AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Music, Music, Music

Posted By: azbob

Music, Music, Music - 03/04/17 06:03 PM

I missed coming down last year so I have to make up for it this year,i.e.,double fun, double sun, double-double relaxing: so help is needed. There always shifts and changes so can you let me know who is playing where and what nights. It would be a great help. Bringing an old timer with me and a newbie so all sounds are a GO!
Dates are 3/24 and leaving 4/3.
Posted By: Judyann H.

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/05/17 01:41 PM

Hello azbob..... Not sure if you have had a chance to listen to Chris & Mike.... These two are fantastic, and on Sunday's at Canucks they play along with Derick Banos and a couple others.....Everything from ZZTOP to all sorts of Country music & Alternative Pop..... Love their variety and authenticity to the real deal. You can also catch them in a more mellow setting on Thursdays at Mar Bucks Coffee up North for the wine social.....Plus they are super cool approachable nice guys traveling with Kenneth & Gizmo..... (Manager & Mascot)

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/05/17 02:36 PM

Judyann, thanks for the response. Good to know that Canucks is still going strong and that Derick is still playing. I will go to where every Derick is playing. I heard him first in 2008(?) with Dennis Wolfe(of course) on bass and listened to him over the years turn into a phenomenal lead.
Posted By: champion

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/05/17 03:10 PM

Where are u staying Bob?

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/05/17 04:39 PM

Casa Caracol. Are you going to be on island Champ?
Posted By: champion

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/06/17 04:14 AM

I'm here till 4-1
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/08/17 04:32 AM

Bob - you just missed Leahann - she left yesterday. If you make it up to Mar Bucks come on around the corner to the Truck stop then across the super highway to Birdland and give me a shout out.

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/08/17 01:26 PM

I will be up that way for sure Harriette and love to see you. thank you.
Posted By: Gela

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/14/17 05:15 PM

Great information for future travel. I haven't been on AC for 8 years. Need to get back. :-)

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/15/17 12:29 AM

Gela, time to come on Back!!!
Posted By: Gela

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/17/17 05:33 AM

I agree - working on a return visit.
Posted By: KathyA

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/17/17 05:57 PM

Hi Bob! I will be there April 1-8. Let's meet up Sunday for a cocktail! I'll be in touch through FB!

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/17/17 07:23 PM

I'll be a Crazy Canucks Sunday afternoon for sure. FB OK.
Posted By: KathyA

Re: Music, Music, Music - 03/18/17 01:21 AM

Will see you there!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board