AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Nova Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 12:45 AM
What ever happened to the (not always polite nor politically correct) fun we used to have? Where is....NYgal, Chloe, Dita, Billy, KLC, KC, Islenut, Sunandsand, Gailtor, Leah Ann, SweetJanie, Divingcowgirl, Carbunk, dogmatic, Seashell, Hon, Rhon, Bobber, Ernie and his Swamp Thang, and last AND least, Pug?
Posted By: kerry Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 12:49 AM
i don't know nova...was thinking the same thing....it has been pretty dull!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 02:54 AM
Well Nova, 18 out of the 21 you mentioned, are wimps. Me and Swamp Thang are jes fine grin

Luv Ya !
Posted By: reaper Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 03:26 AM
Everyone is all over at the Facebook neighborhood now.

That's why I asked Marty to un ban bad Peter;) It's been pretty boring in these parts lately.

And all of the juicy threads like golf cart scams by notorious residents and such get deleted. boo hiss:)
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 03:28 AM
Why don't you go to Pedro's message board?
Posted By: Chloe Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 03:31 AM
laugh
Posted By: pnowell Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 04:02 AM
EB u r the swamp thing!!!
Haha reaper! It's too cold to go outside.... so here I am smile
Posted By: RMT Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 05:31 PM
Nova, I'm here! I agree with Reaper though, I think FB is where we all communicate most anymore, yes? I miss the "old days" too, we had a lot of fun on here.

OH and Ernie....just who are you calling a Wimp??? :~)

I need to get busy and post a trip report....
Posted By: reaper Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 06:47 PM
Jesse, Pedro's board is pretty dull too.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 07:18 PM
So get in there and stir it up!
Posted By: reaper Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 07:57 PM
I like hanging around here and watching you and E stir it up with each other.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 08:05 PM
Ol' Dirty Ernie....
Yeah there used to be some GOOD hair pullins' for sure!
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/09/11 09:19 PM
No hair left...
Posted By: KathyA Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 01:02 AM
Ernie swears that it wasn't him but the bikini waxings.
Posted By: KathyA Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 01:08 AM
...which, BTW, he is a huge fan of.
Posted By: Rykat Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by reaper
Jesse, Pedro's board is pretty dull too.

You turn on the fan, throw in the shi*.....and nothing happens! sleep tired sleep
Posted By: Bobber Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 02:35 AM
hey Nova, we're all still here. Agreed, there were some fun times and interesting subjects. Points of view (ridiculous and otherwise) were "shared", songs were sung to tone deaf people and fun was had by most. I miss it too. smile
Posted By: Hon Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 02:57 AM
Oh man! I remember having it out Corona Steve, the guy from Palm Bay Club, lacysisland and hello kitty, shooting the sh1t and going on awesome virtual road trips with the chip wagon chick, trying to fend off immissing smile , rasslin' in cage matches with 90 pound gringo bitches and others in green tights who shall go unnamed, and dominating (reaper might disagree :~P) in the San Pedro Hocaye League. Lawd, we had some fun!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:06 AM
Now wait just a damn second, "fending off Im Missing" ?
I was beginning to bore myself, so I took a break . . .
Posted By: KathyA Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:12 AM
My Porsche needs a wax job if you are that bored.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:15 AM
WELL, Im bored too, what about me ?
Posted By: KathyA Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:19 AM
Ernie needs a wax job, too!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:21 AM
OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who the Hell are you calling a whimp?? Gyreene
Originally Posted by divingcowgirl
Yeah there used to be some GOOD hair pullins' for sure!

Thats as good of a reason as any for me to use.
Posted By: KathyA Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 04:43 AM
Sweet Dreams, Lovies.
Posted By: pugwash Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 05:26 AM
Originally Posted by Nova
What ever happened to the (not always polite nor politically correct) fun we used to have?

The main reason I see is that the constant complaints from those who seemingly have nothing more important to do than moan and complain about others pressured Marty into closing down USA chat....

This was the place where many of us of differing socio-economic and philosophical backgrounds could discuss, disagree and argue about many topics and yet still meet up at BCs for a friendly Belikin once or twice a year in a politics free zone...

We often hear from "someone" that we should go and find another website where everyone will agree with us, and what does US Politics have to do with Belize?....the answer is simple (yet still seems to somehow evade him laugh )...The US is the source of most of Belize's tourism, and the $US is tied directly to the countries economic stability...

The fact that we all share a love for Belize that is more important than our areas of disagreement meant that we could have civil discussions that are so hard to find in an increasingly polarized country.

I have not been in Belize for almost 18 months now, but between next month in Playa and Spurs graduation, I will have seen 11 of the 20 names mentioned in the last 12 months, and there are 6 more who I have never met, so its not like we don't keep in touch...its more like 2 or 3 constant complainers drove us elsewhere....
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 12:42 PM
Ahhhh....a breath of stale air...
Posted By: Chloe Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 12:53 PM
Zany zealots zigzaging zings zestfully!!! smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 02:38 PM
Who is snowed in this morning ?
Posted By: Hon Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:01 PM
Not me. It was windy yesterday though so I may have to sweep some sand off of the veranda smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:03 PM
Smart a** smile BTW, Immissing was a good friend of mine, you just didnt understand him.
Posted By: Hon Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:13 PM
Oh, I think I had a pretty good line on ole immissing. He and shaggydaddy were two of a kind laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/10/11 03:20 PM
I too remember "Shaggydaddy", wut a fine upstanding gentleman he was. And, good looking as well smile
Posted By: Leah-Ann Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 04:49 PM
Wow, Hon! What a fun little cruise down memory lane! We did have some very fun times here!!

