AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Weather?

Posted By: Barb(ie)

Weather? - 04/22/03 09:46 PM

I have been to AC before but it was in April. I am planing on going back in July. Dose anyone know what the weather will be like. I am going to take a friend and i don't want the weather to be crappy. Also dose anyone know where we could stay that is affordable in San Pedro? Thanx
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: Weather? - 04/22/03 10:01 PM

Barb(ie)..We have been to AC the past two July 4th & are going back this July 4th...Yes it is hot but being from Texas,hot weather is our "cup of tea"....I think it rained 2 or 3 times last year for short periods of time(most welcomed)...
As for a place to stay I always recommend MataRocks, but you will get numerous suggestions
on places to stay...We love MataRocks because of the owners & staff that treat you like family...I can't remember a post on this board that was negative & that says a lot.....Wherever you decide to stay, drop by the beach bar(Squirrels Nest) and have a Mata Colada..Johnboy
smile wink smile
Posted By: Barb(ie)

Re: Weather? - 04/23/03 04:55 PM

thnx Johnboy. Where is that hotel? i am looking for something on front St. or either something close to BB. Also does anyone know a Taxi driver named Victor? He and i really clicked when i was there but i am having a hard time finding him now. He and his family sort-of took me in while i was there, and i would like to let them know when i am comming.
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: Weather? - 04/23/03 11:00 PM

Barb(ie)-----MataRocks is next door to Banana Beach.......South wink
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board