AmbergrisCaye.com Home

CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS

Posted By: swayzee

CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/02/11 04:31 PM

HI EVERY ONE ANY ONE HELP ME FIND REASONABLE PLACE TO STAY FOR 30 DAYS OR HAVE A ROOM TO RENT . IM 60 YRS OLD WHITE MALE, PLANNING ON CHECKING THING OUT THERE TO SEE IF I WOULD LIKE RETIREMENT THERE ANY HELP APPERICATED. I CURRENTLY LIVE IN EAST TEXAS. THANKS SWAYZEE
Posted By: shuffles

Re: CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/02/11 05:04 PM

For one month, try Pedro's Inn. I believe they have monthly rates. It's close enough to town so that you can walk.
Posted By: swayzee

Re: CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/02/11 05:19 PM

do u have a phone no for them
Posted By: pugwash

Re: CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/02/11 11:02 PM

Perdos offers excellent value and will give you a lot of contact with ex pats, (I stay there myself), but you may consider something that has a kitchenette so that you also get a feel for food costs when assessing a possible relocation?
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/03/11 02:49 PM

Maybe Conch Shell still has kitchenettes?

Posted By: TommyScoop

Re: CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/09/11 02:32 AM

Caps lock much?
Posted By: papashine

Re: CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/09/11 02:38 AM

MINE SURE ENOUGH DO.
Posted By: seashell

Re: CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/15/11 06:59 AM

swayzee, you didn't say what $ or other requirements, you consider "reasonable". Perhaps you want to be right on the beach, perhaps in town, perhaps you prefer to be a bit out of town, maybe you want peace and quiet, maybe you want to be within walking distance of Fidos, have you considered whether or not you want a kitchenette, air-conditioning vs fan, etc. What does "reasonable" mean to you?
Posted By: SnoopysMom

Re: CHEAP SAFE PLACE TO RENT FOR 30 DAYS - 01/15/11 04:39 PM

Check out Corona Del Mar - I know of 2 parities who "transitioned" to full time living here. It has all the amenities you need, plus the staff is friendly and helpful. Try negotiating a lower daily rate for extended stays.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board