AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: pbeinetti Weather Nov 5-14?? - 10/27/05 11:10 PM
I'm bringing my entire family (13) to AC the 5th to the 14th. I've been watching weather forecasts for the period and they're not very good. We all know weather is "unpredictable", but does anyone local have an idea of what the weather will be during that period?

Thanks,

Pete
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Weather Nov 5-14?? - 10/27/05 11:33 PM
Where are you finding forecasts for that far ahead? The weather should be generally warm and sunny, a good vacation time.
Posted By: pbeinetti Re: Weather Nov 5-14?? - 10/27/05 11:54 PM
Accuweather.com has a 15 day forecast for anyplace in the world. They're showing pretty dismal weather in Belize the 5th thru the 10th. But, it's only a forecast. That's why I was looking for some local info.

Thanks,

Pete
Posted By: scuba_sue Re: Weather Nov 5-14?? - 10/28/05 07:50 PM
I did the same thing before our first trip last year. The forecast was saying rain daily.

It was raining when we landed on the mainland, but the sun was shining on AC.

It rained twice the whole time (we were there from Nov 13-23)...once for 15 minutes in the morning, then again one evening. We're going back the 5th-15th! Enjoy!
Posted By: pbeinetti Re: Weather Nov 5-14?? - 11/03/05 04:25 AM
Accuweather (link) is not suggesting very good weather for the time we'll be in AC. Alot of rain forecasted. Anyone have a local perspective of what we can expect?

Thanks,

Pete
http://wwwa.accuweather.com/world-forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&traveler=0&zipcode=CAC;BZ;-;BELIZE%20CITY;&metric=1
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Weather Nov 5-14?? - 11/03/05 04:40 AM
The weather should be generally warm and sunny, a good vacation time.
Posted By: casa de amor Re: Weather Nov 5-14?? - 11/03/05 04:48 AM
when it rains on AC it is usually over in like 5 or 10 minutes unless there is a storm out there.( its an island that is practically out in the middle of the sea the showers come fast and move on fast).
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Weather Nov 5-14?? - 11/03/05 05:19 PM
laugh pbeinetti - Relax! these weather dopes cant predict 2 hours from now reliably. It will be gorgeous (especially after it stops raining when we get there on Nov 21) wink
Posted By: patiopam Re: Weather Nov 5-14?? - 11/06/05 01:41 AM
We will be visiting November 16 - Dec 2. Glad to read the positive remarks regarding weather. We visited April 2004 for only 8 days it was hard to leave. Curious about the diving this time of year. It was fantastic last visit. I have sinced dove in 3 or 4 other areas and not a one comes close to what Patojos showed us on our last visit.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board