AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Prayers for Belize

Posted By: BigO

Prayers for Belize - 10/26/11 03:36 PM

Howdy from Texas!

I've been reading the forums for awhile now in preparation for our honeymoon to AC starting this Saturday. Now I find myself unfortunately very interested in the weather forum.

First, we're praying for Belize and the Yucatan Peninsula. As unlikely as it may seem, I'd love to see Rina just die and spare a lot of wonderful people the trouble. If that can't happen, then let's hope everyone at least stays safe.

Second, we'll feel blessed if we can just make it to AC on Saturday (or shortly thereafter) no matter what the weather or the effects from Rina. If we get to spend our honeymoon helping people clean up and getting life back to normal, then, hey, we're together, we're in Belize and we'll make the most of it. This board seems to be our best source of local news about what's happening on AC, so keep it coming--it's very much appreciated.

Posted By: chunkyruth

Re: Prayers for Belize - 10/26/11 03:44 PM

What a wonderful attitude! Best wishes to you.
Posted By: belizegial

Re: Prayers for Belize - 10/26/11 03:49 PM

thank you very much BigO.

All the best to you.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Prayers for Belize - 10/26/11 04:05 PM

Hey BigO, notes like yours make me smile and cry. Makes it all worthwhile.

This board can be a bugger sometimes to manage.

:>

thanks for the thumbs up.
Posted By: chunkyruth

Re: Prayers for Belize - 10/26/11 10:42 PM

Awww Marty, if ever you need a pat on the back, just let me know! We so appreciate all that you do.
Posted By: BigO

Re: Prayers for Belize - 10/27/11 03:04 AM

Marty, if you're running this whole board by yourself, you deserve a big pat on the back. Very active board.

Things are looking better weather-wise for Belize... Fingers still crossed and prayers still going out though.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board