AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Trip to Mexico

Posted By: BarryAllen

Trip to Mexico - 05/24/18 04:05 AM

Is it currently safe to travel to Mexico at this time. Which part of Mexico should I be going to, summer is coming so me and my friends would like to have an experience in this country.
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: Trip to Mexico - 05/24/18 01:47 PM

Perhaps you should consult a Mexican-Tourist site? There must be message boards for various areas?
Posted By: Walterson

Re: Trip to Mexico - 08/30/18 10:10 AM

Tourist resorts are always safe. I wouldn't venture too far out though. Especially not at night.
Posted By: dabunk

Re: Trip to Mexico - 11/22/18 04:24 PM

Have you read about all the murders, kidnappings and rapes in Cancun area that Mexico authorities have been hiding the last couple of years? Not good advice there!!
Posted By: Albertion

Re: Trip to Mexico - 05/14/19 11:39 PM

I agree with the comments. Mexico is safe for tourists. Although, pay attention to the weather. I was there on the Caribbean coast and a couple of days after my departure back to home severe rains and tsunami hit the coast. That's why I prefer to spend holidays in Europe. I'm heading to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower https://worldcams.tv/france/paris/eiffel-tower in person. Hopefully, it's gonna be interesting.
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: Trip to Mexico - 05/19/19 11:35 AM

There was no Tsunami on the Caribbean coast - and a weather-check won't tell you in advance anyway. Enjoy Paris, it's lovely.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board