AmbergrisCaye.com Home

John McAfee site Online

Posted By: AcapulcoKevin

John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 01:40 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I am the owner of http://john-mcafee.com

I registered the site to keep focus on Greg Faull and his tragic murder. I do believe John McAfee is guilty. I feel it is tragic that he posts Belize Children's photographs on the internet and calls them spies and prostitutes.

If you would like to participate, break down the interview of Dateline, offer evidence or simply talk about your feelings surrounding events I would appreciate hearing from you.

John has done nothing but badmouth your country and citizens all the while playing the victim. Now I give you a place to speak up and use your voices.

Kind regards,
AK
Posted By: Hoover

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 02:17 AM

There has been some ongoing discussion regarding this on the "3 badly beaten" site on this forum. Some agree with you, and others don't. Check it out.

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Hoover
There has been some ongoing discussion regarding this on the "3 badly beaten" site on this forum. Some agree with you, and others don't. Check it out.

I looked at the posts. They seem to be offline now. Thanks.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by AcapulcoKevin
I looked at the posts. They seem to be offline now.

I'm not that proficient but I couldn't find them either. Curious...

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by C2C
I looked at the posts. They seem to be offline now.

I'm not that proficient but I couldn't find them either. Curious...

This is really not the correct venue I am certain. Belize is a very safe place, especially for Expats. You can discuss all the McAfee stories you have at the link above.

To the owner - you have a nice board.
Posted By: Decompression

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 04:16 AM

cQuestion for you Kevin...
Do you live in Belize, on San Pedro, and have had personal interaction with John OR Greg??

DC
Posted By: Relaxed

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 04:28 AM

Your such a nice guy...........I can not wait to see what the McAfee response is.............lol
Posted By: Tim Callanan

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 04:45 AM

I really think you got your plug (link , like me below) please we are grieving for the family.
Good luck with your site and media

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tim Callanan
I really think you got your plug (link , like me below) please we are grieving for the family.
Good luck with your site and media

You have a nice blog. When I head that way again I know where to find good local info. I too am grieving for the family and for Greg. We should all be talking about him. He was the real victim. His family deserves much more respect than has been afforded. I think there are people on this board that can help them.
Posted By: Tim Callanan

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 05:12 AM

Ya I agree if anyone had good information they could have a place to share it. I wish you sucess , in some leads . Good luck
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 05:15 AM

sober up Tim.

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Tim Callanan
Who are you,
Do you actually care, are you making money off this? I am not sure this I a way
To solve the case. I really feel for the family and community that were a part of his everyday life and considered him as family.
This is tragic and they are working on solving the case . I don't know if you have a motive $ .
This is a tourist type of board and this will effect the lively hoods of many.
Really ,is this the place ?

You are right, this is a tourist board. You do know that John has shed a very unpleasant light on your country? You can let him continue to bad mouth you and disrupt the livelihood you need - or you can take your fight to the next level and talk about it on my board and expose his fraud ass. You are the people who know what is in the know.

I have not made a nickle. I do care. My only motivation is to seek justice for the Faull family and help you keep cruise ships from cancelling your port.

My address is above - I don't even run ads. Help me and help the Faull family.

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 05:52 AM

I get the vibe of this board. I like it, it's all good. You know the members and locals - we all mutually benefit by moving this topic to http://john-mcafee.com help me by circling the wagons and getting your people to tell your side of the story. My site will be getting thousands of readers soon. The name alone is great for SEO. I will even run FREE ads for your companies. I want NOTHING except the true version of events.

I will be running ads in your local papers very soon. I need your locals to say what really happened.
Posted By: Gaz Cooper

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 06:30 AM

I expect the OP will be receiving legal notice about the domain name since JM will have a legal claim to that name, you would of been better to call it JusticeForGreg.com or something like that as you are now opening yourself up for legal action should JF challenge your use of his name and trying to piggy back from his name.

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 06:33 AM

you are really setting yourself up for legal action from Not only John but you are also Using the McAfee Anti Virus LOGO on your site so expect legal notice from them too since they have nothing to do with McAfee other than the name of the company which you are dragging into this too, NOT SMART AT ALL.

I do hope you have lots of money for when they sue you

As for the locals to tell you what really happened

THEY DON'T KNOW

Its all rumor and speculation.
Posted By: Nobody You Know

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 06:48 AM

Exactly, there are only 2 people that know what actually transpired. John McAfee and the man he murdered, Mr. Faull.
PS John if you read this PLEASE sue me...

