I am in school to become a psychology and believe me studying people is something I need to do.

Good luck in your studies but here is a little tip~ take some English lessons you study Psychology not become a psychology

Please maybe you all should open your heart and give someone else a chance to fine happiness or friendship. In this case I was only looking for friendship. But to be honest I AM ME. and only I know how sweet Evans AKA west side was to me. Sound like maybe you guys never meet a sweet belizean man that was genuine and just wanted to talk. Well Have a great Day.

You are the one who is judging people. I don't think you are who you say you are. But I will tell you that this thread has been the most fun I have had on the board since Pedro left. So thank you for that

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/28/09 12:38 AM

Evan, hunh? Interesting . . .
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/28/09 04:48 AM

Maybe Mrs. Texas IS Pedro 1??? Who else would have so much fun with everyone?

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/28/09 04:44 PM

lol that is funny Harriette!

I don't think it is Peter he has too much fun to get involved in this one.
Posted By: Nancy1340

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by ScubaLdy

Can't be Pedro 1. She has not one time mentioned a resort with Blue in the name. wink
Posted By: champion

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 02:16 AM

speaking of the mystery man, what is his chat site?

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 03:35 PM

what does this mean? Wow I am so sorry that trying to locate a nice person will turn into so much problem and no one seem to be helping but just trying to discourage me in my search. I don't have to defend myself because I am confident in who I am and my character trade. But I respect your opinion because everyone is entitle to there own opinion

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 04:16 PM

Mrs. Texas get off your high horse. You say no one has tried to help but yet Uncle Buck has tried to get a hold of West Side and passed on the message. ALSO if your brother stayed at his cousins place can you not call the cousin and ask him to pass on the message.
There has been no problem with the members of this board. Don't forget other than a few of us. Most people on this board do not live on AC so therefore are not able to track down West Side.

No one has discouraged your search. Most have tried to look out for you not knowing either party and suggested that you come down and get to know him better. Not to put him to be something he can not ever live up to.
You know he has a child and maybe just maybe he is busy working trying to support that child.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 04:50 PM

Mrs Texas is boguss...can't believe how much action he/she has gotten out of this thread.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 04:52 PM

Its gotta be Pedro.
Posted By: carbunkletrumpet

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 05:03 PM

I think that Mrs Texas is responsible for the power outages on the island!

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 05:15 PM

Pedro's grammar would not be that bad.
Pedro has better things to do with his time

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/29/09 09:56 PM

Come on Tex, still waiting for THE END of your story....

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 01:59 AM

My hope is that it's a never ending story. Mrs Texas deserves a better fate. So do all her friends that have invested their heart and sole into her search. wink wink grin

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 02:56 AM

Give it up girls....

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 04:06 AM

That's what the land sharks say, jesse.

Posted By: SimonB

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 04:09 AM

Meow!
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 04:11 AM

That would be a land catfish!!
Posted By: SimonB

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 05:00 AM

I just thought of a REALLY wrong response to that and will have to keep it to myself.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 05:05 AM

LOL!!

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 03:36 PM

Do you think maybe in reality the man wish they can be (West Side) and the woman would want the opportunity to meet a awesome Belizean man. Not only was he respectable but was caring and a great cook, not to mention tender and kind. Maybe that's the reason everyone seem so unpleasant at time.

"Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return. It is the joy of our life to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is kindness in everything we think, say, want and do."

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 03:59 PM

Most people walk in and out of you life, but only friends leave footprints in your heart.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 04:53 PM

"Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return. It is the joy of our life to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is kindness in everything we think, say, want and do."

Can't believe Pedro could ever even think this way.
No, Mrs Texas is NOT

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 05:13 PM

Champion what do you mean. who is pedro 1

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 05:16 PM

wink

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 05:18 PM

You are so funny carbunkletrumpet You should be a comedians you have a good sense of humor
Posted By: deadserious

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 05:36 PM

Nice try Pedro.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 06:03 PM

Got Him! Hook, Line, Sinker.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 06:04 PM

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 06:11 PM

I'm starting to feel sick sick

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 06:13 PM

Try a tablespoon of Jagermeister.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/30/09 06:13 PM

May be you should see a doctor
):
Posted By: Belize Girl

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/31/09 09:22 PM

West Side is here at my office. I have a way to contact him. PM me.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 07/31/09 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Belize Girl
West Side is here at my office. I have a way to contact him. PM me.

To all my Belizean friends, thanks for all your help.I got over my Belize blues and the quest is over. Thanks for all your opinion and comments. It was fun while it last, but a pleasure chatting and reading your response to my thread. Have a great and wonderful day! The END

She's over him, or is she? What say you, Pedro? wink

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/01/09 02:35 PM

News ALERT !!!!!!!![/color]
[[color:#CC0000]b]Thanks for all your help and support in my quest to locate my friend West Side. Uncle Buck gave me his number and was sweet enough to informed him that I was looking for him. My quest is over and I found a friendship that was worth crossing the Pacific ocean for. Thanks to Uncle Buck. Now I can contact him and keep him as my friend. [/b] laugh

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/01/09 02:41 PM

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
And I never gave up on West side

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/01/09 03:14 PM

Sounds like Mrs Texas should become a philosophy instead of a psychology, but definitely not a geography. I don't think you have to cross the Pacific to get from Texas to Belize.
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/01/09 05:03 PM

totally not not pedro's mo lol if it was him you would know it
Posted By: JimR

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/02/09 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Moose in Belize
Sounds like Mrs Texas should become a philosophy instead of a psychology, but definitely not a geography. I don't think you have to cross the Pacific to get from Texas to Belize.

OMG Hahahaha!

I had to register an account just for that.

Entertaining thread. Carry on.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/03/09 03:45 AM

Oh man... this thread can't seriously still be going?... and where will Mr. Perfect be this weekend???? laugh
Posted By: skippy

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/03/09 03:56 AM

This thread proves H L Mencken correct once again.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/03/09 04:24 PM

It does not matter I found my West Side and spoke to him. I am Happy thats all that matters. Enjoy your day my friends.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows - 08/03/09 04:27 PM

Enough already, end this K-rap, lets move on.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board