AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Dallas Dave Sandshakers recipe - 11/26/00 11:32 AM
Loved your description of Paradisitis. Right on. Beliken does cure the symptoms, but not the desease. The cure is simple. Douse patient in reef water. Add crazy desire to live here. Cut dosage of common sense in half. Stir in 4 millimeters of stupidity, shake with an over sized condom, and serve at room temperature.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/26/00 01:45 PM
ROFLOL.....YEP!
You got it!
Perfect!
[Linked Image]

TOO funny Dave!
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/26/00 01:48 PM
LOL......i just realized how far back you had to dig to see that post.
You bored?.....LOL
Just catching up huh?
Good to have you back! [Linked Image]
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/26/00 06:59 PM
do you people sleep???
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/26/00 08:55 PM
LOL....yea!.....just not when normal people sleep [Linked Image]
Twelve years of working night shifts.....old habits die hard. I sleep in 3 or 4 hour increments.

*YAWWWWNNN*
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Daemyon Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/26/00 11:58 PM
Weren't those morgue trays cold?! Hee, hee, hee...
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/27/00 01:07 AM
Never even seen one....LOL
Posted By: Debbie Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/27/00 07:02 PM
Dallas Dave!! Where on earth do you come up with all that humor? I'm STILL laughing!!! Good to get the day rolling...... [Linked Image]
Debbie
Posted By: vikki0101 Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/29/00 02:45 AM
I know it's been a while but I seem to have come down with a bad case of paradiseitis(sp)
I can't work can't sleep and frankly I've been a real B____. Bad part is I cant get the cure until the middle of next year and I don't think those around me will wait that long!!!! HELP
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/29/00 03:12 AM
DITTO THAT
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/29/00 08:06 AM
Vikki, don't have a cure, but I do have a balm that will ease the pain. First: Go soak your head in a pig tail bucket for thirty seconds, While still wet pluck four hairs and dip them in the bottle of Marie Sharps you undoubtedly bought on your last trip here. Place the hairs on your forehead and chant the mantra Fido's three times. Hope this helps.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/29/00 09:00 AM
And THAT folks.....is known as Dallas Dave's Bush Medicine! [Linked Image]

Oh...morning Dave! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/29/00 10:30 AM
Sandshaker, we have got to quit meeting like this! How about I buy you a beer at the Barefoot Iguana tomorrow night?
Posted By: orionhunter Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/29/00 10:42 AM
Daemyon---missed you devil child!!!!
Posted By: Jenn Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/29/00 05:18 PM
Dallas Dave's Bush Medicine? Doesn't sound as bad as other things I've tried to kick the paradisitis. I'll let you know if it works...
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/30/00 01:19 AM
LOL @ Dave....SURE!...you bet! You bringing that nice wife of yours along.....LOL
Don't want to get Lacy mad at me. [Linked Image]

I'll be there around 10 pm. Gonna see if I can drag Rick out with me.....wish me luck!
[Linked Image]

Oh...did you mean Wed.....or Thurs?....I forgot to check the time of your post before I hit reply....LOL Shoot!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Sandshakers recipe - 11/30/00 02:07 AM
could one of you stop by and pick me up on your way to the bar???Rick's out of town...maybe we could stir up some trouble?? shake up the dance floor a bit!!Cheri
Posted By: Daemyon Re: Sandshakers recipe - 12/02/00 12:03 PM
OrionHunter,
Now how'd you miss me? I've been right here all the time...you got sumpin special for me???
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board