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Baba
you cannot copyright a proper name, otherwise all the Ronald McDonalds in the world would never be able to write a check,get a drivers license or sign a document. You can register it as a trademark but there are different rules that apply.

Im not talking about copyright

The logo on the site is trademarked

The name John McAfee is just a name for example the site http://johnmcafee.com/ is owned by a guy called John McAfee so there is no issue there however the OP is not called JM so has no right to use that name, try registering a famous persons name and see how quikly it will be taken away from you if that person makes a claim on it.

Long gone are the days where you could do that.

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 06:54 AM

He's unequivocally correct on the McAfee logo. ..

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 07:06 AM

The Logo is identical to the Intel trademarked one, you can hardly see any difference if there is indeed any.

But either way its his problem

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 07:06 AM

I seriously doubt he wants to face the roomful of $1000 an hour NY attorneys that Intel will send to federal court to show him there is very little distinction...

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 07:10 AM

I believe they will use the legal term "colorable imitation" to make his life and net worth miserable...

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 07:13 AM

PS You should add a comments section on the site...
Posted By: Hoover

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 06:44 PM

Sorry for the bad info. That site was up and running a few days ago when last I looked. I'm glad to see you have opened a new one to keep this ball in the air. The site I mentioned earlier started out to be a discussion regarding SP police drunken beating of three locals, and kind of morphed into talking about the perceived mishandling of the Faull murder.
It seems that some people think the police are withholding information from the public, while others believe that they are either too stupid or unmotivated to have gathered much to begin with.

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 07:28 PM

The logo is fine. Intel will change their logo to separate the stench of McAfee. Visually similar logo's can cause controversy and law suits. john-mcafee.com is not a business.
The first step would be a legal take down notice, which I have not received.

As for the name, you can not copyright a proper name.

The site is only a few days old and is already generating close to 800 hits a day. I have another blog online and it generates about 800 hits as well. The original blog spiked to over 10,000 hits when Dateline did their expose.

I am aware that a comment section does not appear on the front page, you need to click the article name and then you have a comments section.

Witnesses will come forward, people will start talking about their experiences with his dope and when the money dries up his pubescent call girls will tell the truth about their ages and experiences. It's a waiting game.

In the mean time you are aware that you have a pimp in your town selling children to tourists. He is a prime topic of conversation. He should not escape his 15 minutes of fame.

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Baba
The board Nazi's have moved your thread... Can't say anything bad about San Pedro. Next they will lock this thread. Who is the alleged pimp?

His name is Evaristo “Paz” Novelo AKA: Paz or Pazoso and is the owner of Lover's bar in Orange Walk. He is the man responsible for pimping children to McAfee as early as late 2008 when John began his relocation to Belize.

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/22/13 11:33 PM

Easy on the so called "board Nazis." Marty does a magnificent job of making this forum available. I suspect he spends quite a bit of time and not an insubstantial amount of money on it. I fully support his right to do with it as he wishes. Having said that, Thank You, Marty and F John McAfee...
Posted By: SimonB

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/23/13 01:26 AM

Something should be pointed out, this is not the John McAfee Message Board it's the Ambergris Caye Message Board. McAfee's not here man! No one is trying to hide anything, posts are usually only removed when they get into the realm of utter bullshit, libel, hate, personal attacks and spam (spam comes in many forms.)

Most people are sick and tired hearing the name Mcafee, the Macaphytes and their detractors. Someone has created a site and hopefully it will become the centre of all this discussion instead of here on the message board.

It should also be noted that posting libelous information on the message board puts the proprietor at risk (this has been discussed in depth before and doesn't need to be rehashed). While we may all agree with the accusations above they are still libelous and this is not the forum for them to be posted. If you wish to take on the liability of posting them on your own site all the power to you but enough people have been hurt by McAfee and Marty doesn't need or deserve to be one of them.

(That's kind way of asking you to delete them please.)
Posted By: klcman

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/23/13 02:03 AM

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/23/13 02:21 AM

You can ignore the problem and hope it goes away. You can hope that 5 more cruise ships wont cancel. You can hope your condo's get rented, you houses sell. And you can pretend the person responsible is not part of the problem.

Or.. you can speak up, do something about it and make a difference.

So far the story McAfee spins is - your entire government is corrupt. People are openly selling kids for sex.

When McAfee moved to Belize, crime was very low. Cops not so corrupt. I believe when he moved in to town, crime went up, bath salts flooded the streets and he bought every cop he could.

My site is a place to address those issues.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: John McAfee site Online - 01/23/13 03:03 AM

My site is a place to address those issues.
Exactly my point.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board