AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Northwoodsmomof2 March weather - 02/23/18 08:26 PM
Hello everyone, I'm getting a little bit nervous... My family and I are coming to Ambergris Caye on March 7th for 8 days. I have been watching the weather reports and I see a lot of rain and clouds!! frown I'm hoping the weather outlook is going to change a bit and become dryer lots of sun!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!! smile
Posted By: Judyann H. Re: March weather - 02/24/18 02:38 PM
Hello Northwoodsmomof2 .... Our rains are tropical and quick... Like many Caribbean Islands we get a couple of showers for a few minutes and then the sun is back out.... Yesterday I believe we had two of them one early in the morning for about 8 minutes than another in the evening for about 6 minutes..... It is always warm compared to the North, even if it rains.... Most of the kids don't even get out of the pool.... You will enjoy our little island with lots to do and see, rain or shine.... smile Right now it is beautifully clear across the Sea....
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: March weather - 02/25/18 09:10 PM
I remember, back when I went to town more often, looking out to sea to see how long it would be before the rain hit. Then decide if I could outrun it or stay put until it passed. The times I miss judged and got caught I could just pull in under an Almond tree and enjoy it. Even if I did get wet I would dry in 10 minutes.
If you are a diver you can appreciate the rain as it knocks some of the sedimentations down -- heck -- you are going to get wet anyway.
I would just love to be back home in the sunshine and rain.
Just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board