AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: ScubaLdy RAIN - 05/28/08 08:39 PM
Sometime during the night (clock not reliable due to power situation) I heard the rain coming in time to get up and close the window. It smelled sooooo sweet! However, I don't think it lasted long. It was a nice preview of things to come.
Posted By: belizegial Re: RAIN - 05/28/08 09:06 PM
we got that here too in Dangriga at about mid-day.

The rain / sprinkle lasted about 2 minutes.

it was SO good seeing water fall from the sky (-:

Posted By: Anonymous Re: RAIN - 05/28/08 10:09 PM
We had heavy rain out at Eagle Ray Canyons this morning, but only for about 10 minutes. It was very refreshing.
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: RAIN - 05/31/08 05:42 AM
Did it knock down some of the silt in the water? When I was out there a week ago today visibility was terrible! The small turtle that was feeding in the sea grass was darling.
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: RAIN - 05/31/08 05:43 AM
Were drownding here in the Heartland.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: RAIN - 05/31/08 02:36 PM
7:33 am and San Pedro is very wet - all the plants are nice and green - love the sound of the rain
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: RAIN - 05/31/08 03:16 PM
I leave doors/windows open on the opposite side of where the weather is coming from.
The wind/rain shifted directions during the night and I didn't hear or feel it. It washed my floors for me - again - Tracy did them yesterday so the standing water was nice and clean. LOL

Looks like we are in for a good one; very welcome as our cisterns were empty and we had to buy water just last week. But now we can complain about the lakes in the road. LOL
Are we never satisfied? Of course not!
On Thursday I put in my hurricane supplies. Everybody - get ready.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board