AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Mesa Cafe soft opening

Posted By: catfish

Mesa Cafe soft opening - 12/30/11 12:31 AM

I had a great lunch at the new Mesa Cafe located in the Seaduced building on Tarpon Street. Even though it was the first day the food and service were great. I didn't get to try everything but what I had was tasty. I did get a sample of the Scotch Eggs and they are to die for. Prices are very reasonable. Two professional chiefs now own it. I can't wait to go back and try breakfast!
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Mesa Cafe soft opening - 12/30/11 03:52 PM

Sounds great!! but location might be a problem
no parking or view. JMHO.
BUT GOOD LUCK TO THEM .
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Mesa Cafe soft opening - 12/30/11 05:50 PM

Actually there is parking for the Vilma Linda plaza to the rear of the building. We have a lot that can accommodate around 10 golf carts. Will have to work on cleaning up the alley way and make a habit of the folks that work at the plaza using those spaces instead of parking on the street side.

Re: Mesa Cafe soft opening - 12/30/11 09:22 PM

Yes, they don't have a sea view but tastefully decorated inside so it's bright and pleasant. Sometimes it's nice to have a pretty, clean and air conditioned place to eat, especially if the weather isn't too pleasant. Parking no more of a problem than any where else - you just may need to walk a half a block. Give it a try!

Re: Mesa Cafe soft opening - 12/30/11 09:23 PM

Yes, they don't have a sea view but tastefully decorated inside so it's bright and pleasant. Sometimes it's nice to have a pretty, clean and air conditioned place to eat, especially if the weather isn't too pleasant. Parking no more of a problem than any where else - you just may need to walk a half a block. Give it a try!
Posted By: seashell

Re: Mesa Cafe soft opening - 12/30/11 11:48 PM

Is this the same location but new ownership, as at the breakfast/lunch place that was/is called Toni's or Tony's?
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Mesa Cafe soft opening - 12/31/11 02:37 AM

yes it is.
Posted By: ColdwellBankerSP

Re: Mesa Cafe soft opening - 12/31/11 03:15 PM

had breakfasy, refeshing change, very nice.
Posted By: mesacafe

Re: Mesa Cafe soft opening - 01/03/12 09:43 PM

Thank you to everyone who has helped support us over the past week, it is much appreciated! For the rest of you be sure to come by and check us out, we look forward to seeing you soon. Find us on Facebook and don't be shy.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board