AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Travel in Nov/Dec

Posted By: sara333

Travel in Nov/Dec - 07/19/11 03:42 PM

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I are looking to take a vacation in October or November and were looking to come to Belize as it looks amazing! The one thing I was concerned about is the weather. Would it be warm enough to go to the beach? Should the rain be a major concern?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Sara (from New Jersey )
Posted By: tcoats

Re: Travel in Nov/Dec - 07/19/11 04:44 PM

You can swim, snorkel, dive, and sunbathe every month of the year! We love going that time of the year, especially in November when things are started to really pick up after low season.
Posted By: Tim Callanan

Re: Travel in Nov/Dec - 07/19/11 04:55 PM

Totally agree with tcoats ,it is my favorite time also.Everyone is smiling and working,see ya soon
Posted By: MisterB266

Re: Travel in Nov/Dec - 07/19/11 04:55 PM

It's still very hot up until mid-November. Then the cold fronts start to move in from the north and it might get as low as 65 degrees F. at night (but not every night -- 70 degrees would be more typical). The days will still be in the high 80s.

It does get rainy at that time of year, but it doesn't rain all day or every day. Rains usually come overnight or a brief shower in the middle of the day (again, not every day). You will see more clear, sunny days than rainy days.
Posted By: BZE Me

Re: Travel in Nov/Dec - 07/20/11 10:52 PM

Ditto on all of the above. I love to come down end of October. I would say that 80% of the time I have been in San Pedro at that time of the year it has been hot and sunny.

© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board