AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Storage units & a welder?

Posted By: indygal

Storage units & a welder? - 04/14/03 03:00 AM

What a combination! I need oxygen for glass blowing. In Indy I get it from a welding supply company. So has anyone seen a welder on the island? And,is there anyplace to rent a storage unit on AC? I usually travel pretty light, but this time I would like to fill two suitcases with glass, since it will be so expensive to ship. But, need someplace to store the glass till next winter. Thanks everyone for all the help.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Storage units & a welder? - 04/14/03 03:06 AM

Call me at 226-3045 when you arrive. We'll take of all the details.
Posted By: indygal

Re: Storage units & a welder? - 04/14/03 03:54 AM

Jesse, Thanks, will be down in May and will give you a call.
Posted By: Gaz Cooper

Re: Storage units & a welder? - 04/18/03 08:26 AM

You can get Oxygen from Protech dive shop located at the Belize Yacht Club they have there own Oxygen making machine so unlimited supply on the island not sure you need it that clean though for Glass blowing

regards

Gaz
Posted By: KBG

Re: Storage units & a welder? - 04/18/03 12:23 PM

Gas, Jesse, Locals,
Are there any mini storage units anywhere in San Pedro??? I have been considering some as a business venture, think there would be a demand???? KBG
Posted By: dolphin

Re: Storage units & a welder? - 04/20/03 03:56 PM

Hey KGB
There is a need, and I would love to talk to you about doing that. Give me a shout.
[email protected]
Posted By: Fletcher

Re: Storage units & a welder? - 04/20/03 10:23 PM

It would be nice to have a storage unit to use while I work on my house. Sounds like a good business venture, too. Any need or room for partners?!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board