AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: CaSnorkler Weather in January - 07/06/04 02:44 AM
That last answer to my original question re snorkeling from shore has me now worried about the winds we're likely to encounter in January. Is this not a good time to go?
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady Re: Weather in January - 07/07/04 01:02 AM
We were there last Feb. and had some winds, some days were too windy to go out and other days were fine, just gotta hang loose and go with the flow. We're going back in January, so must not be too bad! lol When in January are you going and where are you staying? We'll be at Exotic Caye, Jan. 19 thru 31.
Coco
Posted By: windyw Re: Weather in January - 07/07/04 04:10 AM
My husband and I were in San Pedro last Jan. 15-25 at the Blue Tang Inn. The weather was beautiful. The winds were not too bad. You will be fine in Jan. And anyway, you will be fine just to be there. Go, enjoy the rum punch and live your dreams.
Posted By: CaSnorkler Re: Weather in January - 07/08/04 07:27 AM
Hi Coco Loco Lady--We will be at the Victoria House Jan 18-25. Really looking forward to it--it's our first time there--want to see how it compares to Tahiti!
Posted By: klcman Re: Weather in January - 07/09/04 12:16 AM
one thing they both have in common once again, for the first time in decades - no Marlon Brando
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady Re: Weather in January - 07/09/04 12:36 AM
CaSnorkler~
We'll have to meet up for a drink/drinks! BC's Sunday the 23rd for sure! You going to do any diving? fishing? I've been busy get things reserved! Can't get here soon enough for me!
Coco Loco Lady
Posted By: CaSnorkler Re: Weather in January - 07/09/04 05:38 AM
It's a date, Coco Loco Lady. We snorkel, no diving and I would like to do one fishing trip. We haven't made any reservations yet--e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll chat more.
Posted By: Mona Lisa Re: Weather in January - 07/17/04 04:06 AM
Hello Coco & CA,

I just booked 4 of us for Jan 21-30... have never been to AC and can't wait! Where is BC's?? I'm a first timer and clueless... would love to join in the fun!

Lisa
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady Re: Weather in January - 07/17/04 07:56 PM
Mona Lisa~
BC's is next to the Sunbreeze Hotel. Maybe we'll see ya there!
Coco
Posted By: CaSnorkler Re: Weather in January - 07/18/04 06:33 PM
Hi Mona Lisa--We'll look for you--we're 2 couples too--we'll have enough for a party soon! CaSnorkler
Posted By: Mona Lisa Re: Weather in January - 07/18/04 06:43 PM
Hi Coco & Ca,

Sunday, the 23rd it is! We are 2 crazy fishermen and their "lovely ladies" from IL. HA!

Coco, I saw your photo on Capt. Bicho's website... nice cudda!

We'll look for ya'll!

I'm getting excited about this... we just changed our plans from Costa Rica to AC, Belize... for less running, more relaxing, and abundant fishing, snorkeling and feasting.

Looking forward to "living the dream" wink
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady Re: Weather in January - 07/20/04 12:54 AM
Mona Lisa~
Well, you'll know who to look for at BC's now, as you know what I look like holding a cuda! lol
We'll be at BC's the 23rd & 30th! Can't wait to fish w/Capt. Bicho again, BC's, diving, relaxing, drinking, etc! Only 6 months till we're all there! I'm gonna live the dream again!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board