My guess is that everyone has their own reasons for being here less. The facestweet/twitbook one is the one I've heard most often. The popularity of the "exclusivity" factor of that forum with a number of the previous participants from this forum is one reason this place lost some of its appeal for me. Probably a bigger reason was the repeat performances from a few of us who thought everyone was entitled to our opinion!! laugh

Still, seems like most everyone pops in here once in awhile - and our common bond will always welcome us home!
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 06:35 PM
I miss everyone!! 34 days to AC for me. I've had a beer or glass of wine with many many on this board in and out of Belize. What an awesome group!
Originally Posted by Otteralum
I miss everyone!! 34 days to AC for me. I've had a beer or glass of wine with many many on this board in and out of Belize. What an awesome group!

Or Jager shots...or panty rippers.........or water thrown on him.. laugh laugh Fun times for sure!

Where is that pic that was taken 3 or 4 years ago of Otter?
And by the way congrats on Ohio State in the Sugar bowl, I am slowly getting over it.
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 08:41 PM
You mean this one Robo?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 08:44 PM
Or perhaps this one? It's good to be the king!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: klcman Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 09:18 PM
I'll be quiet........and stay away from my portfolios smile
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 09:20 PM
quiet? Don't start now kerry!
Hahaha..... since when has Kerry been quiet? Well maybe not always at the forefront.. but trust me, he's always a camera click away! laugh wink
Posted By: klcman Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 09:31 PM
Ernie gave me hell.........so to appease the old coot, I have put on new spurs.....for abit
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 09:55 PM
Aw, wut tha hell Kerry. Since this is a reunion of sorts, POST IT !
Posted By: azbob Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 10:22 PM
Take away Kerry's spy cam!!!!! He is sneaky, I tell you! smile
Posted By: klcman Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 10:30 PM
Beware of what may surface as you sleep tonight, old timers!
Originally Posted by klcman
Beware of what may surface as you sleep tonight, old timers!

*whew* At least he's not talking to us Otter! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: klcman Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 11:18 PM
old timers could refer to many things........

longevity of life, longevity on the board, et al
Originally Posted by klcman
old timers could refer to many things........

longevity of life, longevity on the board, et al

and I repeat..... *whew* Otter, at least he's not talking to us! laugh laugh wink wink
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/11/11 11:31 PM
I don't take anything for granted with klc around. At least he's in a somewhat better mood given our Buckeyes won!
Posted By: klcman Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/12/11 12:48 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: azbob Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/12/11 03:08 AM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/12/11 03:11 AM
I know im not included !
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/13/11 12:04 AM
Am I ?????????????
Posted By: klcman Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/13/11 12:48 AM
u are always included
Posted By: Nova Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 01:40 AM
Make an innocent little comment and ya'all come out and kick arse!

TQ - missed yer name sistah but want you to know that if we had a parade, you'd be in be in the lead car!

The rest of you, well....GET A ROOM!
Posted By: reaper Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 02:12 AM
We need Deacon, Corona Steve, Lacysisland, Patticake, Hello Kitty and a few others to come back!!!
Posted By: klcman Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 02:31 AM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nova Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 02:41 AM
Naughty by nature, that one!
hehehehehe................. ROFLMAO!!!! I KNOW those toes!
Posted By: Islenutt Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 03:54 AM
I do too! I want to see the cold water pictures. smile
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 04:10 AM
I can't remember how many weeks in the doghouse I got for those. Thanks klcman! smile
Posted By: klcman Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 04:36 AM
I am being pressured for more...........
Posted By: reaper Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 05:30 AM
No wonder he didn't get elected...;)
Posted By: Leah-Ann Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 07:18 PM
Ah, the good old days!! Great pics KLC! Otter, you know it was worth it!!
Why is everyone over at the Facebook neighborhood? Seems like it's better here anyway.

Heck he should have been running for president instead! He'd have won by a LANDSLIDE!!
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/15/11 10:59 PM
Yes it was worth every minute -- that's why I'm still here with good friends smile

And no, spurs, you have it reversed. You get elected and THEN you have embarrassing pictures taken of you. I'm screwed.
Yes it was worth every minute -- that's why I'm still here with good friends smile

And no, spurs, you have it reversed. You get elected and THEN you have embarrassing pictures taken of you. I'm screwed.

Yeah, but you are screwed with good friends!
Posted By: reaper Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/16/11 03:07 AM
You guys, I'm saying that about Otter because Ernie was in a photos!!! hahahaa! That's a bad man to be associated with while running for office!!!

Hell, If he used that pic of Spurs on the election ballots, landslide win!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/16/11 03:14 AM
Wait a min. what?????????????
Posted By: Nova Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 01/19/11 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by divingcowgirl

Heck he should have been running for president instead! He'd have won by a LANDSLIDE!!

He'd have won buy a landslide if a landslide was a drink...just sayin! lol
Posted By: KathyA Re: Hail, hail, the gang AIN'T all here... - 11/21/16 06:18 PM
These were the good ol' days!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board